Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Looks wise what would you honestly rate yourself out of 10? Watch

ReputationRep:
    7, unless she's a midget in which case I'm probably an 8 since the height won't drag me down so much.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 10/10 in these retro shades .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Nopeee
    Owww I really don't know! :lol: Hmmm on a scale of 1-10 how well do I know of you?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    Its disgusting how you think. People see things how they think and your thoughts are clearly quite disgusting. Alexion is literally a friend and if I had a crush on him or something, I would have told him.

Don't back off from the Drowzee point, that's a quite valid point. I'm straight but I complimented a straight girl, so now I must be dying for her. Ridiculous.

Perhaps I shouldn't have said you're good-looking. Now it got people thinking that I like you or something Seriously, this world. Everyone should know its ONLY about Indeterminate when it comes to me liking someone. This is quite sickening how this person is speaking tbh.
    Hahaha how is it sickening? You obviously are fond of alexion and now people are noticing you are saying the thought of liking Alexion is sickening, wow you don't have to do that to urself. Just come out and be free! Let the world know about your love for Alexion! It does nothing being kept behind embarrassment.
    Also you can't use that drowsee thing because then it would be like me saying "I don't fancy you, I just say I love you to people I feel deserve it. I said I love you to my mum, does that mean I fancy her ooooooh I must be some sort of inbred lover" Also it wasn't just the act of rating them 9/10 it was your whole way of going about it,I highlighted this in a previous comment.

Wow don't be so shy!

e^iπ/10 😂

ReputationRep:
    i dont rate no mandem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squishy•)
    Hahaha how is it sickening? You obviously are fond of alexion and now people are noticing you are saying the thought of liking Alexion is sickening, wow you don't have to do that to urself. Just come out and be free! Let the world know about your love for Alexion! It does nothing being kept behind embarrassment.
    Also you can't use that drowsee thing because then it would be like me saying "I don't fancy you, I just say I love you to people I feel deserve it. I said I love you to my mum, does that mean I fancy her ooooooh I must be some sort of inbred lover" Also it wasn't just the act of rating them 9/10 it was your whole way of going about it,I highlighted this in a previous comment.

Wow don't be so shy!
    keep talking bs.:kiss:

:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

(Original post by Amellia123)
    Owww I really don't know! :lol: Hmmm on a scale of 1-10 how well do I know of you?!
    Probably a 1 lol

ReputationRep:
    What would u rate this guy?
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...0476a9d069.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Probably a 1 lol
    Haha okay dammit I have no idea

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps I shouldn't have said you're good-looking. Now it got people thinking that I like you or something Seriously, this world. Everyone should know its ONLY about Indeterminate when it comes to me liking someone. This is quite sickening how this person is speaking tbh.
    :dontknow:

What can ya do, eh...

ReputationRep:
    I think you do o.O
    And no :lol:
    You'll never find out who I am
    Spoiler:
    Show
    NNNNNEEEEVVVVVEEEERRRR
    Hey, can I get in on the guessing, ravioli?

ReputationRep:
    keep talking bs.:kiss:

:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:
    Lol I'm not a troll. Everything I say has a valid point.

ReputationRep:
    6 but maybe 7 if I ever start wearing makeup.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Leave Broken Life alone, you seem to have something against every attractive girl on TSR :rolleyes: like with ivy that time, yep sure all those insults had a 'valid point' :yy:
    just accept that Broken Life is a lovely genuine person who talks like that to all the ppl pleasured to be her friends kk :kiss:

ReputationRep:
    I guess I'd say 4.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    Leave Broken Life alone, you seem to have something against every attractive girl on TSR :rolleyes: like with ivy that time, yep sure all those insults had a 'valid point' :yy:
    just accept that Broken Life is a lovely genuine person who talks like that to all the ppl pleasured to be her friends kk :kiss:
    Lol I don't know what broken life looks like and she isn't the one being complimented. But honestly how come u are overly nice to every girl on tsr with like a thousand kisses at the end of eat message?

Oh please, get over yourself mate
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Lol I don't know what broken life looks like and she isn't the one being complimented. But honestly how come u are overly nice to every girl on tsr with like a thousand kisses at the end of eat message?
    well... tbh don't have an answer for that, just chill it a bit tho like idk why you said it to begin with...
    and cos i like being nice and they are all my friends...

ReputationRep:
    Errrm..excuse moi!

No you're not! You're certainly a bang 9! K thanks bye. me no want to hear beautiful girls say they 6.
    9 is harsh tbh

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.