Tom (125)
43.55%
Duck and Cover
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by S_123)
By the way, did any of you think Leon looked really good looking here? Or am I the only weirdo...
Hehe. Makes a difference from Gavin who always looks constipated :mmm:
Marsha2112
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by S_123)
By the way, did any of you think Leon looked really good looking here? Or am I the only weirdo...
YES
ra-ra-ra
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Vicent annoys me already! He seems to really think he is "it" ha, and he does that weird thing in between when he talks, so annoying. And when he made the "App-le" joke and everyone decided not acknowledge him, ha!
Billa Bong
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
i might be a bit late but MELODY :coma:
apart from her weird accent...what is that accent??

i think the nerd will go out next...i seriously haven't seen him do anything in the 2 episodes...jim looks like the best to me so far
StudentFDot
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Billa Bong)

i think the nerd will go out next...i seriously haven't seen him do anything in the 2 episodes...jim looks like the best to me so far
Jim all the way..
CherryCherryBoomBoom
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I've got a feeling of who might win. Maybe not a proper spoiler, cos I don't actually know, but just in case:
Spoiler:
Show
I think maybe it's Jim Eastwood (Irish guy). His Facebook page has over 14,000 likes, whereas every other contestant has barely 1,000 likes on their pages :holmes:. He's obviously very popular, and it also seems a bit suspect to me :beard:
CherryCherryBoomBoom
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ra-ra-ra)
Vicent annoys me already! He seems to really think he is "it" ha, and he does that weird thing in between when he talks, so annoying. And when he made the "App-le" joke and everyone decided not acknowledge him, ha!
OMG, I remember that! Bloody hilarious! :rofl:

(Original post by Billa Bong)

You mean Gavin? Yeah, I don't notice him much either. Alex was right when he said that he's not the only one drifting in the background - I suppose he's just the one who got unlucky that time.
Duck and Cover
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ra-ra-ra)
Vicent annoys me already! He seems to really think he is "it" ha, and he does that weird thing in between when he talks, so annoying.
I noticed that, it's like he just...randomly opens and closes his mouth when he's stopped talking!
It's a bit like Edna, she says something (usually condescending), then kind of....shuffles her head from side to side!
-Invidious-
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
1. Ampi apps was a **** concept and horribly designed.

2. The magazine guy was a PC douche on camera.

3. Edna didn't do jack.

Guys didin't really deserve to lose.
greeneyedgirl
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
I've got a feeling of who might win. Maybe not a proper spoiler, cos I don't actually know, but just in case:
Spoiler:
Show
I think maybe it's Jim Eastwood (Irish guy). His Facebook page has over 14,000 likes, whereas every other contestant has barely 1,000 likes on their pages :holmes:. He's obviously very popular, and it also seems a bit suspect to me :beard:
Doesn't need a spoiler.
Have you thought that maybe the public like him cos he's Irish? I know that's part of the reason I like him!
Rei_Rei
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Edna needs to go, she obviously can't handle the slightest criticism and that's not needed in a team. So far from the girls Melody is my favourite, but that's only because we haven't really seen much from the others.

It's early days but I hope Leon wins :3
History-Student
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Rei_Rei)
Edna needs to go, she obviously can't handle the slightest criticism and that's not needed in a team. So far from the girls Melody is my favourite, but that's only because we haven't really seen much from the others.

After the board room fiasco? No chance.
Rei_Rei
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by History-Student)
After the board room fiasco? No chance.
I honestly can't think of anyone better at this point. For a start I can only remember her name Edna and Susan and out of the three the is definately the least bad.
History-Student
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I honestly can't think of anyone better at this point. For a start I can only remember her name Edna and Susan and out of the three the is definately the least bad.
I was talking about Leon not Melody.
Billa Bong
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You mean Gavin? Yeah, I don't notice him much either. Alex was right when he said that he's not the only one drifting in the background - I suppose he's just the one who got unlucky that time.
i thought it was tom...but you know who i mean...he did as much as the guy who got fired, maybe even less...and yeah he got lucky this time but i can see him going if the team hes in loses again
CherryCherryBoomBoom
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by greeneyedgirl)
Doesn't need a spoiler.
Have you thought that maybe the public like him cos he's Irish? I know that's part of the reason I like him!
Yeah, I like him too. The Irish accent is so cool! And he seems like a pretty good contestant from what I've seen so far. I never realised that being Irish was so popular with British Apprentice viewers :beard:
greeneyedgirl
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yeah, I like him too. The Irish accent is so cool! And he seems like a pretty good contestant from what I've seen so far. I never realised that being Irish was so popular with British Apprentice viewers :beard:
I tolerated Jedward because of the fact they were Irish... the fact that Jim seems awesome and Irish is just too much for my ovaries to cope with!
Groat
Badges: 2
Report 7 years ago

Edna's got a lot of attitude! Her face when she was talking about Susan! :eek:

Although what was going on with her arm-length gloves and her face expression after her pitch when Melody said "I think we just got thrashed"! Classic.
ra-ra-ra
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
[QUOTE=Duck and Cover;31434062]I noticed that, it's like he just...randomly opens and closes his mouth when he's stopped talking!
QUOTE]

Ha, yes exactly! And now it's been pointed out you can be guaranteed that you'll always notice it now no matter what is happening when he speaks! He actually has to go for that reason alone as it's already annoying me! ha.
Rei_Rei
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Groat)
Edna's got a lot of attitude! Her face when she was talking about Susan! :eek:

Although what was going on with her arm-length gloves and her face expression after her pitch when Melody said "I think we just got thrashed"! Classic.
I know that was so unneeded. Even if Susan was being a bit of a pain as PM she shouldn't have reacted like that!

Haha, that was brilliant The boys totally deserved to win this week, everything was just so much better on their part.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (129)
38.62%
No - but I will (19)
5.69%
No - I don't want to (25)
7.49%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (161)
48.2%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise