Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    YAY B5 IS PERFECTED!!! Time to start B6.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryanb97)
    hehe,,,, just looked at your profile thing...

did you do psychology- AQA ,,, the exam last week ...friday i think ?

Ryan

Yep! I take you did too?
    I thought it was a pretty good exam, except the bar chart thing was odd, like the data they had did not belong in a bar chart :L

ReputationRep:
    If anyone's interested, they can join the question and answer chat here:
    http://us10.chatzy.com/15169112055910

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NatashaG)
    Yep! I take you did too?
    I thought it was a pretty good exam, except the bar chart thing was odd, like the data they had did not belong in a bar chart :L
    i thought the paper was relativley straight forward.... i was about to mess up and use the pillivan study instead of L+D though ...grrr

i thought the question on practical implications was weird lol
    how did you do last year? what do you think you have got?

hopefully the boundaries wont be 73 for an A*...i would be happy if they were around 70

ReputationRep:
    i thought the paper was relativley straight forward.... i was about to mess up and use the pillivan study instead of L+D though ...grrr

i thought the question on practical implications was weird lol
    how did you do last year? what do you think you have got?

hopefully the boundaries wont be 73 for an A*...i would be happy if they were around 70

yeah same! I panicked so went through all the bystander studies and tried to guess which one latane and darley was :L

do you mean the multi-choice one? I ticked no, yes, yes

and I got 91 UMS I think yourself?
    and yeah I know Unit 2 is done a lot better than Unit 1 but I can see why most of it is common sense :L

ReputationRep:
    yeah same! I panicked so went through all the bystander studies and tried to guess which one latane and darley was :L

do you mean the multi-choice one? I ticked no, yes, yes

and I got 91 UMS I think yourself?
    and yeah I know Unit 2 is done a lot better than Unit 1 but I can see why most of it is common sense :L
    you beat me .... by 1 UMS..i had 90 last year...i messed up the graph...although im supposed to be good at maths XD
    ok..i have the same feww...

i thought that this year was more theory based...less studies..if you get what i mean?

are you prepared for bio??
    i think B6 is the worst tbh...although B5 has a lot of content

ryan

ReputationRep:
    you beat me .... by 1 UMS..i had 90 last year...i messed up the graph...although im supposed to be good at maths XD

i thought that this year was more theory based...less studies..if you get what i mean?

ryan
    Get in there Ryan!!!!

ReputationRep:

ryan
    I have no idea what I got wrong last time can't remember anything! :L

yeah my friends put that too!

umm god I hope so! in the specimen I did best in B6 yet I don't feel that confident on it? idk and B4 I just ergh find it dull so my brain struggles to retain the info :L I think it'll be okay though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jatz07)
    Hey
    How's revision going for biology guys?

Ready for tomorrow lads???

Jatz <3 xxx
    Just focusing on B6 now, once that's done with we can have our little test chat again. I'll be ready once I'm done with B6. You? <3 xxxxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    Is B4 in triple the same as B4 in additional?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benwalters1996)
    Is B4 in triple the same as B4 in additional?
    Yes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey
    How's revision going for biology guys?

Ready for tomorrow lads???

Jatz <3 xxx
    It's coming along good; I'm going through the workbook for my revision guide.

How's yours coming along?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    sorry..as in...will it be the same questions :P

ReputationRep:
    Hey, how's revision for biology, chemistry, physics going? Have you covered all the content? When do you think you'll finish the content by? How many hours are you studying for the 3 sciences? - Jatz
    Is this the biology exam thats going on tmoz because i have a biology exam tmoz nd i really dont know what parts to revise for .. :/ :confused:

ReputationRep:
    cool mate, I'm just currently powering through B5 once B5 is done then B6 then CGP Workbook/Past Papers!
    What time shall we do the test chat? Say around 9pm?

Jatz <3 <3 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    CGP workbook takes a while mate I don't know if you can get all of it done in a night it's possible if you go quickly though and yeah sure about 8-9pm

andersson <3 <3 <3 <3 xoxoxoxoxox

ReputationRep:
    cool mate, I'm just currently powering through B5 once B5 is done then B6 then CGP Workbook/Past Papers!
    What time shall we do the test chat? Say around 9pm?

Jatz <3 <3 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    What workbook are you talking about?

(Original post by andersson)
    Just focusing on B6 now, once that's done with we can have our little test chat again. I'll be ready once I'm done with B6. You? <3 xxxxxxxx
    Same I'm focusing on B6 at the moment, need to get through it quickly as I've got History revision to start doing. I'm just doing a walk through of questions what about you Andy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IHTWFR)
    Same I'm focusing on B6 at the moment, need to get through it quickly as I've got History revision to start doing. I'm just doing a walk through of questions what about you Andy?
    I'm reading the pages in the CGP revision guide then testing myself with the question book and marking it with the answer book. How about you? Make sure you don't just read about it and try and answer some questions to learn it best.

Oh, and I'm drinking lots and lots of coffee.

ReputationRep:
    ah cool mate, i might just try as many questions as i can...

do you find b5 worse than b6???
    Good Luck mate.

Jatz xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox <3 xxx
    No I think B5 is easier because everything is based on humans (pretty much) so it's easy to remember it in bulk, whereas in B6 the topics are more distant in similarities.

Good luck to you too,

andersson xxxxxxxxx<3xxxxxxxxxxx<3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andersson)
    Get in there Ryan!!!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Like you put it in ihtwfr
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :mmm:

I have no idea what I got wrong last time can't remember anything! :L

yeah my friends put that too!

umm god I hope so! in the specimen I did best in B6 yet I don't feel that confident on it? idk and B4 I just ergh find it dull so my brain struggles to retain the info :L I think it'll be okay though
    Are you taking bio next year?
    i think B6 is dull....but the stuff in B4 is easy to remember

ryan

ReputationRep:
    b5 is worse than b6! apart from fudging fermentation of beer :L

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.