Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Is it time Europe bans Islam & muslim immigration? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LadyCrystal)
    Well, you use the term 'switch'. I didn't.

I'll catch the joke and I will answer in the meaning of the same joke.

Try to switch off your existence, what do you expect will happen?

What happens in the God's world is usually your life is shorten, or your health is damaged, or you start having problems - with supply, with love, with family, with jobs, anything....

Every time you break God's commands, you switch off a part of your existence and you damage yourself ..and your existence lowers down ...in the God's 'eyes'....

God doesn't have 'eyes' though. God is Spirit, God is Consciousness.

That Spirit is invisible for the human senses. It is a Spirit, it is not material.

The Universe is made from that Spirit, in fact the Spirit is the Universe Itself.

Muslims know a lot about it, also Vatican and other religions, people keep experience it and exploring it. There is abundance of proofs about it, lots of books written, it is well known, and it is published, it is everywhere available, it is not forbidden knowledge.

So, as a human shape (being) you are able only to open or to close the Source. No more.

That's the only choice you have, occupying your human body.

All the rest is in the hands of God.
    The only way to get God closer to you is to surrender FULLY to God. Entirely. To accept God's will, which is always the best possible destiny for you because God Loves you and cares for you. That is what Islam calls a believer.

Is that clear enough for you?
    I respect your views but surely people only break God's commands if there is no divine love within them?

Are we all born with 100% divine love or are we all born with 50% or 25% divine love?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheArtofProtest)
    I respect your views but surely people only break God's commands if there is no divine love within them?

Are we all born with 100% divine love or are we all born with 50% or 25% divine love?
    Divine Love is ALWAYS with you - being in your human shape or not - you always have it.

This is how we serve God, agreeing to be supplied with that Love and depending on It.

Of course, you can always suicide, but this is another offence against God's Love and the Spirit in you. If God wants you alive, then you should surrender and live your life according to the God's will and commands.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheArtofProtest)

I'll tell you what.
    It is a bit scary for me as a Christian always to discover how Christians lost their faith and they lost connection with God.

At least Muslims are seekers. May be they are still not mature seekers, but they seek living in God.

Every Muslim understands what I am talking about. I rarely meet Muslim not to know it.

It is scary how Christians lost their connection with God. I personally believe that is the reason for all the Christian troubles in the last century. Generally, no faith in God leads to troubles in your life.

In the time of the Inquisition, Spain discovered a few new continents. In the time of the Crusades, the Christianity developed the most of the European achievements.

It is a challenge to explore your connection with God, I admit. It is hard and difficult.

More faith and God in your life, more achievements and prosperity. God takes care of everything (that is the meaning of Allah Akbar and Inch Allah, God is above us, God is in power.

I am critical not only to Muslims as you can see.

ReputationRep:
    It certainly not time to ban Islam (there will never really be a time I can imagine it being justifiable to ban a religion) but it's certainly true that certain forms of immigration really need to be reviewed and reduced. It may not be pretty the uk doesn't have a duty to treat potential immigrants as being equal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by garfeeled)
    It certainly not time to ban Islam (there will never really be a time I can imagine it being justifiable to ban a religion) but it's certainly true that certain forms of immigration really need to be reviewed and reduced. It may not be pretty the uk doesn't have a duty to treat potential immigrants as being equal.
    I defend banning Islam for one only reason: Muslims don't understand, don't have the sophisticated culture to avoid conflicts and violence.

When Muslims learn to do it, I would be the first one to defend them for anything.

To have that established in your mind as a belief, that you have the right to be an aggressor - this is above my imagination to be approved. This approval for violence opens enormous gap between all other cultures and Islam.

When Islam removes that part of their religion, I would even become Muslim happily.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeathGuardElite)
    there won't be a civil war because you shouldn't wage a war you can not win
    Indeed not, but that often matters not to people facing an existential threat and/or devout Muslims (the call to jihad is not contingent on probability of success)

(Original post by Chakede)
    you also stop funding terrorism
    queen-bee is not Muslim, and has stated that her grandfather was murdered by ISIS..

