Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedNebula)
    Same! I got this too

Posted from TSR Mobile
    First i got the tertiary alcohol but realised it couldn't be oxidised.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dril)
    got the same for all of them!
    i got 12 for the salt one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dril)
    got the same for all of them!
    YEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!

Virtual high five

ReputationRep:
    What was the number of peaks for lidocaine (carbon nmr)

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know what happens to the rate equation if the experiment was repeated with 100x the concentration of ethanal but same concentrations of HCl and Iodine? I put that it would be the same...

ReputationRep:
    that my uni dream over

ReputationRep:
    what did people get for the most abundant peak?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by janvi24)
    8 I think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bacardigan)
    Anyone know what happens to the rate equation if the experiment was repeated with 100x the concentration of ethanal but same concentrations of HCl and Iodine? I put that it would be the same...
    I put that too

ReputationRep:
    Gee Aqa how nice were you today...I can only imagine what Chem 5 will be like... *Cries whilst keeping Chem 4 notes for resits next year*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MartineB)
    8 I think
    9?

(Original post by janvi24)
    9 I think.

ReputationRep:
    that was like the hardest paper eveeeeerrr! it was hard already and i was rushing to finish the paper that i might have made loads of stupid mistakes , i dont think i will pass this one, all the revision wasted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Suits101)
    Exactly what I got.

Also for diluted HNO3 I got 2.3 something.

I got 2.3 something.
    2.38 and 2.32 for two of them, forgot which way around tho.

ReputationRep:
    That was probably one of the toughest unit 4 chemistry papers I have seen. 2 questions were biology related (which I'm useless at). luckily my offer is fairly low and in theory I could get away with a U overall but I'd like at least a C also the unit 2 resit was brilliant the other day so that should cancel out this exam's result. Hopefully low grade boundaries (please lord, please)!

I went over my calculating ones and couldn't think I could get any other answers - although I can not for the life of me remember any of them apart from I think my Kc value had a 9 in it. Oh and the question to get C6H12O2 was nice from like GCSE so at least 3 marks.

ReputationRep:
    That was horrendous. Did anyone else find that the questions were so awkward?

And there was nothing on equilibria, buffers or not many mechanisms either.

I'm so annoyed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blueberry389)
    9?
    i got 9

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bailey2j09)
    I put that too
    Same guys, someone was telling me you had to write the rate equation out? Did you have to or could you just state that??? I can't remember what the question said now...

ReputationRep:
    Worst exam ever!!! Literally think i got 0 on the 9 mark nmr at the end...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lol no way am I going to get into uni to do chemistry after that, doubt they accept U's in the subject you want to do

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.