Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    how are we not ahead? well played city thouhg for containing us..and tevez's hold up play is alright..well i say hold up,what i mean is take it and ruuuuuuuuuuuun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economist)
    No, we couldn't get a work permit
    Aye, as a kid. I'm talking about during his time at Barca, when Wenger was still an admirer.

That opening period was incredible, but I'm really worried now: unless we can find a way into their net, we don't get anything, and City look like they're beginning to find their rhythm. Immediately after the break, I think there'll be a period where they will try and press us into submission...

ReputationRep:
      I doubt it. We rarely seem to score past the hour mark. With Tevez off the boil I can't see us scoring unless Yaya can beast his way through.

ReputationRep:
      yaya's run was nearly :coma:..even as an arsenal fan..

(Original post by Jeppasloth)
        I doubt it. We rarely seem to score past the hour mark. With Tevez off the boil I can't see us scoring unless Yaya can beast his way through.
        I meant that that might be your tactical approach. Half-time is a obvious and natural break in our rhythm, a perfect opportunity to take an attacking initiative straight away.

Either that, or just try to regroup defensively (which, judging by the backpass to Hart on the opening, seems to be the case).

ReputationRep:
        I wonder what would happen if we shift theo to the left....his right foot probably will be more accurate

ReputationRep:
        Has Nasri been really quiet tonight or have the commentators just not been saying his name when he has the ball?

ReputationRep:
        Looks like Arshavin > Nasri and Chamakh > RVP

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Stalin)
        Looks like Arshavin > Nasri and Chamakh > RVP
        I wouldn't mind seeing Chamakh but not sure if Arshavin will make the desired impact.
        If he takes Theo off it'll be a mistake IMO.

ReputationRep:
        He won't take Usain Walcott off, no way José.

ReputationRep:
        This is all very pretty but I'd quite like a goal D:

ReputationRep:
        getting bit frustrating now!

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Captain92)
        This is all very pretty but I'd quite like a goal D:
        damn right, just shoot innit!

ReputationRep:
        Get RVP off and Chamakh on NOW.
        'Specially with Theo putting crosses in. We need Chamakh or Bendtner in the box when we're in a crossing mood.

ReputationRep:
        Jo has a nose made of fail apparently.

ReputationRep:
        looks like theres a sniper in the crowd

ReputationRep:
        rvp!!!

ReputationRep:
        We're getting hungrier... Dare I say I sense a goal? Possibly even a penalty...

ReputationRep:
        OOOOOOOOO WHAT A STRIKE BY VP...brilliant save though

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.