Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ship people on TSR

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XOR_)
    Good luck on your test.
    Spoiler:
    Show

I successfully made some pizzas today \o/.
    thanks
    pinta after UCAS stuff
    Spoiler:
    Show
    like actually baked or shoved in oven?...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    thanks
    pinta after UCAS stuff
    Spoiler:
    Show
    like actually baked or shoved in oven?...
    kay
    Spoiler:
    Show

Yea, as in (flour, yeast,olive oil,sauce,meat..basil etc) -> bake.

Probably going to die of a pizza overdose now considering it's gonna end up being a daily habit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XOR_)
    kay
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yea, as in (flour, yeast,olive oil,sauce,meat..basil etc) -> bake.
    Probably going to die of a pizza overdose now considering it's gonna end up being a daily habit.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    oh ok - nice :yy:I make a nice one too
    XD

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    oh ok - nice :yy:I make a nice one too
    XD
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Awesome I'd love to eat it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhaenys10)
    I still love you...
    Glad to know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XOR_)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Awesome I'd love to eat it
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    ship people ontsr

ReputationRep:
    Serves you right cute lil wifey
    Spoiler:
    Show
    erm here it is :lovie: :heart: :penguinhug: :loveduck: :lovehug:
    I hope you slept well too x
    You're the cutest. :love:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :cry2: So much love. :lovehug: yes, I did cheesy. :heart:

ReputationRep:
    Imagine how many of the world's problems we could solve if we just had more sex :rofl:
    Yes Don't get involved with someone you literally want to kill though, S&M is serious business when taken too far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saba XD)
    You're the cutest. :love:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :cry2: So much love. :lovehug: yes, I did cheesy. :heart:
    no you are :mmm:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :love: :lovie: :heart: not enough tho x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Yes Don't get involved with someone you literally want to kill though, S&M is serious business when taken too far.
    :rofl: The people that I hate aren't that attractive, I'm afraid

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: The people that I hate aren't that attractive, I'm afraid
    Ahh, the girl that I hated and ended up sleeping with was pretty hot tbh. She moved to my school in year 10 and was a bully, I stuck up for this really quiet girl she was picking on and she hated me since then. Then we bumped into each other when we were like 20 at a New Year's party and had a bit of a shouting match after she gave me dirty looks and I made a comment about her still dressing like a prozzie (oops!).

Then as the clock struck midnight I was just chilling on the sofa and she came up to me, I was getting ready for a slap but she jumped onto my lap and started snogging me Then we went upstairs and she fellated me in the bathroom :rofl: I was still on Facebook at the time and I found and messaged her the next day asking WTF that was all about and thought she hated me - she messaged me back saying she still does a bit, but I've "got so fit since school and looked so hot last night" and we ended up meeting up again a couple times and having sex. I've bumped into her in town a few times since and we're pretty friendly now. So the sex literally solved everything :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Arghhhhhhh I keep reading 'sh*t people on tsr'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sararodrigues)
    Arghhhhhhh I keep reading 'sh*t people on tsr'
    :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    no you are :mmm:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :love: :lovie: :heart: not enough tho x
    You're the cuter wife. That's a fact. :yep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Awwwww, so there's more. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, the girl that I hated and ended up sleeping with was pretty hot tbh. She moved to my school in year 10 and was a bully, I stuck up for this really quiet girl she was picking on and she hated me since then. Then we bumped into each other when we were like 20 at a New Year's party and had a bit of a shouting match after she gave me dirty looks and I made a comment about her still dressing like a prozzie (oops!).

Then as the clock struck midnight I was just chilling on the sofa and she came up to me, I was getting ready for a slap but she jumped onto my lap and started snogging me Then we went upstairs and she fellated me in the bathroom :rofl: I was still on Facebook at the time and I found and messaged her the next day asking WTF that was all about and thought she hated me - she messaged me back saying she still does a bit, but I've "got so fit since school and looked so hot last night" and we ended up meeting up again a couple times and having sex. I've bumped into her in town a few times since and we're pretty friendly now. So the sex literally solved everything :lol:
    I need to remember this for any girl that hated me in secondary school

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    I need to remember this for any girl that hated me in secondary school
    Yes It was great tbf, I guess where we didn't really care too much for each other we weren't afraid to get rough and it turned out soo good.

ReputationRep:
    I am very curious as to where this shipping came from? :eyebrow:

ReputationRep:

Glad to hear that :rofl:
    It's good material

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Glad to hear that :rofl:
    It's good material

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes yes, feel free to use it for your book :lol:

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.