Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vanillaboy)
    I guess there isn't, but I've heard/read rumours that in reality one has a higher chance of being admitted the earlier one applies as there are more places available. But I hope it's not true.
    Is it the "Fastest and slowest offer senders" thread?
    I applied close to the deadline! The day before.
    Ah no that's not the thread

Carnationlilyrose basically knows everything there is to know bout ucas or knows someone that knows, ask her if you want to know :P

Ah ok so you're fine :P

ReputationRep:
    Any maths and financial management offer??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishaan15)
    Any maths and financial management offer??
    I applied last week and haven't heard anything yet

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ntanationa)
    Hey! I'm so sorry about that Yea UCAS usually updates a couple of weeks later, happened to me with another uni :/

I hope you get into another uni you really like!
    I just got offers from Queen mary and Manchester , but still would rather have had Kings.

I phoned them up and asked if I could go throguh adjustment/clearing on results day, but the guy said, as Ive been rejected an offer, I cant apply for the exact same course through clearing. This seemss pretty wierd to me. D you think hes right? The guy did sound half asleep and a bit rude. so idk if he knew what he was on about, but I'm gonna call again and ask someonelse hoepfully lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vanillaboy)
    I see. When did you apply? I'm afraid of having to wait for an extra long time as I applied late.
    EDIT: And did you apply for CS as well?
    I applied for Geography last week Monday (11th). Offer came through today - AB (I already have one A grade A level sad recently).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cracker96)
    I applied last week and haven't heard anything yet

Posted from TSR Mobile

What were your projected scores?? If you wont mind.

ReputationRep:
    Is KCL open to international students??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishaan15)
    Is KCL open to international students??
    Yes, I am a French student and I received an offer for War Studies. KCL welcomes any person as long as they meet the entry requirements. However, the deadline for applying to KCL through UCAS was the 15th of January and if you live outside of the EU, tuition fees will be more expensive.

ReputationRep:
    Officially accepted my offer today. September can't come fast enough

ReputationRep:
    Offfeeeerrrr so happy right now 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sammie Morgan)
    Offfeeeerrrr so happy right now 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wow Congrats!!! What course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lazy96)
    Just got an offer to study English Language & Linguistics, they asked for AAB. Anyone else applied for English?
    yeah I have! are you thinking of making it your firm choice?

ReputationRep:
    Wow Congrats!!! What course?
    Thank you!!! Pharmacy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Florindawebster)
    yeah I have! are you thinking of making it your firm choice?
    I think soooo, but I'm a bit stuck between Queen Mary and Kings, what did you get last year?

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I had my interview for the BsC Hons Midwifery course yesterday. Is anyone else applying to study midwifery at King's for the 2016 entry? xx

ReputationRep:
    Have many PPE applicants had responses yet? Applied start of November and still haven't heard

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got an offer for law??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vjcx)
    Have many PPE applicants had responses yet? Applied start of November and still haven't heard
    Hey, I applied for PPE! I also haven't heard anything. I think our course is more competitive than some other ones, so it takes them longer to go through all the applications.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lazy96)
    I think soooo, but I'm a bit stuck between Queen Mary and Kings, what did you get last year?
    I got ABCE (psychology, English, geography and biology)

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I applied for PPE! I also haven't heard anything. I think our course is more competitive than some other ones, so it takes them longer to go through all the applications.
    Fellow PPE applicant here, applied in October and I've talked with them, they said that we'll hear in February seeing as it's one of their most competitive courses.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 15, 2016

University open days

1. King's College London
    Arts and Humanities (Strand Campus) Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.