Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phiB)
    I have offers from Cardiff (LLB Law and Politics) and Liverpool (LLB Law). Waiting for responses from Bristol, Warwick and Birmingham. Anybody had offers from those? 😊
    Warwick sent offers for Law to guys at my school the day after they applied (granted, most of them were Oxbridge candidates), so it was pretty early on (mid-October). I got an offer from Bristol (AAA) in early November, having applied and sat my LNAT in early October.

ReputationRep:
    What're your predicted grades can i ask? Where else have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phiB)
    What're your predicted grades can i ask? Where else have you applied?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Predicted 4A*s
    4As 1B at AS
    8A*s 1A at IGCSE (school only did 9)

Probably 24/25+ in LNAT MCQ, due to the fact that Bristol and UCL gave me offers and Oxford an invitation to interview. The other unis I'm waiting for are LSE, and King's.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phiB)
    I have offers from Cardiff (LLB Law and Politics) and Liverpool (LLB Law). Waiting for responses from Bristol, Warwick and Birmingham. Anybody had offers from those? 😊
    I've applied to Birmingham too! But I still need to do the LNAT so I won't hear from them in a while have you had any emails or anything from them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gelato72)
    I've applied to Birmingham too! But I still need to do the LNAT so I won't hear from them in a while have you had any emails or anything from them?
    Yes - last Tuesday they emailed me to say that my application had been reviewed and has been sent to the admissions tutor. Not really sure what to make of that! I sat my LNAT on 21st October so hopefully I get an offer/response soon...good luck with your LNAT!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by binnsm)
    Brasenose! Do you feel prepared for it??
    Guys I'm on my way to Oxford now! keble

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olax98)
    Sent off by head of year on 12th October, sat my LNAT on 12th, too.
    Applying to:
    -Bristol
    -Durham
    -Exeter
    -Manchester
    -Oxford
    No offers yet.
    Have you got any offers yet?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how long it takes after you have done the LNAT to hear back from LNAT unis? Does it differ for everyone? I took and applied on the 18th of November if that matters!

I've got offers from my other three but im so impatient to hear from Kings and Bristol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sjmyatt11)
    Does anyone know how long it takes after you have done the LNAT to hear back from LNAT unis? Does it differ for everyone? I took and applied on the 18th of November if that matters!

I've got offers from my other three but im so impatient to hear from Kings and Bristol
    Wow.. You are just like me hehe . I sent my offer on 18th Nov and received 3 offers from my 3 non-LNAT unis.
    Currently waiting for UCL and Durham. As far as I know it will be a long wait until (mid) January. Possibly, you can hear from Bristol sooner. But generally, after New Year

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobkata)
    Wow.. You are just like me hehe . I sent my offer on 18th Nov and received 3 offers from my 3 non-LNAT unis.
    Currently waiting for UCL and Durham. As far as I know it will be a long wait until (mid) January. Possibly, you can hear from Bristol sooner. But generally, after New Year

Posted from TSR Mobile
    hahahahahha exactly the same!! Ahhhhh that's so frustratingly long, but thank you very much, I won't look out for them until then!

Congrats on your offers, where are they for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abclaw2016)
    Have you got any offers yet?

Manchester and Exeter I haven't heard from Durham or Bristol yet. What about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    Newcastle and Exeter, and same for me with the no replies

ReputationRep:
    hahahahahha exactly the same!! Ahhhhh that's so frustratingly long, but thank you very much, I won't look out for them until then!

Congrats on your offers, where are they for?
    I hold offers from Newcastle, Manchester and Sheffield (with one year spent in Germany). What about you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Holding a conditional offer from Exeter. Still waiting to hear from Kings (Dickson Poon Scholarship applicant - 1.batch), LSE and Edinburgh. I am getting really impatient at this stage. I sent my application on October 14.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Janinns)
    Holding a conditional offer from Exeter. Still waiting to hear from Kings (Dickson Poon Scholarship applicant - 1.batch), LSE and Edinburgh. I am getting really impatient at this stage. I sent my application on October 14.
    • Candidates taking the LNAT on or before 15 January 2016 will receive their results in early February 2016.
    • Candidates taking the test after 15 January 2016 will receive their results in early July 2016.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got an offer for Bristol? I applied early November and still nothing

ReputationRep:
    Early October, and still no reply for me. Sometimes they wait until the new year for some applicants, i've heard.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I have an offer from Bristol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

I'm waiting for kings and lse now! What were your predicted grades?

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer from them last week but I applied in early October so it will probably be a bit longer until they reply, don't stress

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 12, 2016

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.