Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Singapore Kopitiam watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    And on that note, please consider joining the Firefoxies Society as well, especially if you're a Firefox user yourself! :yy:

Links are in my signature, but for those who can't be bothered to check there...

http://thestudentroom.co.uk/socs.php?do=join&socid=273 to join the Society.
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=243760 to visit our thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nutter)
    Join the Singapore Kopitiam Society by clicking HERE!
    I never thought you were that bored, but okay, you proved me wrong.

ReputationRep:
    ARGH FECK there was no way i could watch electrico last night!!! and serene managed to get autographs etc THE ONLY TIME I WASN'T FOLLOWING HER. actually, 'tis fine cos i don't have anything for them to autograph on anyway.

BY THE WAY if you are singaporean and you love indie, watch vertical rush, concave scream and astreal. you will be amazed. (and also, performances are almost always free )

i thought we were already in some form of kopitiam society here?

just watched part of the national day parade for most probably the last time. otherwise, i might not have watched it. oops.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nutter)
    And on that note, please consider joining the Firefoxies Society as well, especially if you're a Firefox user yourself! :yy:

Links are in my signature, but for those who can't be bothered to check there...

http://thestudentroom.co.uk/socs.php?do=join&socid=273 to join the Society.
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=243760 to visit our thread.
    YEAH!! firefox is much better then IE.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    why NDP for the last time? If you're overseas you can get it off the net.

ReputationRep:
    Don't steal the credit from me - it's all in the spirit of forging a more cohesive national identity. :cool: :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zinc11)
    YEAH!! firefox is much better then IE.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    why NDP for the last time? If you're overseas you can get it off the net.
    Then you really ought to click here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CMS)
    ARGH FECK there was no way i could watch electrico last night!!! and serene managed to get autographs etc THE ONLY TIME I WASN'T FOLLOWING HER. actually, 'tis fine cos i don't have anything for them to autograph on anyway.

BY THE WAY if you are singaporean and you love indie, watch vertical rush, concave scream and astreal. you will be amazed. (and also, performances are almost always free )

i thought we were already in some form of kopitiam society here?

just watched part of the national day parade for most probably the last time. otherwise, i might not have watched it. oops.
    Oh, the two of you know each other?

ReputationRep:
    well i'm not sure if i know serene or the condition of her ulcers and trichomes better... gotta think about that.

i tells yer, this is singapore, we all know each other in singapore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CMS)
    well i'm not sure if i know serene or the condition of her ulcers and trichomes better... gotta think about that.

i tells yer, this is singapore, we all know each other in singapore.
    :eek3: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CMS)
    *choke.

I was at fullerton hotel yesterday watching the fireworks haha. well actually we started off at the esplanade, but too many people (and i'm claustraphobic.) so we moved to one fullerton. but then there were too many people (and i'm claustraphobic. and short.) so we moved to fullerton hotel. brilliant stuff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by life_rockz)
    ... i'm claustraphobic. and short ...
    Just felt like stressing that. :banana:

ReputationRep:
    *choke* That's it. I'm not bringing you to anymore Electrico concerts and you'll never get to meet Desmond *cross glare*

I went to the Esplanade last night and didn't see fireworks. Bloody hell. What time did it start? We reached there at 8pm. Grr.

ReputationRep:
    serene: i don't know about yesterday, but it started at 9 on tuesday

knogle: you've never MET me. scowl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redserene)
    *choke* That's it. I'm not bringing you to anymore Electrico concerts and you'll never get to meet Desmond *cross glare*

I went to the Esplanade last night and didn't see fireworks. Bloody hell. What time did it start? We reached there at 8pm. Grr.
    There was no Firefors festival per se yesterday - all the fireworks shown were part ofthe actual NDP event and came in 2 waves (over the stadium, not Marine Promenade or anywhere else). Around 7:50pm and 8:05pm IIRC. They didn't last for very long though so I don't think you missed much.

ReputationRep:
    serene: i don't know about yesterday, but it started at 9 on tuesday

knogle: you've never MET me. scowl.
    Actually, I have! I was at TJ promoting my food&fun fair when I peeked into the SC room and saw you inside. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Umm Val, you have reason to be very scared now. :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    Nutter: Yes. Could you keep a grip on your brother please?

ReputationRep:
    Nutter: Yes. Could you keep a grip on your brother please?
    I'm afraid that really is beyond me...

P.S. When's our meetup? :p: Yaz wants one as well!

ReputationRep:
    Haha well tell him to organise one then. He's the one always at matches and stuff. I'm jobless come september :p:

Orite before we're chastised and reminded of the pm function, what IS everybody doing now? redserene? CMS?

ReputationRep:
    i know CMS's boyfriend!!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.