(Original post by Kwan)
    Is this EDL/Britain First site?
    (Original post by avfcfan)
    Looks like Britain first have taken over Student room
    No, but then neither is it a mere muesli-munching faux-liberal Guardianista ideologue hang out either (although it used to be, before people started waking up to certain worldly realities)

(Original post by Hasan_Ahmed)
    Good luck forcing people out of their own countries
    I’m afraid that this sentiment doesn’t wash with the indigenous people anywhere in Europe, or indeed other territories around the world into which people of distinct ethno-cultural heritage have migrated

Force loyal british citizens out of the country which has been their home since they were born, and the home of their family for generations?
    Hopefully not, but there comes a point at which the rest of society will no longer tolerate feeling threatened/being attacked. I was talking about this a short while ago with my father, warning that sadly there will be race war and ethnic cleansing again in Europe (more likely continental, than the UK, at least to begin with) - probably within a generation

You cannot judge all muslims based upon the ideology that you believe they're meant to hold
    Indeed you cannot, but unfortunately neither can you sort the actual ‘moderates’ from the rest, either at any point in time, or on a permanent basis (radicalisation remains an ever present threat)

the majority of european muslims are at least semi-secularised by looking around
    Secularity is only one part of the wider problem: inadequate, ideologically impossible, assimilation and (hence) failed integration and poor prospects of change on these fronts within the next several generations unless/until Islam goes through its Reformation/the Muslim world goes through its age of Enlightenment

Whether they behead people or not is inconsequential
    Not exactly inconsequential; they are behaving barbarically because: A) Some of them are psychopaths; B) There is political capital in brutality (striking fear into the heart of the enemy). A + B are factors that relate to both the threat, and the perceived threat, posed by the group, hence influence the stance/approach of TROTW (regrettably), hence consequential

(Original post by NorthBank)
    No, of course we shouldn't be considering banning Islam and immigration from Islamic countries. Only a moron would think that
    (Original post by DiceTheSlice)
    Your education failed if you couldn't apply this simple distinction in your life
    (Original post by HGS345)
    read the Quran and you will see where God says that one who kills someone else unlawfully, it is like he has killed every person on Earth, it is that great of a sin
    (Original post by Bham369)
    You know Islam is a religion on peace
    (Original post by wbcsuly)
    0.02% of its population
    (Original post by finndnhaynes)
    No don't ban immigration for someone's religion
    Educate yourselves

(Original post by Deprogramming✌)
    How about ban all non-White immigration
    Unnecessary as many non-Muslim members of ethnic minorities make a valuable contribution and integrate relatively well (if seldom perfectly), and do not pose such a serious social/security threat nor amount to such highly concentrated/large numbers of people per non-Christian grouping

Why is being against immigration that destroys the existing population an issue
    See this post for a clue or two

(Original post by HGS345)
    Religion is not a pretext for war, it is just an excuse used by politicians to start a war, as war is how they make their money!
    True enough, in many cases, but unfortunately Islamism remains inextricably interwoven into most blends of Muslims ethno-culture, for the time being

(Original post by Bham369)
    racist threads like this one!
    Muslims are not of a particular race, instead they are of a particular ideology. You may call it cultural intolerance/alarmism,* if you will

You know what's disturbing? I can't disagree with anything you've written here
    I too am disturbed by these realisations

Why Muslims don't stop that corruption of their own religion?
    Affected regions/psyches are very troubled/backwards places, that the West + Israel have interfered with for generations. Far easier said than done

It is ridiculous in 21 century to live like in a Bedouin tent in the desert
    No it’s not, it’s actually quite romantic, and doesn’t affect us/cost the world anything

Spoiler:
    Show

(Original post by thomas7861)
    This country couldn't survive a day without immigrants
    I'm afraid that you appear to be historically/economically misinformed/illiterate (delete as appropriate)

Followers of Islam still live in degradation, wars, conflicts and hate .. it is not in any other religion, not at all, all around the world
    Sorry but you too have been misinformed: there are highly developed (albeit not terribly progressive/equal) economies/societies in the Muslim world and parts of the non-Muslim world are absolute dumps

ReputationRep:
    When Islam removes that part of their religion, I would even become Muslim happily.
    Jesus will miss you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by admonit)
    Jesus will miss you.
    Why?

Islam respects Jesus. Jesus is included in the Islam. Or at least Muslims clam that.

It is another story what they claim and what they do to implement their claims in the reality. I've seen also many Christians being openly discriminated in the Middle East on the religion basis.

It is publicly known, Muslims hate Christians and Christians are regularly treated as scrap in the Muslim society no matter how much Muslims assure us they don't do that.

No, they do it, on a regular basis, and then theycome out to shout, no we are very kind with other religions.

