Teacher had a stroke halfway through a french lesson. guy was a prick though, ****'im
Turn on thread page Beta
Most Scandalous Thing That Has Happened At Your School? watch
- 20-04-2011 23:27
- 20-04-2011 23:30
Also... Teacher married a 6th former when she left school, she was 19 he was 42 (i think), she then had an affair with another teacher at our school, divorced teacher 1 and then married teacher 2.
- 20-04-2011 23:31
- 20-04-2011 23:33
a girl tried to kill herself by jumping off the scaffolding on one of the blocks. Not good.
Other than that it was all pregnancies/accused music teacher of being a pervert/and one of the french teachers getting sacked beause it turned out she couldn't actually speak french.
- 20-04-2011 23:37
A massive snake escaped from the girls' loos and tried to kill all the muggle borns.
The year before that, a teacher let a troll into the dungeon. He was a right weirdo.
- 20-04-2011 23:41
Our old dinner lady (actually a man) went to prison for sexually assaulting his daughters who went to the school :/
- 20-04-2011 23:45
- 20-04-2011 23:46
The headteacher was jailed for being a paedophile.
His successor was forced to resign about 15 years later because he had known that a long-term supply teacher was on the sex offenders' register and did nothing about it.
Another teacher was jailed for having sex with a pupil in a VW camper van.
A biology teacher took cheek swabs from the class in a GCSE science class for mammalian cell lessons, and when put under the microscope there were sperm cells present.
The same teacher was sent home from a ski trip after complaints from another school that she was "the worst behaved VI former they'd ever seen" not realising she was a teacher.
One A-level Biology class had 6 teachers in one term, after one died, one had a nervous breakdown, one didn't show up, one had a skiing accident and one left mid-term after being offered head of science at the Grammar school down the road.
One A-level Chemistry teacher didn't have a degree in Chemistry, could barely speak English, and was heavily dyslexic. That's not a good combination.
But the most scandalous thing of all about my school was that they had a policy (unique as far as I know) of refusing to tell VI formers what their predicted grades were. So you were making your UCCA applications with absolutely no idea if you were up to standard, and were left looking like a moron when you (along with half the year) got no offers or interviews.
- 20-04-2011 23:51
A younger brother of a friend of mine has been expelled with his posse for selling ketamine to year nines (He was in year ten). We also have a lot of weed users.
When I was doing GCSEs there was a pregnant girl in the year above, who still smoked like a trooper. (That's my only pregnancy, I feel like I'm missing out )
Boys have left their "waste products" all over the toilets. Last year girls (we don't know who it was) smeared period blood and left used tampons all over the girl's toilet. Apparently there must have been more than 3. Period party anyone?
We used to have a really pervy older teacher who had a...distinctive, monotone voice. Someone managed to record him saying "Come closer children, come closer" to good effect, and made it into a ringtone that spread like fire.
There have been loads of drunken incidents, but most of them out of school.
- 21-04-2011 00:15
It's not scandalous but my friend has reminded me of the time our Geography teacher took us for PSE. We were talking about how they test for STDs and a girl asked her "Does it hurt?" She replied "Oh, I don't know, I've never had one."
Only a few minutes beforehand, she'd been saying how important it is to get tested, so the girl asked her why she's never had one and she said "Well, you only need them if you've been sexually active." When she realised what she said, she blushed and got all fidgety.
A few of the boys starting saying "Are you a virgin, miss?" "You're a virgin aren't you?" until she completely lost her temper, told them to get out and then cried.
I actually felt really bad for her. Who cares if she's a virgin?
- 21-04-2011 00:22
- 15 followers
- 21 badges
- Send a private message to paniking_and_not_revising
- 21-04-2011 00:24
Not exactly scandalous but whatever
The first college I went to:
- This guy grabbed his duvet and pillows from his car, went to the library and fell asleep. He was kicked out for a few days. Apparently, he was smashed.
- There was the typical eggs and flour being thrown at us first years.
- Some idiot drove down the huge hill near the college really fast and crashed. I heard that the driver died.
