Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dancer32014)
    An unsuccessful from DMU
    Oh sorry to hear that but you still have other choices so don't feel too sad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyPilot)
    Oh sorry to hear that but you still have other choices so don't feel too sad!
    Yeah! Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Written 44 of 47 lines of my PS. Reckon I just need to tidy a bit and add some enthusiasm and I'm there:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grosef)
    Well done! I hope you smash it, best of luck!x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you!! Xx

ReputationRep:
    An unsuccessful from DMU
    Oh no! Sorry to hear that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nesca89)
    They are considering me for an alternative course though so I guess that's niceHow did you find manchester?

ReputationRep:
    How was Manchester interview? Similar to last year?

ReputationRep:
    They are considering me for an alternative course though so I guess that's niceHow did you find manchester?

How was Manchester interview? Similar to last year?
    Oh yeah they offered my audiology last year! Strange isn't it. Manchester was fine tbh...

The questions were different from last year but definitely harder this year than last! Not really sure how I done but all I can do is hope for the best!

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah they offered my audiology last year! Strange isn't it. Manchester was fine tbh...

The questions were different from last year but definitely harder this year than last! Not really sure how I done but all I can do is hope for the best!
    Feeling very pleased that I am not applying this year from the tales about the interview questions lol

Sure you did fine though. Let the waiting begin!

ReputationRep:
    Feeling very pleased that I am not applying this year from the tales about the interview questions lol

Sure you did fine though. Let the waiting begin!
    Yeah and next year they are implementing face to face apparently! I just hope I get a successful from mmu in January. Then I won't be too stressed haha

ReputationRep:
    Yeah and next year they are implementing face to face apparently! I just hope I get a successful from mmu in January. Then I won't be too stressed haha
    do we only find out about the offers in January? :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by giteena_v)
    do we only find out about the offers in January? :/
    Oh no its from January onwards, I just hope I hear at the beginning of January to get it out the way

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to the forum! Good luck with Newcastle, im sure you'll be absolutely fine!

Thank you!!! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellice97)
    Just got an interview for Newcastle on the 17th December
    Hi Ellice97, i see you have an interview for Newcastle on 17th dec! me too!! x

ReputationRep:
    Offer from reading!!! (Not that I cried tears of joy when I found out on the bus this morning- I wasn't that weirdo...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jk1995)
    Offer from reading!!! (Not that I cried tears of joy when I found out on the bus this morning- I wasn't that weirdo...)
    Congratulations!!! When did you send your questionnaire back?! Congrats again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jk1995)
    Massive congratulations to you! And to everyone else with reading offers 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterfly9595)
    so true!

Well done everyone so far, just keep calm and you'll get there!

Still no Strathy applicants it appears

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi, I am new to this page and really glad to have found someone studying at Strathclyde as I just received an unconditional offer from them I was so pleased as it's one of my top choices and all I've heard is great things about the university but it is so far away from home (I live in Norfolk) so it's a big decision! Keen to know more about life at the uni so anything you can tell me would be much appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations!!! When did you send your questionnaire back?! Congrats again
    Thanks so much I sent it in on 20th October

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nzm_93)
    Hi, I am new to this page and really glad to have found someone studying at Strathclyde as I just received an unconditional offer from them I was so pleased as it's one of my top choices and all I've heard is great things about the university but it is so far away from home (I live in Norfolk) so it's a big decision! Keen to know more about life at the uni so anything you can tell me would be much appreciated!
    Woo Strathy applicant! I'm from Hertfordshire so I'm pretty far from home too, but there are a couple of others from down South
    What I would say is that it is a big city, so getting home isn't too difficult as there are a lot of ways to get in and out. Strathclyde is located pretty central too, which is very convenient for going places - Buchanan Street (main shopping street) is approx ten minutes away. Have you ever been to Glasgow before?
    Not quite sure what you want to know - do you have any specific questions about the course/living at uni, or do you just want to know general stuff?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 7, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.