Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adershsaravanaa)
    Send them an email with the dates that you're unavailable, that's what I did and they might be able to take that into account. That being said, you might be able to switch to another interview date if you're scheduled for one you can't make but don't count on that because it might be full or whatever
    Okay thanks, i thought that that would be best I was just afraid of coming across as arrogant to them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty_96)
    Okay thanks, i thought that that would be best I was just afraid of coming across as arrogant to them
    Nah I think it should be fine, it's a perfectly reasonable request tbh

ReputationRep:
    So a quiet day then??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amigosdistributi)
    So a quiet day then??
    Seems it :/ I just wanna hear

I mean I'm hopeful, but you kind of star thinking "why haven't I heard yet!??"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Django)
    Seems it :/ I just wanna hear

I mean I'm hopeful, but you kind of star thinking "why haven't I heard yet!??"
    Leaving the best till last, obviously

ReputationRep:
    interview for the 10th December!

does anyone know if they use the UKCAT or academic scores after the interview?? Or is an offer based only on score on the day?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=jamesmanning;51888625]interview for the 10th December!

does anyone know if they use the UKCAT or academic scores after the interview?? Or is an offer based only on score on the day?

Thanks [/QUOT

Well done

Stats and what time did you get email??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mehhhh)
    Leaving the best till last, obviously
    I'm a resitter so naaaaah

Hopefully it's just random!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got an interview on the 10th? And is the Exeter interview similar to the Plymouth one where we are given a scenario and we talk about it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=amigosdistributi;51888897]
    (Original post by jamesmanning)
    interview for the 10th December!

Thanks [/QUOT

Well done

Stats and what time did you get email??
    Got it yesterday at around 4:30PM.

My stats are:

GCSE - 5A*5A
    As - AAAA
    A2 (pred.) - A*A*A*
    UKCAT- 2550 (637.5)

Quite surprised i've been given an interview. Now just worrying that they also take your UKCAT score into account after the interview. Hope this isn't the case because, compared to everyone else, i performed relatively poorly

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=jamesmanning;51893845]
    (Original post by amigosdistributi)

Got it yesterday at around 4:30PM.

My stats are:

GCSE - 5A*5A
    As - AAAA
    A2 (pred.) - A*A*A*
    UKCAT- 2550 (637.5)

Quite surprised i've been given an interview. Now just worrying that they also take your UKCAT score into account after the interview. Hope this isn't the case because, compared to everyone else, i performed relatively poorly

This essentially says three things:

1)interview not given today. Possibly none handed out today.
    2) predictions>ukcat
    3) AS grades probz taken into account?

ReputationRep:
    Good to know that was yesterday, I'm annoyed if AS are taken into account, as mine weren't amazing - aabb. Predictions A*AA, and annoying that UKCAT isn't being taken into account much - as mine was 3000!!

Ah well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty_96)
    This is what I was afraid of - most unis have come back and said that you've got to let them know whether you're unable to attend certain dates by the 15th October. Now that was fine back in October, but it's almost December now - I've got days when getting out of things may be tricky or impossible.

ReputationRep:
    I think graduates should have received offers first. After all, interviews are over the Christmas period and Christmas leave is normally sorted out months in advance - last minute leave is almost impossible to get.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MiloMilo)
    I think graduates should have received offers first. After all, interviews are over the Christmas period and Christmas leave is normally sorted out months in advance - last minute leave is almost impossible to get.
    Sadly, I think we may be the last to hear. There're fewer of us, so I can imagine Admissions thinking they'll sort all undergrads first. That's probably what I'd do...

ReputationRep:
    Do Exeter do MMI or panel interviews?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, please could someone explain what a "patient-centred education" actually is?
    I know that sounds like a stupid question, but the phrase is all over the prospectus and if they asked me what it is I'd have no idea what to say!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JNHE)
    Sadly, I think we may be the last to hear. There're fewer of us, so I can imagine Admissions thinking they'll sort all undergrads first. That's probably what I'd do...
    My new theory is that we've actually all got places without interview and they're just waiting to tell us as a Christmas present.

Obviously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Don'tMessThisUp)
    My new theory is that we've actually all got places without interview and they're just waiting to tell us as a Christmas present.

Obviously.
    Ha! I like it.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds good to me

Better ring them up to make sure it's an unconditional.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.