Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yay got my first offer today! Although it's only my fifth choice (Leeds) but still a relief

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NinjaPandaa)
    Yay got my first offer today! Although it's only my fifth choice (Leeds) but still a relief

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congrats man! Keep us posted

ReputationRep:
    Hi 5 on that Southampton offer, I've got one too :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 789tom789)
    Congrats man! Keep us posted
    Thanks! So relieved to have 1, and I finally sent my saq off today so a good day all round

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's been two weeks for me and I've still not got any offers! I was hoping my fifth choice (Exeter) would have been nice and swift but nope, still waiting!

Sent my application today; already jumping when I get an email! I hope I get an offer soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mwatters)
    It's been two weeks for me and I've still not got any offers! I was hoping my fifth choice (Exeter) would have been nice and swift but nope, still waiting!
    Sent mine off nice and early on the 3rd. Nothing from Warwick apart from an acknowledgement

ReputationRep:
    Sent mine off nice and early on the 3rd. Nothing from Warwick apart from an acknowledgement
    I can't quite remember but did you say you have two offers? At least the applications are being acknowledged and not lost or something! Either way I feel like offers for Economics are taking ages to be given out hah, maybe that's just my biased view

ReputationRep:
    I can't quite remember but did you say you have two offers? At least the applications are being acknowledged and not lost or something! Either way I feel like offers for Economics are taking ages to be given out hah, maybe that's just my biased view
    Yeah 2 offers from Bath and Bristol, all other applications acknowledged. Hoping for a decision from Warwick soon as I thought they were quick.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah 2 offers from Bath and Bristol, all other applications acknowledged. Hoping for a decision from Warwick soon as I thought they were quick.
    Omg I'm proper wanting an offer from Bristol! Is your offer for straight Economics? How early was your application sent?

ReputationRep:
    Omg I'm proper wanting an offer from Bristol! Is your offer for straight Economics? How early was your application sent?
    Economics and Finance, sent it on the 3rd.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty relieved to have 2 offers right now.
    WHAT IS THIS HUMBLE BRAG? hahaha well done, and which is the uni you want to go to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathsfanatic123)
    WHAT IS THIS HUMBLE BRAG? hahaha well done, and which is the uni you want to go to?
    Oxford preferably, but LSE's not too shabby either

ReputationRep:
    Surrey offer for L100, AAA

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EHZ17)
    Surrey offer for L100, AAA

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well done! is this your first offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congats!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well done! is this your first offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yep haha, I'm not really too bothered about it :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr234)
    Congats!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks! I'm super happy, hoping for another offer so I can have leeds as an insurance

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations! Surrey is such a nice university

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EHZ17)
    Yep haha, I'm not really too bothered about it :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ooh where else have you applied?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 31, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.