No, Muslims are not at all kind with other religions, I can assure you, I've been living in Muslim countries for quite a while and I know it very well.

Just spoiled little blond and naïve British boys like you believe the only reality is shown on the TV, Black Friday evening in the TSB....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Indeed not, but that often matters not to people facing an existential threat and/or devout Muslims (the call to jihad is not contingent on probability of success)

queen-bee is not Muslim, and has stated that her grandfather was murdered by ISIS..

No, but then neither is it a mere muesli-munching faux-liberal Guardianista ideologue hang out either (although it used to be, before people started waking up to certain worldly realities)

I’m afraid that this sentiment doesn’t wash with the indigenous people anywhere in Europe, or indeed other territories around the world into which people of distinct ethno-cultural heritage have migrated

Hopefully not, but there comes a point at which the rest of society will no longer tolerate feeling threatened/being attacked. I was talking about this a short while ago with my father, warning that sadly there will be race war and ethnic cleansing again in Europe (more likely continental, than the UK, at least to begin with) - probably within a generation

Indeed you cannot, but unfortunately neither can you sort the actual ‘moderates’ from the rest, either at any point in time, or on a permanent basis (radicalisation remains an ever present threat)

Secularity is only one part of the wider problem: inadequate, ideologically impossible, assimilation and (hence) failed integration and poor prospects of change on these fronts within the next several generations unless/until Islam goes through its Reformation/the Muslim world goes through its age of Enlightenment

Not exactly inconsequential; they are behaving barbarically because: A) Some of them are psychopaths; B) There is political capital in brutality (striking fear into the heart of the enemy). A + B are factors that relate to both the threat, and the perceived threat, posed by the group, hence influence the stance/approach of TROTW (regrettably), hence consequential

Educate yourselves

Unnecessary as many non-Muslim members of ethnic minorities make a valuable contribution and integrate relatively well (if seldom perfectly), and do not pose such a serious social/security threat nor amount to such highly concentrated/large numbers of people per non-Christian grouping

True enough, in many cases, but unfortunately Islamism remains inextricably interwoven into most blends of Muslims ethno-culture, for the time being

Muslims are not of a particular race, instead they are of a particular ideology. You may call it cultural intolerance/alarmism,* if you will

Affected regions/psyches are very troubled/backwards places, that the West + Israel have interfered with for generations. Far easier said than done

No it’s not, it’s actually quite romantic, and doesn’t affect us/cost the world anything
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm afraid that you appear to be historically/economically misinformed/illiterate (delete as appropriate)

Sorry but you too have been misinformed: there are highly developed (albeit not terribly progressive/equal) economies/societies in the Muslim world and parts of the non-Muslim world are absolute dumps
    Preach to him ,Lawrence :kiss:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by N1ggers0ut)
    We need to ban all non-White immigration

Also allow White's to return to Europe like the boer who face genocide that goes ignored

What a world we live in you can call for genocide of a people and be heralded as a figurehead of anti-racism and democracy

Like we saw with that diversity officer you are allowed to incite genocide so long as it is against White people

Institutional anti-White racism
    I can't believe someone actually repped you. Sickening views

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)

Educate yourselves

Spoiler:
    Show

Was referring to ethnic european muslims and regions of europe (not small regions like tower hamlets. Entire provinces, like in bulgaria, bosnia, albania) that have indigenous populations which are majority muslims. If you wanna kick out the 3rd and 4th generational descendants of immigrants, then okay, for the sake of this argument, let's assume that's morally and logistically viable. That's not what I'm talking about.

(Original post by N1ggers0ut)

Also allow White's to return to Europe like the boer who face genocide that goes ignored

What a world we live in you can call for genocide of a people and be heralded as a figurehead of anti-racism and democracy

Like we saw with that diversity officer you are allowed to incite genocide so long as it is against White people

Institutional anti-White racism

Aww you poor thing :console: you must be so oppressed by the ethnic minorities

ReputationRep:
    Was referring to ethnic european muslims and regions of europe (not small regions like tower hamlets. Entire provinces, like in bulgaria, bosnia, albania) that have indigenous populations which are majority muslims. If you wanna kick out the 3rd and 4th generational descendants of immigrants, then okay, for the sake of this argument, let's assume that's morally and logistically viable. That's not what I'm talking about.
    Good luck with even tower hamlets

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    I can't believe someone actually repped you. Sickening views
    So you are in favour of the reverse racism?

