Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Where's the source saying more snow's expected next week? I can't find anything!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blueray)
    Hello penguin! That moving avatar is so cool! I should give you rep just for that alone ps what country are you talking about is it the uk or us im getting confused? :eek:
    The UK...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecdon)
    Where's the source saying more snow's expected next week? I can't find anything!
    It's forecast for London and South East at least (I haven't looked at other regions) http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/...t_weather.html (from day 3 to 5, and also mentioned under 6-15 and 16-30)

(Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain)
      The UK...
      How come you have a moving avatar and some people have bigger avatars than others?

ReputationRep:
      Looks like more snow for the South-West Thursday onwards..it's rubbish not being able to get anywhere!

ReputationRep:
      Even if it doesn't snow very often in the part I live, nothing closes down when it snows. Which is good. Though I would have liked snow days, heh.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by mxcs)
      Looks like more snow for the South-West Thursday onwards..it's rubbish not being able to get anywhere!
      Yep and I have loads of plans thursday-tuesday :sigh:

ReputationRep:
      http://www.telegraph.co.uk/topics/ch...cember-25.html

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain)
      Yep and I have loads of plans thursday-tuesday :sigh:

Hoping the snow won't be too bad when it returns and hope you manage to get to wherever you need to go!

Definitely a good idea for everyone to stock up on bread/cereal/milk/foodz/toilet paper in the next couple days just in case.

ReputationRep:
      actually there is no snow where i live so i never experienced snow but when there is rain there is plenty of slush and i did go to my college yesterday when there was this slush and it was so annoying but rain is important for a lot of things and i still love it

It will snow this Thursday and Friday!

ReputationRep:
        WOOOOO!
        It's supposed to snow down south this Friday I think but I'm going to be going to Centre Parcs and I hope I'm still able to make it! Hope the roads aren't too bad by the time we leave!

Anyone else excited? Or has the excitement of snow been replaced by dread?! :p:

I still love it!!

yep snow tomorrow cant wait!

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by thecdon)
          WOOOOO!
          It's supposed to snow down south this Friday I think but I'm going to be going to Centre Parcs and I hope I'm still able to make it! Hope the roads aren't too bad by the time we leave!

Anyone else excited? Or has the excitement of snow been replaced by dread?! :p:

I still love it!!
          That depends where in the south you are. To to the south west yes. South Central and south east I don't believe will see any snow until saturday.

Also on a side note... let us feel slightly sorry for our Canadian friends who have seen 180cm fall in the last week in some parts of Ontario!

Could you imagine the chaos this amount of snow would cause in the UK?!

It will definitely snow on Friday but maybe on thurs as well

ReputationRep:
            Merlin's beard.

The snow has suddenly returned. How very nice cosy and nice.

If it stays longer than 24 hours I'll be impressed.

ReputationRep:
            No snow down south yet...there's always tomorrow :holmes:

ReputationRep:
            It's snowing in Bradford!
            It's snowing heavily-ish and it's settling but it's just turning into slush. :/

ReputationRep:
            Forecast sleet

Snow should be coming though :dance:

ReputationRep:
            Snow in Leeds except it's not settling!

Submit reply
          TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2011
        • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
          Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
          Useful resources
        • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
          Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.