Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Announcements Posted on

(Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    No I still live in France actually, my exam is in one month, then I'll wait for the results to go look for an accommodation :3
    Thank you ! Haha everyone here thinks I'm younger than I am :lol: (being a unicorn and child-like does not help actually :lol: )

Cool !! How is it :3 ?
    Ohhhhh that makes sense are you looking forward to it? Sounds pretty awesome ngl! But an entire different country! Wow.

Haha being childlike is awesome! Being serious all the time is boring :lol:

(Original post by mobbsy91)
    Haha I know!! Wouldn't have minded so much if I'd just outright missed it xD

Oh my god so damn jealous!!!!
    Awww damn!! That's rough :lol: I'm totally laughing at you right now

Haha you should be jealous! It was delish and sooooo satisfying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Ohhhhh that makes sense are you looking forward to it? Sounds pretty awesome ngl! But an entire different country! Wow.

Awww damn!! That's rough :lol: I'm totally laughing at you right now

Haha you should be jealous! It was delish and sooooo satisfying
    Meanie
    Oh my god!!! I'm almost tempted to go into town and buy McDonalds right now, but a) I don't really have the money to spend on it and b) I've got a pizza in the freezer that'll do veeeeerrrrryyyyyy nicely for my meal

(Original post by ZuluK)

Indeed :yep:
    Haha yes as you see I'm ready to everything :lol: :lol:

Hehehe :five:

Meanie
    Oh my god!!! I'm almost tempted to go into town and buy McDonalds right now, but a) I don't really have the money to spend on it and b) I've got a pizza in the freezer that'll do veeeeerrrrryyyyyy nicely for my meal
    Damn... Now I feel bad for teasing you! But just saying, the mcflurry was nice too :teehee:

Ooohhhh ngl frozen pizza is my life too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Damn... Now I feel bad for teasing you! But just saying, the mcflurry was nice too :teehee:

Ooohhhh ngl frozen pizza is my life too
    Oh my god... I'm leaving this thread and never coming back :getmecoat: :rofl: I might get one this weekend if I don't spend much money today or tomorrow!! And I LOVE mcflurrys!!!

Yeh, gotta always have one or two lying in the freezer for days like today when I can't be assed to cook anything properly!

ReputationRep:
    ZuluK - mmmm, pepperoni pizza dusted with peri-peri salt!!! Really bad for my dry lips, but I DON'T CARE

Indeed :yep:
    Haha yes as you see I'm ready to everything :lol: :lol:

Hehehe :five:
    Ahhh that's awesome!! So which part of France do you live in? Are you excited for Prague? Good luck for the exams and stuff

Oh my god... I'm leaving this thread and never coming back :getmecoat: :rofl: I might get one this weekend if I don't spend much money today or tomorrow!! And I LOVE mcflurrys!!!

Yeh, gotta always have one or two lying in the freezer for days like today when I can't be assed to cook anything properly!
    Omg the Oreo one is to die for!!! The guy put loads of Oreo at the bottom don't know why but at 5am it tastes divine!!!

Haha I have chicken nuggets, fish fingers and pizza in my freezer for times when I can't be assed too cook best food and so cheap too

ZuluK - mmmm, pepperoni pizza dusted with peri-peri salt!!! Really bad for my dry lips, but I DON'T CARE

Omg that loooookkkkssss goooodd!!! I don't eat pepperoni but damn pizza is life next to chicken

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Ahhh that's awesome!! So which part of France do you live in? Are you excited for Prague? Good luck for the exams and stuff

Omg the Oreo one is to die for!!! The guy put loads of Oreo at the bottom don't know why but at 5am it tastes divine!!!

Haha I have chicken nuggets, fish fingers and pizza in my freezer for times when I can't be assed too cook best food and so cheap too

Omg that loooookkkkssss goooodd!!! I don't eat pepperoni but damn pizza is life next to chicken
    Haha, yeh!! My standard tesco delivery is literally this:

Pepperoni pizza x2
    Chips x2
    Wedges x1
    Chicken dippers x2
    Beer xLOTS!

(Original post by ZuluK)
    Glad to hear you enjoy your time !!

I am !! Can't wait :excited:

And I live in Paris ^^, what about you ?

