Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Murray should've won that. Surprisingly ran out of steam quicker than Nadal who's played longer and tougher matches this week

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one that see this as how good for Murray? Making Nadal work for this on clay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Am I the only one that see this as how good for Murray? Making Nadal work for this on clay.
    Nadal was never really going at it though. His tactics were on point though so i'll give Murray that.

ReputationRep:
    Whats next for Rafa, 3 setter again with Dimitrov?

ReputationRep:
    Surprised that Murray made it as close as he did. Could this be a turning point for the Muzza? Time will tell.

Nadal still looks shaky on clay. I think Novak will beat him in the final.

ReputationRep:
    hopefully that gives Murray a big boost, if he can make a decent run in the French and get a good coach in place then hopefully he will be back to his best soon

ReputationRep:
    Joy, Raonic a set to the good.

ReputationRep:
    Very close match, now 5-5. One break each.

ReputationRep:
    Such a tight match between Djokovic and Raonic! Both played amazingly but Djokovic's experience shone through! Raonic is coming along nicely and definitely one to watch in the future

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizzy95)
    Such a tight match between Djokovic and Raonic! Both played amazingly but Djokovic's experience shone through! Raonic is coming along nicely and definitely one to watch in the future
    djokovic to win in rome? don't see nadal taking the trophy to be honest..

ReputationRep:
    Could be wrong but I think this makes Raonic, Dimitrov and Nikishori 9th, 10th and 11th.

Berdych and Ferrer probably the next to drop.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roger1)
    Surprised that Murray made it as close as he did. Could this be a turning point for the Muzza? Time will tell.

Nadal still looks shaky on clay. I think Novak will beat him in the final.
    Have £77 on Novak to win Rome £300 return!

ReputationRep:
    So much better from Rafa compared to the match against Murray. Dominated Dimitrov from start to finish.

ReputationRep:
    Finally an easier time for Nadal - might just be what he needs before tomorrow's showdown with Djokovic.

ReputationRep:
    Aye. Some great break points saved from Djokovic and did well to break back in the second.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatMadClown)
    djokovic to win in rome? don't see nadal taking the trophy to be honest..

To be honest neither one is playing at their best right now so it could be pretty even, I don't think I can call it

ReputationRep:
    If Nadal wins his confidence is back and lock for RG but if Nole wins he becomes a stronger contender for RG. Nole must win this if he wants RG.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest neither one is playing at their best right now so it could be pretty even, I don't think I can call it
    This french open seems to be the most open on yet in terms of a winner

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatMadClown)
    This french open seems to be the most open on yet in terms of a winner
    The French open will the most open only if Nole wins Rome otherwise it will be business as usual.

ReputationRep:
    Missed the whole first set - what did it look like? Was Rafa playing well and Djokovic making a lot of errors? I saw the winner count and Rafa's only hit 6 compared to Djokovic's 23 - looking at that stat I couldn't work out how the match has been played so far.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.