The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NaTaLiiA513
I don't think it's solely based on reps. I know I got one for posting in threads a lot. :biggrin:

Oh okay cool. :biggrin:
Reply 641
Original post by Incredible97
but i get soo many reps, why dont i get 3 badges?

you'll get them soon i'm sure see here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/content.php?r=9581-What-are-TSR-badges

Oh okay Thanks ko :h:
Reply 643
Oh okay Thanks ko :h:

lol no problem.
"And seek assistance through patience and prayer, and most surely It is a hard thing except for the humble ones." Qur'an 2:45.
Original post by Tpos
Morgan may not be completely wrong. Recently read that in historical muslim art the prophet (saw) was depicted. Need to learn more about that, though obviously it doesn't make anything like Charlie Hebdo ok.

The whole point of me posting that was the reply which was hilarious. Idc about what Morgan's opinion is :lol:
Also I highly doubt those depictions would have been offensive in any way.
Reply 646
Original post by Tennumbers
Also I highly doubt those depictions would have been offensive in any way.

yep true also face was always covered.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Ankabout
Hey I downloaded and it seems really good! :gthumb:

It helped me a lot. Hope you find it just as useful:smile:
Original post by ThatMuslimGuy
Whaah Alhamdulillah! Get voting everyone! :biggrin:

I didn't get into top techie :cry:
Reply 650

lol :biggrin:

Haha that's funny :P
I just voted right now for you guys.
Guuuuys I got an exam tomorrow.

:biggrin:
Guuuuys I got an exam tomorrow.

:biggrin:

Will do soon
Good luck Maria - go and revise :biggrin:
Original post by Mary562
Will do soon
Good luck Maria - go and revise :biggrin:

Jzk-k Maryam :biggrin:

I'm tired of revising.. I've done most of it.. just got 6 sides of drug names (and thier duration and recovery times) to learn. :indiff:
Jzk-k Maryam :biggrin:

I'm tired of revising.. I've done most of it.. just got 6 sides of drug names (and thier duration and recovery times) to learn. :indiff:

Welcome :smile:
:ahee: 'Drugs'
Ah poor you - Just try not to get mad :lol:
All the best :h:
Original post by Mary562
Welcome :smile:
:ahee: 'Drugs'
Ah poor you - Just try not to get mad :lol:
All the best :h:

I can't wait till its over tomorrow. My brain will feel relief. :lol: Thanks :smile:
The beautiful character of the Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه و سلم

One day, a poor man brought a bunch of grapes to the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم as a gift. He was very excited to be able to bring a gift for him.

He placed the grapes beside the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم and said, ‘O Messenger of Allah, please accept this small gift from me’.

He was a poor man who could not afford more. His face beamed with happiness as he offered his small gift. It was evident that he loved the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم a lot.

The Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم thanked him graciously. As the man looked at him expectantly, the Prophet ate one grape.

The Prophet smiled at him. Then the Prophet ate another one.

Slowly the Prophet finished the whole bunch of grapes by himself. He did not offer the grapes to anyone present.

The poor man who brought those grapes was very pleased and left happily.

The companions of the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم who were around him were surprised.

Usually the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم shared whatever he got with them. He would offer them whatever he was given and they would eat it together.

He would usually start first, out of respect to the person who had given him the gift, but he would always offer it to others.

This time had been different. Without offering it to anyone, the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم finished the bunch of grapes by himself.

One of the companions asked most respectfully, “O Messenger of Allah! How come you ate all the grapes by yourself and did not offer to any one of us present?”

The Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه و سلم smiled and said, “I ate all the grapes by myself because the grapes were sour.

If I had offered you them, you might have made faces and shown your distaste of the grapes. That would have hurt the feelings of the man.

I thought to myself that it’s better that I eat all of them cheerfully and pleased the poor man. I did not want to hurt the feelings of that man.”

~~~~~~~~~~~

Subhan’Allah.. Such was the beautiful, faultless character of our beloved Prophet, may the peace and blessings of Allah ta'ala be upon him :heart:

Morals:

1) Consideration for the feelings of others.*
2) Graciousness in accepting gifts.
I can't wait till its over tomorrow. My brain will feel relief. :lol: Thanks :smile:

Insha'Allah

----------------------------

https://islamgreatreligion.wordpress.com/2011/05/07/prayers-dua-for-studies-and-exams/

Latest

Trending

Trending