Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M0nkey Thunder)
    Will there be a possibility of an adapted version of this once half term ends, or will it be strictly for the holidays?
    From the OP:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    You can join in at any time but if all goes well then I'll be posting from 7am -1am with one hour intervals up until the holidays are over. Not sure if I'm being over ambitious..well, it can't hurt to try. :laugh: Hours will be adjusted afterwards to suit the school period.

ReputationRep:
    I just made a study planner with TSR and i'm hoping ill stick to it, fingers crossed, as i would like to achieve the highest grade possible
    if you want to be revision buddies, message me
    i'm currently doing AS biology, chemistry, maths and further maths,
    I hope we could help each other out when needed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackdiamond97)
    From the OP:
    Silly me...

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    :blush:

Yay, I'm glad. + it's done!
    Yup i saw that
    it's good now i know when to log in or out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M0nkey Thunder)
    Will there be a possibility of an adapted version of this once half term ends, or will it be strictly for the holidays?
    Yes this will be ongoing until our exams have ended.. hopefully. There will also be an adapted version for exam period but more details about that will be discussed nearer to the time!

ReputationRep:
    Yes I do! - What board are you on? I also do Chemistry. What about yourself? ^-^
    Edexcel and you? I do Maths,Politics and History and I can tell you that essay written subjects kill you as much as do sciences :P

ReputationRep:
    Thread announcement:

Daily schedules are now going to put in the OP. Tomorrow's one has just been placed up!
    Hi, loving this thread Where can I find the schedule sorry? Could you provide me with a link please?
    What is the OP by the way?

Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Yes this will be ongoing until our exams have ended.. hopefully. There will also be an adapted version for exam period but more details about that will be discussed nearer to the time!
    Alright, thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ace C)
    Hi, loving this thread Where can I find the schedule sorry? Could you provide me with a link please?
    What is the OP by the way?

Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks
    Heya, yay that's great to hear!

OP = Opening post. + here is the link. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3896671

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alevelshelp)
    I just made a study planner with TSR and i'm hoping ill stick to it, fingers crossed, as i would like to achieve the highest grade possible
    What are a levels like please? I have my gcses this summer, and am considering doing A level English Language, Biology and Chemistry. Possibly law and then in 2nd yr an additional teaching training course

ReputationRep:
    Heya, yay that's great to hear!

OP = Opening post. + here is the link. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3896671
    Thanks very much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carolinec1206)
    Edexcel and you? I do Maths,Politics and History and I can tell you that essay written subjects kill you as much as do sciences :P
    Also Edexcel. :five: Oh goodness, I can imagine. Some History topics sounds v interesting though!

ReputationRep:
    :work: 11:00pm. :work:
    ~Logging out time!~

Finish Eutrophication, start the carbon cycle.

ReputationRep:
    it's 11:06pm
    and u didn't post this....

11:00pm.
    ~Logging out time!~

ReputationRep:
    Also Edexcel. :five: Oh goodness, I can imagine. Some History topics sounds v interesting though!
    You're a life saver ! I'm struggling with maths so much this year. Can we somehow revise together ,please ? Ohh indeed ,especially year 13 is extremely hard but it's very interesting :bl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ace C)
    What are a levels like please? I have my gcses this summer, and am considering doing A level English Language, Biology and Chemistry. Possibly law and then in 2nd yr an additional teaching training course
    To me, I really don't think it's THAT bad, but it definitely is harder, as there are a lot more information to grasp and you have to memorise everything for the end of the 2 years. Will definitely suggest as soon as you start a levels, start writing revision notes, like i have done, so when it came to mocks, and everyone was writing out 4 months worth of notes during the christmas holidays, i only had to read through my notes and did a bit of work but still had time to have fun. It's great to see that you know what you want to do because for me, i still have no idea ://
    In the future, if you do need any help, i'd be happy to help because by then i would be doing A2 haha

ReputationRep:
    :work: 11:00pm. :work:
    ~Logging out time!~

Finish Eutrophication, start the carbon cycle.
    U did

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DedicatedWizard)
    Going to do some more physics notes! My first time on this thread...hope this works *crosses fingers*
    Did...some work. *guilty face* I will try again in half an hour. I will try and do some maths because I kept thinking about how far behind I am. How stupid of me! :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alevelshelp)
    Ahaha, I just procrastinated actual homework making the Study Planner.

I'm also taking the same subjects you are, but I'm going to drop Further Maths as soon as school starts up again. (I cannot deal with how stressed I am over FP1)

Good luck on all your revision and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    FINALLY FINISHED A2 PSYCHOLOGY REVISION!!! :woo:

For today... I'll do the rest on Wednesday. Cba.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.