Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Oh my God, it's a miracle :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    And okay i only logged on because new password and i got an email from tsr saying i 50 odd notifications! :lol:
    Hmmmm Hamoody did not tell me about this
    Well now you know... You are very significant in this mission, my queen!

ReputationRep:
    Hiii!! Lol Ethan helped me get a new password so i am typing this on my phone (so sorry for bad grammar?) :hugs:

Ive missed :jive: but i think Amellia may have Matrix a tiny bit more :hugs:

And okay i only logged on because new password and i got an email from tsr saying i 50 odd notifications! :lol:
    Hmmmm Hamoody did not tell me about this
    Awwwwwwww how long do you think you'll be on here? SassKing, you and I really need a catch up at some point

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    I heard 'god' and 'miracle'.......
    That is what my homework is about.... so you got any miracle's god made?

ReputationRep:
    I definitely believe on them now! :yep::ahee:
    :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    I definitely believe on them now! :yep::ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahah now I'm laughing :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Hahah now I'm laughing :rofl:
    Yup! Such a swift transition from the last time I quoted you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    Well now you know... You are very significant in this mission, my queen!
    Hahaha okay i have emptied the inbox
    Awwwwwwww how long do you think you'll be on here? SassKing, you and I really need a catch up at some point

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Omg yes we do!! guess who got the highest in the class in chem ISAs?
    And not sure, decided to come and say hi to you and Sassy as i have actually missed you both hey did Hamoody tell you my real name?
    :rofl: ive missed the majestic gifs

Hiii!! Lol Ethan helped me get a new password so i am typing this on my phone (so sorry for bad grammar?) :hugs:
    Woohooooo \o/ I missed you around :cry2: :hugs:
    What's up ?

ReputationRep:

And not sure, decided to come and say hi to you and Sassy as i have actually missed you both hey did Hamoody tell you my real name?

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS! :party: ngl I am the happiest I've been all day! :hugs: (it's probably unhealthy...ooops oh well time for celebration! :woo:) Becca???? She sounds like a really smart girl:yep::ahee: I can't remember if Hamoody told me or not:mmm:
    Sassy! :rofl: hahahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

I prayed to McCulloch that you would return.

Every night.

ReputationRep:

Every night.
    I forgot my prayers...:erm: :bawling: I knew I'd missed something! Please, I repent! Forgive me for my sins, Lord McCulloch!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Woohooooo \o/ I missed you around :cry2: :hugs:
    What's up ?
    Haha aww sameeee :hugs: ive hardly seen you on the other chat either, its just been me Ethan and Hamoody messing about doing voice/music recordings did you heaf my awful guitar one?
    Ive been okay thanks, i already told you i passed the isa!! How are you? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I forgot my prayers...:erm: :bawling: I knew I'd missed something! Please, I repent! Forgive me for my sins, Lord McCulloch!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thou art forgiven

ReputationRep:

Thou art forgiven

Sorry, I may have laughed too much :no::sigh: *hangs head down in shame*

But I'm forgiven sooo.... :jive:
    Thanks!:five:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS! :party: ngl I am the happiest I've been all day! :hugs: (it's probably unhealthy...ooops oh well time for celebration! :woo:) Becca???? She sounds like a really smart girl:yep::ahee: I can't remember if Hamoody told me or not:mmm:
    Sassy! :rofl: hahahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Omg really? Haha i should 'return' more often :rofl: awwww. And yeah, my real name :lol: god its going to be weird if you all call me that now i askd Hamoody too as i meant to before but forgot!!

Every night.
    Oh did you now? that is very impressive. SassKing will be pleased to know Amellia can now play and sing The Killing Moon on guitar?! :lol:

How have you been?

Haha aww sameeee :hugs: ive hardly seen you on the other chat either, its just been me Ethan and Hamoody messing about doing voice/music recordings did you heaf my awful guitar one?
    Ive been okay thanks, i already told you i passed the isa!! How are you? :hugs:
    Yes I put all my chat apps on mute lol - exams incoming :afraid: -
    Ouiiii and congrat again !!! Really good job :five: :jive: :dance: :jive: :dance:

I did not hear the guitar !! I will check this out tonight
    And I am fine thanks ! Revised this morning then went shopping, revised again and I just stopped ^^
    What you up to :3 ?

ReputationRep:
    Omg really? Haha i should 'return' more often :rofl: awwww. And yeah, my real name :lol: god its going to be weird if you all call me that now i askd Hamoody too as i meant to before but forgot!!

Oh did you now? that is very impressive. SassKing will be pleased to know Amellia can now play and sing The Killing Moon on guitar?! :lol:

How have you been?
    Yes no lies (that's why is said ngl ) :yep: *vigorous head nodding*definitely should make more returns (but of course, focus on education too I'm still working at that bit ) Hahaha if you want I can still call you Amellia (I found out SasaKing's real name the other day :mmm:)
    Hahaha :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

How have you been?
    Oh yes :rofl:

Play AND sing? Wow :lol: You should do a recording of you playing it, it'd be awesome to hear! I haven't actually listened to Echo and the Bunnymen for a bit. Listening to Suede a lot at the moment.

I've been alright thanks How about yourself? :hugs:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.