Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone want to discuss this? Warning points or not.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I can say that I'm not gonna get into uni, again

ReputationRep:
    somebody plz make a thread for unit 5 and post the link here plz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hussaincute)
    somebody plz make a thread for unit 5 and post the link here plz
    A thread has already been made, but you're not allowed to comment on an Edexcel thread until 12 hours after the exam have passed.

ReputationRep:
    Just discuss here..mods are sleeping

ReputationRep:
    So how did you answer the question about enzymes in respiration..the one with 4 boxes and arrows labelled 1 2 3.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Huntx)
    So how did you answer the question about enzymes in respiration..the one with 4 boxes and arrows labelled 1 2 3.
    ppl scared

ReputationRep:
    I haven't got any points

ReputationRep:
    I haven't got any warning points but you have hahaha

ReputationRep:
    Who cares about warning points?

ReputationRep:
    So, overall, did you guys find it went well or down the drain. Mine went beyond the drain, sewers, etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EstebanK0)
    So, overall, did you guys find it went well or down the drain. Mine went beyond the drain, sewers, etc.
    Looool..I've surely dropped lots of marks. What was the neurtransmitter that affects the heart - I wrote dopamine caus that all I knew

ReputationRep:
    Why was the tumour white on the scan? I left that and another 4 marker blank. 6 marks gone. Lost 1 or 2 marks on pretty much all the questions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Huntx)
    Looool..I've surely dropped lots of marks. What was the neurtransmitter that affects the heart - I wrote dopamine caus that all I knew
    Exactly what I did lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EstebanK0)
    Exactly what I did lol.
    I put acetylcholine. I dunno why, felt like it....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C94)
    I put acetylcholine. I dunno why, felt like it....
    It was Nor - Adrenaline because its a neurotransmitter that increases heart rate, I literally read it before the exam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Huntx)
    Why was the tumour white on the scan? I left that and another 4 marker blank. 6 marks gone. Lost 1 or 2 marks on pretty much all the questions
    I said because the Ct scans show only black and white images and a tumour does not contain much myoglobin because theres not a lot of oxygen rich blood which would make it appear darker

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zarthast)
    It was Nor - Adrenaline because its a neurotransmitter that increases heart rate, I literally read it before the exam
    Acetylcholine decreases heart rate too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Huntx)
    But there's always only one grade boundary put up for the paper. So are 2 different papers gona be graded equally? Edexcel are coonts
    I just realised you are in Kenya! That is why you got the same exam as the UK - you only have a 2 hour time difference! It will be one exam for one time zone and one for the other, not into vs domestic x soz! We are just used to referring to ourselves as intl. students.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zarthast)
    Adrenaline is a hormone I thought so wrote acetylcholine.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.