Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dominiquee06)
    Anyone else put Wesminster Hall as their first choice? everyone seems to want Clive Booth!
    I will, as soon as I get my conditional offer changed into unconditional

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heather0502)
    I have! I will be studying Primary Education, what about you?
    Yay! Im not gonna be a loner ahahah :L im going to study Philosophy i just love the fact its on the campus I could just roll out of bed and run straight down to a lecture if i wanted to :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jasminkr)
    I will, as soon as I get my conditional offer changed into unconditional
    What you gonna be studying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dominiquee06)
    What you gonna be studying?
    English language and communication I also like the fact that it is close to the campus and apparently it's one of the better halls. I don't mind it being further away from the city center, I like to go out partying but I also like to have some peace and quietness and also I've heard that they have a lot of mature students there which is perfect for me since I'm 25 myself

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm Jack applying for Business and Marketing Management starting in September, I made this table about halls.
    Name:  halls.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  149.2 KB

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone put Crescent Hall as their first choice? Seems to be unpopular so I'm a bit worried! My second choice is Clive Booth non-ensuite

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Catherine_H)
    Has anyone put Crescent Hall as their first choice? Seems to be unpopular so I'm a bit worried! My second choice is Clive Booth non-ensuite
    Cresent Hall is my second choice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Catherine_H)
    Crescent is my second and Clive Booth non-ensuite is my first choice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barnus)
    Crescent is my second and Clive Booth non-ensuite is my first choice!
    Ok yay! That's reassuring other people put crescent as well. I know it's a little far out but it's so much cheaper than all the others

ReputationRep:
    Just filled in the accommodation form. My choices are:

1.Lady Spencer Churchill Hall
    2.Clive Booth Ensuite
    3.Clive Booth Non-ensuite
    4.Paul Kent Hall
    5.Crescent Hall

I know Lady Spencer isn't particularly popular but it seemed fine both times I visited. I don't really mind that it's a little way out from the main uni as I'm not exactly a party animal xD. My course should be on Wheatley so at least I won't have to take the bus everyday to get to them =).

ReputationRep:
    *forever cringing about my conversation on the first page, sorry for that y'all because I'm now not even applying till this year*

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm planning to take Business Management at Oxford Brookes at Wheatley campus next year,

I've heard Lady Spencer Churchill Hall is not popular and I'm a really sociable person. So where should I apply?

Please help !!! Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hez)
    Hi,

I'm planning to take Business Management at Oxford Brookes at Wheatley campus next year,

I've heard Lady Spencer Churchill Hall is not popular and I'm a really sociable person. So where should I apply?

Please help !!! Cheers
    Whichever you like best other than Westminster Hall as that would involve a trip from one side of Oxford to the other.

I'm doing engineering at Wheatley but haven't applied for Lady Spencer myself. Living at the other halls just means a half an hour bus journey (or 10 minute drive) in.

ReputationRep:
    Hello again guys!!!Anyone for the MA in Publishing?? I 've put Cheney as my first choice so fingers crossed

ReputationRep:
    Wow Jack that's so handy haha! I've applied for Business and Marketing Management too is that the order you've applied for the halls then?

ReputationRep:
    yeh i got one in october you applied for halls yet?

ReputationRep:
    PLS Did any one from the international students received their CAS number for the Tier 4 visa application ?

ReputationRep:
    Get to know the other students at your course here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/455140441275535/

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else tried to join the Oxford Brookes Freshers 2014-2015 group on Facebook and not be accepted? Awks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizzey1562)
    Has anyone else tried to join the Oxford Brookes Freshers 2014-2015 group on Facebook and not be accepted? Awks.
    Yup... :/
    Sliiiiightly awks :')
    I'm on one but its really quiet - tried to join the bigger one and haven't been accepted.....

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.