Haha, yeh!! My standard tesco delivery is literally this:

Pepperoni pizza x2
    Chips x2
    Wedges x1
    Chicken dippers x2
    Beer xLOTS!
    Go to Iceland if there's one close by! They have pizzas for £1 and they taste amazing!!!! Omg curly fries 😍😍

And cheesy dippers 😍😍 I'm so hungry right now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Go to Iceland if there's one close by! They have pizzas for £1 and they taste amazing!!!! Omg curly fries 😍😍

And cheesy dippers 😍😍 I'm so hungry right now
    Haha, not one very nearby, and do Iceland deliver?? I only really ever do deliveries, and then the occasional shop at Tesco Express for bits and bobs as and when I need them!

Glad to hear you enjoy your time !!

I am !! Can't wait :excited:

And I live in Paris ^^, what about you ?

Ooohhh old Paris? Sounds amazing! Ngl haha... I wouldn't mind living there

I live in England, near Cambridge so not a bad area lol.

I'd be excited toooooo!!!! An entire new country and new experience! You're going to love it...

You're welcome :hugs:

Haha, not one very nearby, and do Iceland deliver?? I only really ever do deliveries, and then the occasional shop at Tesco Express for bits and bobs as and when I need them!
    Yes they do deliver! Free delivery too I think if I remember their advert correctly

Tescos good too! But I love Iceland for their prices

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Yes they do deliver! Free delivery too I think if I remember their advert correctly

Tescos good too! But I love Iceland for their prices
    Ahhhh that might be worth doing then!!

(Original post by ZuluK)
    Ooohhh old Paris? Sounds amazing! Ngl haha... I wouldn't mind living there

I live in England, near Cambridge so not a bad area lol.

I'd be excited toooooo!!!! An entire new country and new experience! You're going to love it...

You're welcome :hugs:
    Have you ever been there ? It's an amazing city :ahee: :ahee:

Near Cambridge, sounds cool as well !

Ouiiiii \o/ \o/ \o/

:jumphug:

Ahhhh that might be worth doing then!!
    defoooo!!!! How was the pizza???? I'm contemplating Pizza Hut :teehee:

Have you ever been there ? It's an amazing city :ahee: :ahee:

Near Cambridge, sounds cool as well !

Ouiiiii \o/ \o/ \o/

:jumphug:
    Yes! I love Cambridge. So beautiful I literally live just outside haha.. Go there nearly daily and it's lovely!!!

Ouiiiiiiiiiiiiii (that Made me smile sooo much )

Speak French to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    defoooo!!!! How was the pizza???? I'm contemplating Pizza Hut :teehee:

Yes! I love Cambridge. So beautiful I literally live just outside haha.. Go there nearly daily and it's lovely!!!

Speak French to me
    It was relatively good - however, I couldn't finish it... (my appetite is not what it used to be!) All the monies though!!

(Original post by ZuluK)
    Awesome :ahee: :ahee:

(Original post by ZuluK)
    Hehehe
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Speak French to me
    Vos désirs sont des ordres madame :girl:
    J'espère que tu passes une bonne journée :excited:

Translation :
    Spoiler:
    Show
    you wish is my command madame, I hope you're having a great day

It was relatively good - however, I couldn't finish it... (my appetite is not what it used to be!) All the monies though!!
    Damn... Ngl I would finish that off in one go just went to the gym for an hour so have worked up an appetite for some fooooddd!!!!

Awesome :ahee: :ahee:

Hehehe

Vos désirs sont des ordres madame :girl:
    J'espère que tu passes une bonne journée :excited:

Translation :
    Spoiler:
    Show
    you wish is my command madame, I hope you're having a great day
    I tried to read that in a French accent and failed badly but it still send shivers down my spine

I feel like Rachel from friends when Pheobe spoke French to her...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Damn... Ngl I would finish that off in one go just went to the gym for an hour so have worked up an appetite for some fooooddd!!!!

I tried to read that in a French accent and failed badly but it still send shivers down my spine

I feel like Rachel from friends when Pheobe spoke French to her...
    Ahh fair enough! Tbh, I've also gone off takeout pizza massively... I eat about one slice and then can't eat any more!

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Wake up and smell the...
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.