Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgiaaahg)
    what is your first choice?
    UCL yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nairline)
    Hey guys in ur Bartlett task did most of your purely use pencil and biro pen/fineliner to produce black and white drawings? I used pencil, pen and ink of different forms and colours eg fine liners, loose water based inks, red pencils.. I wanted to showcase some experimentation but I feel as though I might have done too much??!
    I only used pencil for mine and got an interview. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Anyone had an interview from Westminster yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mangostan)
    Anyone had an interview from Westminster yet?
    Have mine on the 10th.. When's yours

ReputationRep:
    Have mine on the 10th.. When's yours
    mine's on the 10th too!

ReputationRep:
    mine's on the 10th too!
    ah nice! what time is yours?? mines at 1.30

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone get an acknowledgement of receipt of portfolio from Northumbria....? Dont know whether I should chase...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maria2698)
    UCL yours?
    yh ucl

ReputationRep:
    ah nice! what time is yours?? mines at 1.30
    10:00
    I'm really worried my portfolio won't be up to their standards though

ReputationRep:
    10:00
    I'm really worried my portfolio won't be up to their standards though
    I've never visited westminister. I applied simply because it was in London which is a pathetic reason to apply haha.. My online portfolio is www.sabrahislam.carbonmade.com
    Have you got one?

ReputationRep:
    I've never visited westminister. I applied simply because it was in London which is a pathetic reason to apply haha.. My online portfolio is www.sabrahislam.carbonmade.com
    Have you got one?
    I haven't been to the uni either haha and I've mainly applied to london ones.
    I only have a physical portfolio at the moment and it's mainly my 3d pathway foundation work with a few of my personal fine art stuff and photos of sculptures.
    I really like yours! You've got a diverse range of skills and you're very talented!!

ReputationRep:
    I haven't been to the uni either haha and I've mainly applied to london ones.
    I only have a physical portfolio at the moment and it's mainly my 3d pathway foundation work with a few of my personal fine art stuff and photos of sculptures.
    I really like yours! You've got a diverse range of skills and you're very talented!!
    Thank you! the descriptions I've written on carbonnade are very lacklustre as I was so tired so I'm going to edit them.. Might add some more work but really can't be bothered 😅 Just doing my Manchester portfolio rn. Where have you applied? Where are u doing ur foundation?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! the descriptions I've written on carbonnade are very lacklustre as I was so tired so I'm going to edit them.. Might add some more work but really can't be bothered 😅 Just doing my Manchester portfolio rn. Where have you applied? Where are u doing ur foundation?

I'm doing my foundation at UCA Rochester. I've applied to Birmingham City, UCL, Central saint martins, Sheffield and Westminster. Where have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing my foundation at UCA Rochester. I've applied to Birmingham City, UCL, Central saint martins, Sheffield and Westminster. Where have you applied?
    Oh nice how are you finding it? Doing mine st Manchester school of art.
    Where is your first choice? Had any interviews anywhere? Have applied to westminister, UCL, Manchester, Edinburgh and Brighton!

ReputationRep:
    Oh nice how are you finding it? Doing mine st Manchester school of art.
    Where is your first choice? Had any interviews anywhere? Have applied to westminister, UCL, Manchester, Edinburgh and Brighton!
    Its quite individal orientated if that makes sense, how are you finding yours?
    I think my first choice will be westminster, i dont think I'll get into UCL! What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Its quite individal orientated if that makes sense, how are you finding yours?
    I think my first choice will be westminster, i dont think I'll get into UCL! What about you?
    Yeah man I get you. Has definitely developed me as an artist. Really glad I chose to do instead of applying straight from a level.
    Why do you think you won't get in?? Have you had an interview? I just sent my task off about two weeks ago so am expecting a reply soon.. Scary. UCLs my first choice haha. Did a summer school there a while back and fell in love with it :[ do u have any images of ur work id be able to see by any chance

ReputationRep:
    Anyon

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else get an offer from Strathclyde today? I got an unconditional and they were the last to get back to me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by f3rg132)
    Anyone else get an offer from Strathclyde today? I got an unconditional and they were the last to get back to me!
    I haven't got any offers from any where yet ;_;

ReputationRep:
    Really!! Where did you apply to? I have two unconditionals from Strathclyde and Edinburgh, a conditional form Robert Gordon and withdrew my application from Glasgow School of Art and Dundee! I'm sure you'll hear back soon enough now that the deadline is past

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 4, 2017

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Staffordshire University
    Nursing and Midwifery Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Teesside University
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.