The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 640
Swing
Yeah one American on the beam did well and got 9.4, I always try to predict it and think I am actually better than the judges, I doubt it, but I wouldn't make such stupid mistakes sometimes.

Yesterday in the male one some guy from Japan did an amazing one and got less then an American who messed up! I agree with you all, it's random.

(Oh and don't judge me on my grey gem... :redface: )

i'd rep you if i could, but you'll have to wait till tomorrow! sorry! and don't worry i don't judge peope on the colour of their gems :smile:
priya
i'd rep you if i could, but you'll have to wait till tomorrow! sorry! and don't worry i don't judge peope on the colour of their gems :smile:

It's ok, just pig carrying on his vendetta from my old account, the whole idea of this one is starting fresh, I guess he didn't get that. :rolleyes: No need to rep me, though I don't like the colour grey...
Reply 642
Tommorrow we get our results!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

It's about time anyway! i'm exhausted with all the waiting!
argggh it really is tommorow now, no escape lol :frown:
thunderstorm
argggh it really is tommorow now, no escape lol :frown:

Well, I was praying for some sort of alternative existence, but it seems I will have to face up to reality, and collect results (argghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!) tomorrow. Oh well, at least there'll be no more predicitng/agonising over them.
yeah i keep going over what they might be, either i was be suprised in a good way or shocked i think (in a very bad way!)
Reply 646
omg it's tomorrow, omg it's tomorrow omg it's tomorrow
Reply 647
priya
omg it's tomorrow, omg it's tomorrow omg it's tomorrow

it is tomorrow indeed :biggrin:
Reply 648
My last post on UKL methinks before results come in. Best of luck to you all, you all deserve great things!

Best wishes for tomorrow, hope you make your offers, and if you do AS levels, get lots of As! Lol

-Robbie
Reply 649
RobbieC
My last post on UKL methinks before results come in. Best of luck to you all, you all deserve great things!

Best wishes for tomorrow, hope you make your offers, and if you do AS levels, get lots of As! Lol

-Robbie

good luck robbiec! i'm sure you'll do brilliantly! let us know how it goes!
Reply 650
IntegralNeo
it is tomorrow indeed :biggrin:

its no laughing matter!!!!!
im freaking out, i go through phases of wanting them so bad, and wishing the government kept the results to themselves
Reply 651
neha p
its no laughing matter!!!!!
im freaking out, i go through phases of wanting them so bad, and wishing the government kept the results to themselves

im chilling....:biggrin: no tensions wot so ever... (without sounding arrogant)... :cool:

its not that i dont care ofcourse i do..but im pretty pretty sure of wot eva i get it will allow me to go to my firm...(already 2 of the 3 grades i need) so chillin.. :wink:
im just panicing the more i read these posts! but i cant not read them either :P
Reply 653
thunderstorm
im just panicing the more i read these posts! but i cant not read them either :P

the best thing to do is go to sleep (take a sleeping pill) and wake up tomm!! :wink:
haha i shuld be so lucky. ive got to go out in an hour to some beach to collect data for my geog coursework for a2 :/ at least that will keep my mind off it. then tonight ill have to just play some games online and watch tv and try not to think at all :P
Reply 655
I'm still on my sleeping 15+ hours a day :biggrin: its great and the time is going really quickly :biggrin: and today is going to be completely full with lots of little jobs i should have got done ages ago to keep my occupied :biggrin: and more of the olympics i think :biggrin:

Don't fret people only 22.75 hours to go
was relatively calm yesterday, but hardly slept last night and am now so excited and nervous. :confused: To pass time I'm having lunch with a few friends and if I'm not feeling too ill perhaps will also go shopping.

But Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh it's tommorow!!!!!!
I'm occupying myself by being driven round by my mother all day and seeinf shrek 2 tonight!
Reply 658
waiting2smile

*Cries* Hex-actly.

IntegralNeo

dont worry ur wait will be over on 19th and u will smile so much that ur jaws will hurt...
Reply 659
smile so much it hurts? god i hope so! the butterflies have started atacking me properly now!! must stop posting on this damn site!! really doesn't help my nerves!

my family have decided we're going to go for lunch no matter what...so i could end up sitting in a nice chinese restaurant with a face that would make milk curdle....why why why??! if it's bad i just want to curl up into a hole somwhere and not reappear for several days!

Latest

Trending

Trending