Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I had mine Friday too and can't judge if it went good or bad? Lol I asked and they said may sometime couldn't give exact date but Ucas deadline 9th may

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Butternuts;42210230]Krista I only applied to queens and one branch only! If I don't get in this year I will just reapply next year... I'm in a full time job with learning disability people so another years wait is another year of experience to add to my personal statement If I get in this year I will be over the moon, but if I don't I will apply again and again until they give in and let me do it lol what about you did you apply for Anywhere else?

Thats good u have a full time job and will be able to gain experience if u dont get in. i applied to magee but just got on the reserve list. There was one of the questions in my nursing interview that i didnt understand and i keep thinkng i answered it wrong because i didnt understand it. How did u find ur interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by funkycat)
    I heard a few days later, say thank you regarding your email... That I was on res\list !!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I replied to the possible vacanies email and didnt get a reply and rang them and asked how they decide out of the reserve list who gets places and she said they wernt sure how they were going to decide who gets the places but maybe its just the people that got a reply to their email.

ReputationRep:
    It's all a points system, same as Queens.
    Whoever is top of the points list gets first place available and so on.

ReputationRep:
    Krista - I was wondering about questions... Did we all get the same 5 questions or did these vary? I was shocked at how simple my questions were that its threw me as I'm thinking they'd have to be answered perfectly to get enough points ? I had all research for media question and then they didn't ask anything on it I was raging haha! Yeah I have worked there for 3 years now and I love my job so another year at it won't kill me but I reallllyyyyy want to get in to nursing this year!

ReputationRep:
    Did anybody else get an email from Magee saying thankyou regarding reserve list ??? I got one over a week ago...

ReputationRep:
    Butternuts did you have your interview around the same time as the fire alarm going off?
    I also was reading about different reports and current issues involving LD but was not asked anything about it.
    Is everyone agreed that the 9 may is when we get are results.

ReputationRep:
    Yup!
    The 9th is UCAS' cut-off point.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, just making the point that we can't be sure it will be on the 9th May. The results could come out before then.

This ambiguity is pretty annoying

ReputationRep:
    WOOHOO really not that long to go Has anyone applied to the South of Ireland?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by krista_123)
    I replied to the possible vacanies email and didnt get a reply and rang them and asked how they decide out of the reserve list who gets places and she said they wernt sure how they were going to decide who gets the places but maybe its just the people that got a reply to their email.
    Hope not

ReputationRep:
    anyone still waiting to hear from queens about an interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naomik_x)
    I think there are still a few, you'd probably be best giving them a call x

ReputationRep:
    Hey. Does anyone have an interview this Thursday for LD nursing? and has anyone had an interview already? if so, what kind of questions were asked?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizann80)
    Butternuts did you have your interview around the same time as the fire alarm going off?
    I also was reading about different reports and current issues involving LD but was not asked anything about it.
    The last day of interviews at Magee was 15th March & we all got our results on 28th March so going by that time scale if this is the last week of interviews (ending 19th) we may possibly find out around 2nd May but if interviews are still going on next week (ending 26th) we should hear 9th May

P.S This is just my mind working overtime & not fact lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naomik_x)
    I'm still waiting to hear back... Really thought there would be word today!! If you do call them would you let us know what they say? Getting so nervous!!

ReputationRep:
    My interview was at 2pm Friday.. No fire alarms going off when I was there! That would have really stressed me out if it had of happened before/during interview!!

** and with regards to questions asked at interview--university's check things like this and take back offers made if we discuss questions etc. I would jus advise you to google common nursing questions; and be prepared.

*** I also haven't heard of anyone saying they have interviews past 17th so maybe this week finishes them? I'm just guessing tho? I'm hoping we find out start of may :-)

ReputationRep:
    WOOHOO really not that long to go Has anyone applied to the South of Ireland?

I have applied for Adult Nursing at Dundalk. I have found the application very dated. Are you a mature student and have the written assessment on 27th April?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone applied for student finance ? As it was meant to be sent off for 12th April but I didn't see point in doing it when I hadn't even done interview until that day?

ReputationRep:
    Hello.
    I was just thinking today, did UCAS offer us the option of applying for the Feb intake at Queens? Or is that the 'reserve', as such?

RE: Interviews; someone I know rang today and they were told that Queens are still shortlisting for Midwifery.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.