We Have Relocated!

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilacpotato)
    Kind of a bright dark blue, if that makes sense! I hope it doesn't rain! πŸ˜…

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I love your profile nameπŸ˜† Dress sounds pretty too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophFlorence)
    I love your profile nameπŸ˜† Dress sounds pretty too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha thanks! πŸ˜„
    Aw, thank you - I can't wait for it!
    Are you going to prom?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha thanks! πŸ˜„
    Aw, thank you - I can't wait for it!
    Are you going to prom?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aw- have fun! Yep- mine is next TuesdayπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)
    Prom today
    Hv fun...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, not been on here for a few days as I've been really busy but I've just had the eureka moment for my GYG forum next year and thought I'd share it with you all
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I've become really interested in Politics recently and I have always been interested in Philosophy and Economics so you can guess which degree I'm aiming for. The title will be My Perfect Path to PPE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamierogers21)
    Hey guys, not been on here for a few days as I've been really busy but I've just had the eureka moment for my GYG forum next year and thought I'd share it with you all
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I've become really interested in Politics recently and I have always been interested in Philosophy and Economics so you can guess which degree I'm aiming for. The title will be My Perfect Path to PPE
    I like it! I will definitely be watching! πŸ‘€

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh wow...that sounds a bit fancy doesn't itπŸ˜‡....I'll watch out for that one...lol...😜

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mypetpikachu)
    Oh wow...that sounds a bit fancy doesn't itπŸ˜‡....I'll watch out for that one...lol...😜

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I like it! I will definitely be watching! πŸ‘€

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks guys, I'll most likely start it on my first day of College and will update daily/weekly depending on how eventful my life is. I will probably be taking Maths, History, Economics and Politics but that may change as I'm VERY indecisive

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys, I'll most likely start it on my first day of College and will update daily/weekly depending on how eventful my life is. I will probably be taking Maths, History, Economics and Politics but that may change as I'm VERY indecisive
    No worries...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Kind of a bright dark blue, if that makes sense! I hope it doesn't rain! πŸ˜…

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So a bit like a royal blue? Sounds nice!
    It rained for us but mainly when we were already inside.

ReputationRep:
    Officially graduating today! Wohoo!
    England, here I come

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)
    So a bit like a royal blue? Sounds nice!
    It rained for us but mainly when we were already inside.
    Yeah I guess you would call it that!
    Did you have a good time?
    It's mine TODAY!! πŸŽ‰

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's mine TODAY!! πŸŽ‰

Posted from TSR Mobile
    WOO !! Have fun
    Mine's today too but i'm not going coz my friends aren't either.

ReputationRep:
    It's mine TODAY!! πŸŽ‰

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I did, it was a bit dull at first and the food was a bit like a glorified school dinner but when you all (take your shoes off and) start dancing it's really fun. I didn't want it to end when it did!
    WOOOO have a great time!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    what made you decide against the sciences?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Hannah)
    what made you decide against the sciences?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I realised that, although I'm more science-minded I don't really find any topics in Chemistry or Physics interesting and didn't want to choose Biology on its own as it usually needs to be coupled with Chemistry.

ReputationRep:
    Where is everyone ? No one hardly ever seems to be online... Is it just me ? LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    Where is everyone ? No one hardly ever seems to be online... Is it just me ? LOL
    Heyy....yh..ur the only one online.Ya sadow......lol...jk...I just haven't been posting that much lately..cuz I never know what to say...lol...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mypetpikachu)
    Heyy....yh..ur the only one online.Ya sadow......lol...jk...I just haven't been posting that much lately..cuz I never know what to say...lol...
    Lol yeh same But before it used to be so live like everyone would be writing something - during exams and now no one says hardly anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    Lol yeh same But before it used to be so live like everyone would be writing something - during exams and now no one says hardly anything.
    Hmm..I get ya...sorry...It's cuz I'm gone..isn't it...lol..jk..jk..nisha..just say it..u really miss me...LOOL...jk..jk...

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 20, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.