Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

NHS Scientist Training Programme 2016 applicants! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I am longlisted too! but this might change so not holding my breath...

ReputationRep:
    Back to longlisted- my heart can't take this much more! I ate a massive lunch to feel better, now feels like I'll bring it back up

ReputationRep:
    Back to longlisted and I'm hoping its 3rd time lucky!

ReputationRep:
    Longlisted for the first time on Genomics.

ReputationRep:
    Longlisted! But not getting my hopes up....

ReputationRep:
    First time longlisted for Reproductive Sciences and Histopathology

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steve0606)
    Longlisted! But not getting my hopes up....
    Hi are you applying for med phys?

ReputationRep:
    Long listed too, first time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Icandoscience)
    Still just applied here. What madness
    Oh madness! I am longlisted now for med phys! dont f**ing know when this will change!

ReputationRep:
    First I was constantly refreshing to see 'applied' to 'longlisted' now I'm constantly refreshing to see 'longlisted' to 'applied'!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sharpsri)
    Hi are you applying for med phys?
    Indeed I am.

ReputationRep:
    Well oriel seems loads less glitchy now...previously when I clicked on application summary it would come up with an error! However now it's showing longlisted on there...I'm guessing this is a good sign?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steve0606)
    Indeed I am.
    Cool me too! Hope this happiness lasts for a while!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Icandoscience)
    Well oriel seems loads less glitchy now...previously when I clicked on application summary it would come up with an error! However now it's showing longlisted on there...I'm guessing this is a good sign?
    I would assume so! guess there was a glitch before and now it seems to have been resolved.. Hope the status is for real now!

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to everyone. We now have the opportunity for an actual person to read the stuff we spent the last month fretting over. I won't even be mad if I don't get an interview. Its just nice to have made it this far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SlipperyJohn)
    Congratulations to everyone. We now have the opportunity for an actual person to read the stuff we spent the last month fretting over. I won't even be mad if I don't get an interview. Its just nice to have made it this far.
    Cant agree more! well done everyone and good luck..

ReputationRep:
    Longisted now for the first time.... quite dubious to celebrate though!

ReputationRep:
    If I had to be competent in quantum physics I would had applied to Medical Physics!

Anyway I'm longlisted. I think...

ReputationRep:
    Longlisted here! Mine has not been glitchy at all, it just changed to longlisted and I refreshed it about 36451051544 times to make sure that it is true and it has not changed from said status.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SlipperyJohn)
    Yes yes yes!!! My thoughts exactly...if they don't like me (my application) well okay then...but I spent ages writing it and it deserves to be read at least..

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.