Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Pay upfront?By Instalments? Which is wiser? I have very limited knowledge about banks and moneys and stuff...I think I would need to explore Warwick's site a bit more, I think they have a page explaining this. I don't have a bank account, I will open one when I am there.
    I am a British Citizen but I am also an overseas student. (I don't live in the UK.) The enrolment form doesn't ask me for passport info but it suppose to,,, So am I an overseas student to Warwick???
    OMG, this is confusing... Do you think I should phone up and ask?

ReputationRep:
    Do we have to but tickets for freshers events early? Or do we pay at the door?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AJ-simbarsi)
    Do we have to but tickets for freshers events early? Or do we pay at the door?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I would say its wiser to buy the tickets early for freshers, I don't know what events are on this year but especially for stuff like the welcome party, paint party etc, then its wise! Plus, POP tickets run out really quickly haha

ReputationRep:
    Which events are everyone buying tickets for? Not sure which ones to buy...

ReputationRep:
    Anybody waiting to hear/heard back from Lloyds Scholars?

ReputationRep:
    I enrolled last Saturday and wanted to set up my eating at Warwick account. It says that to "encode it I have to go to the university house building". Is there any way of being able to do this before I start so that I can use the card straight away?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicole.94)
    Anybody waiting to hear/heard back from Lloyds Scholars?
    I'm still waiting to hear back...i've lost hope now though, it's already past 4pm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s_axo)
    Which events are everyone buying tickets for? Not sure which ones to buy...
    Can't you buy a freshers 'passport' for around £60 that gets you in to any event?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Selym95)
    Can't you buy a freshers 'passport' for around £60 that gets you in to any event?!
    Yes, you can but I can't due to lack of money.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s_axo)
    Yes, you can but I can't due to lack of money.
    I think I'm going to buy tickets for the first one (the paint party) and the last one (the freshers party) and maybe others but not sure and worried what the kind of people will be like in my halls and course as if they don't like going out who am I supposed go with

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mike380)
    I think I'm going to buy tickets for the first one (the paint party) and the last one (the freshers party) and maybe others but not sure and worried what the kind of people will be like in my halls and course as if they don't like going out who am I supposed go with

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I was going to do the same, as they seem the most popular too. I hope I find someone to come see the Hangover with me on the Sunday!!

ReputationRep:
    YES! I have got Bluebell!

ReputationRep:
    Any Jack Martin-ers, get in contact with me!!!

ReputationRep:
    I got a quick question. If you are entitled to bursary from Warwick, do we need to give them our account details or not, and if so, how?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrustratedGirl)
    I got a quick question. If you are entitled to bursary from Warwick, do we need to give them our account details or not, and if so, how?

When I was setting up my direct debit, there was a link on the page called student sponsors, and i clicked on it to see what it was and I think it was for students that will receive money from the uni.

EDIT> go on start warwick, student records online, then on the left side of the pg click on std fin and then scroll down and there's a link saying student sponsor info, that might be what you're looking for?

ReputationRep:
    Hello this might sound stupid but I can't remember what my log in (username) is for Accom?! Is it our uni number or like our own picked one?

Cheers in advance!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmashingPumpkinP)
    Hello this might sound stupid but I can't remember what my log in (username) is for Accom?! Is it our uni number or like our own picked one?

Cheers in advance!

its not your uni number its something you picked at the time of applying for accommodation, i too have forgotten mine :-(

ReputationRep:
    I got Cryfield, pretty bummed because I really wanted an en suite but oh well I'll get on with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrustratedGirl)
    YES! I have got Bluebell!
    (Original post by s_axo)
    Any Jack Martin-ers, get in contact with me!!!

Where do we find out what accommodation we got?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PeytonLouise)
    I got Cryfield, pretty bummed because I really wanted an en suite but oh well I'll get on with it.
    did you get a mail from warwick accommodation?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.