- Some guys were having arm wrestling matches in the upstairs area of the library. Wasn't exactly shocking but it was the most annoying hour of my life. I had a mock next thing and they were acting like complete prats. They were shouting also.
- There was also this little situation with littlegossip and everyone in the college went nuts over it.
- very recently. they emailed the health records of hundreds of pupils to everyone in the lower year. They had to shut down the entire email system to get the emails back.
- 21-04-2011 00:24
about 3 of our teachers are on coke but thats about as exciting as it gets really. Oh! and another pe teacher has just been sent to prison for sexually assaulting a year 11 girl, but tbh, she probably enjoyed it, shes a whore.
- 21-04-2011 00:26
Not a lot of scadal at my school tbh... just disgusting stuff, for example used condoms being put in the 6th year common room roof.
- 21-04-2011 00:31
A girl put a can of deodorant where the sun don't shine and a picture went round - grim, trust me
A kid drew a penis on the field in weedkiller
A kid punched the headteacher
A teacher through a desk at some kid
A kid threw a ball bearing at a teacher
Oh and someone apparently walked in on a teacher tied to a table with duck tape getting kinky with a care taker but i don't buy it
- 21-04-2011 00:37
Some boy in my school was convicted of gang-raping a girl in the local area. The girl is now in hiding
Oh and this girl in year 8 or something hooked up with an older guy and gave him a BJ. The guy recorded the whole thing, and it went around the whole school. The teachers got involved and somehow got rid of the video. It was so cringey! The guy was like 'yeah look at me whilst you......*
(Original post by Poppy1992)
- 21-04-2011 00:38
Nothing too scandalous has really happened at my school - well nothing to make the news anyway!
- There's the usual teacher-pupil relationiships every once in a while, but none in my year group (that I know of!)
There's been a few teacher affairs though:
- At our prom, 2 married (and not to each other) teachers were caught snogging outside the hotel by my friends and I - very, very awkward!
- On a school trip, my maths teacher told me that she'd drunkenly slept with another maths teacher after a night out. What was weird though, was that I had been out with friends on the 'night in question' (last day of term) and had seen all the teachers in one of the clubs. The 2 maths teachers were getting really close on the dancefloor and one of my friends said "Can you imagine if they got together..."
- 2 female teachers kissed on the skiing trip last year, but nobody really mentions that...
- Apparently, about 9/10 years ago, 2 teachers were caught shagging in the recording room (soundproofed...) by another teacher. Not sure if it's true because all 3 teachers left before I started the school.
- Not scandalous but on another skiing trip about 2 years ago, my Science teacher's boyfriend proposed to her. It was lovely She came back to the hotel shouting "I'm getting married!!" and we had a little party for them the next day.
There's also been a fair few teen pregnancies:
- A boy in my class got my French teacher's 14-year-old daughter pregnant. Let's just say he's not her favourite pupil...
- A girl went into labour in an English lesson and everybody was completely freaking out (especially the teacher!) Luckily she got to hospital in time and they were both fine
There's probably a load more. I'll post again when I remember
- 21-04-2011 00:42
One teacher slept with a sixth former.
A different teacher was fired because she did porn when she was in uni.
A sixth former allegedly molested a year 8.
Two pupils caught doing gay things to each other.
It's scary how sexed up my school is.
(Original post by Poppy1992)
- 21-04-2011 00:44
Just remembered another one, not really 'scandalous' but it was pretty funny. In my old school we had a graffiti wall and, on the night before our school inspection, someone painted "Miss James (the deputy head) loves to ride the Jezzmeister (our headteacher's nickname) alllll night long". Should've seen their faces.
That one actually made it into the local newspaper
- 21-04-2011 00:53
Hmm, one teacher got sacked for losing coursework every year and continual complaints of sexual harassment.
Another got severely warned for having suspected inappropriate relations with a sixth former.
Two blokes once came into the school with knives looking for people.
Lots of people always try and burn it down too.
That's it - I think.