Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kingmaryy)
    AAB I'm predicted AAC so I might not get it since there are limited spaces but I got an offer from notts same course AAB but they reduced it to ABB
    What about your course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The entry requirements are AAB for IBFE as well, I am predicted AAA. Was the offer from University of Nottingham or Nottingham Trent?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aquatix96)
    The entry requirements are AAB for IBFE as well, I am predicted AAA. Was the offer from University of Nottingham or Nottingham Trent?
    Ahhh that's really good where else did you apply ?
    ...And University of Nottingham

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh that's really good where else did you apply ?
    ...And University of Nottingham

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's a great uni! I also applied to Leicester, Loughborough, Aston and Birmingham (they rejected me because they suck) What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Are there are PetEng applicants here? If so, what are your predicted grades and/or offers?

ReputationRep:
    That's a great uni! I also applied to Leicester, Loughborough, Aston and Birmingham (they rejected me because they suck) What about you?
    Ahhh good luck
    I had applied Leicester but I substituted it for Liverpool :')
    Manchester and Hertfordshire - waiting for an offer
    University of Nottingham, Liverpool and Essex - received an offer

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh good luck
    I had applied Leicester but I substituted it for Liverpool :')
    Manchester and Hertfordshire - waiting for an offer
    University of Nottingham, Liverpool and Essex - received an offer

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have received an offer from all the unis I applied to, except Birmingham. Have you applied for the same courses at all the unis?

ReputationRep:
    I have received an offer from all the unis I applied to, except Birmingham. Have you applied for the same courses at all the unis?
    Again congratulations that's really good
    Do you know which one you're going to firm and have as insurance
    I applied either international business/management all with year abroads

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Again congratulations that's really good
    Do you know which one you're going to firm and have as insurance
    I applied either international business/management all with year abroads

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks I'm stuck between Manchester and Aston as my firm and insurance.
    I applied for:
    Leicester - Business Economics
    Loughborough - Business Economics and Finance
    Aston - International Business and Economics
    Manchester - IBFE
    Do you know what your firm and insurance unis would be if you received all your offers?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks I'm stuck between Manchester and Aston as my firm and insurance.
    I applied for:
    Leicester - Business Economics
    Loughborough - Business Economics and Finance
    Aston - International Business and Economics
    Manchester - IBFE
    Do you know what your firm and insurance unis would be if you received all your offers?
    ahhhh Aston is really good for business
    um i really do need to see them but i want herts to be insurancee cause i love their course outline
    and firm is between manchester, liverpool and nottingham

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hi there!

applied for japanese studies, went for an informal interview on the 6th (did anyone here attend that? i think only about 5 of us were japanese studies applicants lol) and got an offer a couple of days after! ABB

manchester is my insurance place though but im slightly torn between there and sheffield (which is my firm at the moment) because both are great unis!

ReputationRep:
    I'm sending ucas off next week, applying for Mathematics
    Manchester wants A*AA - AAA

Maths/further maths/econ
    AS: AAB
    A2 Predicted: AAA

I'm not expecting an offer and very nervous. Am I too late applying? Am I a weak candidate for just scraping the requirements? Could do with some info if anyone knows how hard it is to get an offer :\

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by newguy101)
    I'm sending ucas off next week, applying for Mathematics
    Manchester wants A*AA - AAA

Maths/further maths/econ
    AS: AAB
    A2 Predicted: AAA

I'm not expecting an offer and very nervous. Am I too late applying? Am I a weak candidate for just scraping the requirements? Could do with some info if anyone knows how hard it is to get an offer :\
    You will have an equal chance as everyone else who has or will apply. If Manchester ask for A*AA - AAA, then you have a chance in receiving an offer, so long as your personal statement and teachers reference is also fairly strong. Trust me, don't let yourself stress over it, just concentrate on getting the application sent off.

ReputationRep:
    Do I have to wait for all my choices to reply before I accept my choice? Also when can I apply for student finance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by szm95)
    Do I have to wait for all my choices to reply before I accept my choice? Also when can I apply for student finance?
    Yeah, you need to wait for all choices to reply before you can make a decision on your firm and insurance choices. You can apply for student finance early next year, I think January/February

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for chemical engineering and got a interview but that's all the way in January... Is getting a interview at Manchester a good sign??? I

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone . I am applying foundation year Into Manchester science and engineering

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview for pharmacy on Wednesday, does anyone know the dress code for it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to study Religion and Theology and I have an interview on Wednesday😅 so nervous!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did any one get an offfer for law? I applied for Law w/Criminology.

ReputationRep:
    Interview for Optometry on 10th of December

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.