Please elaborate what you mean.

ReputationRep:
    Let's not forget and please stick to the facts, Islam on the Balkans is forcefully pushed with sword and wars.

Historically, people under the threat to die if Islam is not accepted, some Islamic society formed. Do you recognize it as a proper spread of the Islam?

For me, it is illegal even now-a-days to consider these people Muslims, pushed to become Muslims under such a threat. There are villages where one part of the village is Islamic, and the other one is Christian, and these people visit each other for weddings, family connections and common heritage, even the cemeteries are copied, like the granddad is in the Christian cemetery and the grandchildren are in the Muslim cemetery. Do you find that normal? people there know it and ignore the religion issues, how you can revenge your brother forcefully made Muslim under the sword?

Is that how Muslims want always to spread Islam? well, Muslims now witness the reaction of the victimised people on the Balkans. Do you believe Islam still need to push further over people already being under threat for more than 9 centuries?

Let me know please, I politely ask you. If you tend to avoid answering me, I will consider that like you are in difficulties to find arguments for your thesis.

ReputationRep:
    So you are in favour of the reverse racism?

Please elaborate what you mean.
    I ,my dear laaaady crystal,am in support of people of different skin colours,white,black,brown,yellow ,green,orange,blue etc living harmoniously together under a democratically elected government. Amen sister

ReputationRep:
    It is physically impossible to ban Islam and attempting to do so will only push moderates who make up the overwhelming majority of Muslims straight into the arms of extremists.

Go and read some books on history and politics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Racist_Username)
    No, what we definitely do need to re-evaluate the sense in mass inter-civilisational immigration (irrespective of race), especially from parts of the world with disparate institutional/ideological frameworks, cultures and value systems

Yes, those descended from European stock should be allowed to be repatriated as it may well be unsustainable for them to remain in places like SA, never mind Zimbabwe. Equally, natives peoples should be given more rights in 'New World' territories e.g. the Americas and Australasia

I genuinely believe that few people really understand that what is going on may result in ostensive displacement, if not genocide, of white-European populations. People like Merkel are simply deluded ideologues, seizing on an opportunity to capitalise on guilt-laden political capital in the most misguided and irresponsible of ways

She’s an extreme example (and not broadly representative [I have worked in London Student Unions]), but symptomatic of the problem, yes

Was referring to ethnic european muslims
    These people present a particular dilemma, for sure, but nothing that voluntary migration and adequate policing couldn’t keep a lid on

regions of europe (not small regions like tower hamlets)
    Tower Hamlets may be highly Islamised but is not (yet) a country in its own right. Ergo, those migrants resident there would not be leaving their own country if/when they go, as most of the rest of the population sees it. If groups don’t integrate, respect Brits, our values and way of life, then others in society lose sympathy for them and disassociate themselves:

1) Everyone keeps banging on about ‘tolerance’ and ‘diversity’ being the essence of what it is to be British

2) Society wakes up to the reality that many Muslims are neither ‘tolerant’ nor in favour of ‘diversity’

3) Muslims cease to be conceived of as being ‘British’ by the very standards that the imbecilic political/media elites have put in place to try to erase our true history/national identity and to (hence) ensure minorities feel included/the general population ‘tolerate’ mass immigration :rolleyes:

Entire provinces, like in bulgaria, bosnia, albania that have indigenous populations which are majority muslims
    My major contention/immediate concern is UK security, but regarding the broader European crisis (which is a more complex and difficult to resolve problem [e.g. given the geography]): with the exception of Bulgaria (8% Muslim!), they’re not part of Schengen anyway, so step 1b = just tighten up borders

If you wanna kick out the 3rd and 4th generational descendants of immigrants, then okay
    I don’t want anyone to be kicked out of anywhere, but it’s not a matter of what I, personally, want; it’s a matter of ensuring that we protect our citizens, values, way of life, and hence society, from further degradation/destruction

(Original post by VannR)
    moderates make up the overwhelming majority of Muslims
    Educate yourself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    I ,my dear laaaady crystal,am in support of people of different skin colours,white,black,brown,yellow ,green,orange,blue etc living harmoniously together under a democratically elected government. Amen sister
    Amen sister, but let me ask you again, why you oppose that statement above and in fact you attack the whites particularly and only?

ReputationRep:
    Amen sister, but let me ask you again, why you oppose that statement above and in fact you attack the whites particularly and only?
    Where have I attacked whites?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 12, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.