Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
jonathan122
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by becki08)
Thanks siti :hugs: There's nothing wrong with you because you can't cry. It'll take time. You're still in shock at the moment. I hate it when I can't cry either but it's a natural thing to not be able to after a bad event :hugs:

I've made her a card but I don't know the address. I tried phoning her dad but he wasn't there so I'll try again later.

I can't do this
:hugs:

You can do it. Just hold on in there.
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I want to die :cry: Do you think if I die then my friend might not? Is it worth a try?

I wish I had my counselling session today
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by becki08)
I want to die :cry: Do you think if I die then my friend might not? Is it worth a try?

I wish I had my counselling session today
Don't talk like that
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Sorry. I'm not planning on doing anything, it's just I feel like she's more worth living than me.

Sorry I upset you :hugs:
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Every life is equal.

And you've got to remember that your friend could still pull through this. They wouldn't operate if there wasn't any hope.
xemilyx
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Becki :hugs: you can't think like that. Just like jonathan said, every life is equal. I'm here if you need me, you know that, but like jonathan said, she might even pull through. Here's hoping she will! We're here for you every step of the way!

Thanks for the concern jonathan and laus, in a strange way though knowing i have so much to do is helping a little. It means i have less time to just think of the situation.

Just registered for my 1st attempts in august. In the middle of making a list of stuff i need to photocopy as well as making essay plans etc. Feel mega tired but just going to keep going.

So sorry to hear everyone is going through so much **** at the moment i'm here for you all, my pm box is always open. Hope you know that. Xx
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Emily, I'm sure you know what you're doing
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: for emily and jonathon
Laus
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
I feel really low this evening .
starchild
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
feel far too low, bordering suicidal
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: *cuddles Laus and siti*

Here if you want to talk. I might not be much good at the whole advice thing but I can listen

Please take care sitara sweetie :hugs:
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by starchild)
feel far too low, bordering suicidal
:hugs: Siti, please talk if you feel it will help.
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
I feel really low this evening .
:hugs: Is it anything in particular, Laus?
starchild
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I cant grieve and feel torn apart. I want to die so i can be with Esther :puppyeyes:
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
siti, please don't say that - grieving takes time. You're bound to feel awful at the moment, but in time you will be able to deal with it, and that doesn't mean having to forget about Esther, it means that you'll be able to remember her positively.

Please take care of yourself - are you with David at the moment? Please get in touch if you want to talk.
Laus
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
You do not have to cry when you are grieving. Some people do not grieve at all that way. Some do not grieve for months, even years. Your friend will not be in any pain. She would not want you to die. I cannot really say much more because people who have lost someone they love are often inconsolable. :hugs:
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: siti, what laus and jonathon say are right. Esther wouldn't want you to die. Be strong sweetheart :hugs: xxx
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've just given a card to my friends dad to give to her. She's doing a little bit better this evening and they've reduced the oxygen she's on. Things are still very much touch and go and they reckon she's going to be in hospital for at least 2 more weeks but things seem more hopeful now that she might pull through. I'm still feeling very low but it's good news about my friend.
raspberrybubbles
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Sorry guys, I went to work in the end. I really wanted to call in sick but I didn't. It went quickly, and has probably saved me.

I think it's just exhaustion from working so much, the pressure from work and also other people cos they want a load of stuff doing but there's no time and just feeling pooey. Really want to cut, I was using a knife at work (which wasn't the best thing for me to do...) and making imprints on my skin and I was so close to just a few swipes, and I nearly went to a nearby shop to get some sharp objects I should know better. Think the books I bought are going to act as triggers but I need to change stuff. No-one cares, no-one would miss me
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Please don't hurt yourself raspberry. I care and I would miss you. :hugs:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (124)
39.37%
No - but I will (17)
5.4%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.35%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (154)
48.89%

Watched Threads