Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aysha261)
    That's a really good answer, wish i thought of that in the exam. I wrote something really stupid haha
    Thanks, not sure it's correct though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ___Sophie___)
    Thanks, not sure it's correct though
    It seems correct but I guess we'll just have to wait and see

ReputationRep:
    I was about to get section 2 for the higher biology paper from my teacher today but I couldn't find myself to even go to my teachers classroom... imagine if i got the paper and then downright flonked the paper. couldn't find it in me.

so scared i wanna cry lollll

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aysha261)
    That's a really good answer, wish i thought of that in the exam. I wrote something really stupid haha
    Did everyone get 400 and something watts for the power of that space ship?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sameehaiqbal)
    I was about to get section 2 for the higher biology paper from my teacher today but I couldn't find myself to even go to my teachers classroom... imagine if i got the paper and then downright flonked the paper. couldn't find it in me.

so scared i wanna cry lollll
    I don't know why teachers only put maths solutions online we should get physics and chemistry at minimum

ReputationRep:
    Haha dont worry, i probably lost 10 or so marks from stupid mistakes :rofl:

My exams are now over. I can officially sit and play call of duty all day until further notice
    Me too. I'm done. My mates are driving. I can't even learn yet.. He actually just passed and gets to drive his bloody parents' cars too and I'm sitting here looking at how badly I've done. Fml.

You play cod? FIFA FTW. MW3 FTW. I haven't played playstation this year that much. I actually don't think I have at all. Just lost interest in it! Never thought I would say that. I have turned into a Big Bang Theory kinda guy. Literally watched all 9 seasons.

Best of luck though. Did you guys post a pic of MC? Would like to see it pls

ReputationRep:
    was the acceleration o the space craft 0.02 m/s^2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Jeff458)
    Me too. I'm done. My mates are driving. I can't even learn yet.. He actually just passed and gets to drive his bloody parents' cars too and I'm sitting here looking at how badly I've done. Fml.

You play cod? FIFA FTW. MW3 FTW. I haven't played playstation this year that much. I actually don't think I have at all. Just lost interest in it! Never thought I would say that. I have turned into a Big Bang Theory kinda guy. Literally watched all 9 seasons.

Best of luck though. Did you guys post a pic of MC? Would like to see it pls
    I've probably failed everything

Modern Warfare 3 is the best game out of all the COD's, I love the maps in that game. Ghosts is too sci-fi for my liking and pretty unrealistic. Black Ops is good too. I love GTA too. FIFA is o-kay I don't get the hype, would've helped if I actually liked football but I play it with my brother when he wants an opponent lol

Apart from that I'm hooked on Greys Anatomy, and also can't wait for Suits to come back in July. And also Prison Break is coming back next year. Majorly excited!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 12345kiran)
    was the acceleration o the space craft 0.02 m/s^2
    0.02 sounds familiar

ReputationRep:
    I don't know why teachers only put maths solutions online we should get physics and chemistry at minimum
    I know!!!!!!!!!!!!! Want to see section 2 but at the same time I don't lmao

ReputationRep:
    So glad I got the maths solutions though

ReputationRep:
    I'm really confused. Says on the 2015 and 2014 grade boundary list that Physics at National 5 is out of 100 but isn't it out of 130 in total including the assignment???

ReputationRep:
    So wait, are there no answers for the papers anywhere online?

ReputationRep:
    I'm really confused. Says on the 2015 and 2014 grade boundary list that Physics at National 5 is out of 100 but isn't it out of 130 in total including the assignment???
    Yeah that really confused me. But after some extensive research, I discovered that section 2 is scaled down from 90 to 60 marks

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that really confused me. But after some extensive research, I discovered that section 2 is scaled down from 90 to 60 marks
    Are you serious? Wait are you sure?

ReputationRep:
    I've probably failed everything

Modern Warfare 3 is the best game out of all the COD's, I love the maps in that game. Ghosts is too sci-fi for my liking and pretty unrealistic. Black Ops is good too. I love GTA too. FIFA is o-kay I don't get the hype, would've helped if I actually liked football but I play it with my brother when he wants an opponent lol

Apart from that I'm hooked on Greys Anatomy, and also can't wait for Suits to come back in July. And also Prison Break is coming back next year. Majorly excited!!!
    Do you have a copy or pics of mc on here???

COD MW3 IS BEST. I HAVE FOUND ANOTHER PERSON WHO AGREES.

Terminal is a sound map.

Fifa is good for guys. Makes me rage though. I cannot tell you how many times I smashed my controller/headset
    Your section 2 is scaled down

ReputationRep:
    Do you have a copy or pics of mc on here???

COD MW3 IS BEST. I HAVE FOUND ANOTHER PERSON WHO AGREES.

Terminal is a sound map.

Fifa is good for guys. Makes me rage though. I cannot tell you how many times I smashed my controller/headset

Your section 2 is scaled down
    Hahahahahhaa yeah terminal is the *****tt , we should have a game

wow my whole life has been a lie i'm such an idiot :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahahhaa yeah terminal is the *****tt , we should have a game

wow my whole life has been a lie i'm such an idiot :rofl:
    I don't play with girls... Makes me feel bad when I woop their ass

LEL

Terminal is just the **** yeah. I like Dome too. Nuketown as well is not bad. Kinda like rust in mw2 but not as great.

Do you reckon anyone would have a bio paper? CANNOT FIND ANY

ReputationRep:
    I don't play with girls... Makes me feel bad when I woop their ass

LEL

Terminal is just the **** yeah. I like Dome too. Nuketown as well is not bad. Kinda like rust in mw2 but not as great.

Do you reckon anyone would have a bio paper? CANNOT FIND ANY
    Haha nuketown is the **** as well. thats like my kicking ass game cos i roast everyone to **** in that map hahaha

Haha we shouldn't play together in Nuketown. You'll be ultimately embarrassed of yourself after seeing my ratio of 17.50 as opposed to your petty 0.27 ratio xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ineedasociallife)
    So wait, are there no answers for the papers anywhere online?
    Multiplac choise is in this thread

should i ask my teacher on edmodo to post section 2 online? idk if he'll do it, should I email him? lmao

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.