Turn on thread page Beta

opal is the evil pretty pixie in the arctic incident,who with briar cudgeon(who btw,is a mad,demented,revenge seeking....guy?..dude?do they mention his age?anyway and obviously in the end their plan for world domination is foiled and they're thrown in prison.
    so in the next book,i guess opal wants 2 hunt down the ppl who led to her defeat and kill all of them.MUHAHAHA.....
    (sorry,that was my alter ego talking.she gets very carried away sometimes..and violent)
    ignotus;i hate tom felton cos certain ppl *cough,elder sister,cough* thought i had an enormous crush on him.and i didnt.and this was after i convinced certain ppl that i didnt hav a crush on danielle radcliffe. so i hate them both.and at that time i also hated my elder sister.hmph!
    YAY,T.O.D(the opal deception) IS 320 PGS!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fer the Ferret)
    Ok, I'm going to probably be booed out of the club or somethin' for this, but...I cannot remember who Opal is. It's been over a year since I read the first book and almost a year since I read the other two.

Note: Have not read Artemis Files yet so if it's mentioned in there, Whoop!
    Opal? As in Opal Koboi? Books 2? As in OPAL DECEPTION? Dude, go back a few posts. I already found the plot to the next book . . . .(And how long it is!!)

In fact, go here: (if it doesn't take up your entire screen, you might want to enlarge it.)

Cool, huh?

ignotus,when did u say T.O.D was comin out?cos i keep hearin different release dates.
    hav u got evanescence's new album;nowhere but home...anywhere but home?ah,i cant remember what its called

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    ignotus,when did u say T.O.D was comin out?cos i keep hearin different release dates.
    hav u got evanescence's new album;nowhere but home...anywhere but home?ah,i cant remember what its called
    What is TOD? If you're talking about Opal Deception, go here, and under navigation, go to the Countdown page! Or just go here, but it's harder to read.

And I had no clue Evenesence had a new album. (I'm not a die-hard fan or anything; in fact, I only have Fallen.)

Have you gotten Stormbraker yet?

BTW, I moved SC~BT~VP here. (And made a LOT of changes.)

u shld be a proffesional er....website maker person(?).maybe work for yahoo.i'm sure u'll be well paid.ur fansites are brilliant.

T.O.D is The Opal Deception.i read somewhere that it was comin out may 20th.but since u say may 4rth i'll believe u cos thats closer,lol.ah,my logic is undeniable.

i havent got the stormbreaker yet.i think its time to start calling all the bookshops on this cursed isle and nagging them.some say its a lost art....i say its an annoying but effective art.
    other than the books u made fansites for,what d'u read?conspiracies like da vinci code or murders or classics or....

ReputationRep:
    u shld be a proffesional er....website maker person(?).maybe work for yahoo.i'm sure u'll be well paid.ur fansites are brilliant.

T.O.D is The Opal Deception.i read somewhere that it was comin out may 20th.but since u say may 4rth i'll believe u cos thats closer,lol.ah,my logic is undeniable.

i havent got the stormbreaker yet.i think its time to start calling all the bookshops on this cursed isle and nagging them.some say its a lost art....i say its an annoying but effective art.
    other than the books u made fansites for,what d'u read?conspiracies like da vinci code or murders or classics or....

What else do I read? Here are some (and only some!) that I like (I was to lazy to put the authors . . . and I really need to put in an add blocker on it . . .):BookRealm Anyway, I made it a couple of months ago, when I was basically new to the internet.

And of course I'm right about Opal Deception! It was on BarnsandNoble and Amazon. I would die if it was on the 20th. Then again, maybe the fourth is just for the US . . .

But as for me being good at making sites (and I don't use site builders anymore-it's all pure, good old html) those are my worst. I've made a much better one. But I don't like it; the only reason I made it was because my friend is going through an obsession with something I think is stupid and she wanted us both to make sites on it (but "html" is just four letters to her.) . . .and anyway, I hate the theme. But want to know something cool? I know enough about html for my . . . . nevermind, I'm to tired to explain, or erase it, for that matter . . . . .

And guess what! I've finally started the Pendragon series! (They've been following me around for over a year!)

Sorry if I misspelled anything above . . . I'm to tired to proof it . . .

hee hee,like your new siggy.so,d'u actually have a dog?
    u were new to the website making 2 months ago?wow,u learn fast and are very skilled.i'm in awe of your talents - really.the book realm thing...i've only read quarter of the books u mentioned *makes a rude gesture at the bookshops and libraries in the country* but pls,just remind me what happens in dragon rider,eragon and turnabout.(u see,usually i just have the books for a short while,no time to actually dwell upon them). :mad:

ur friends sound nice...mine - being the loving,supportive ppl they are - just tell me i spend too much time on the net.hmph,what do they know?stupid freaks...aw,i dont mean that.inside,i like them a tiny bit...

now,will u be annoyed with me if....ok,i dont have the courage ask right now.maybe next time.

also,what d'u know enough about html to do?is it illegal*crosses fingers and hopes sincerely that it is*

ReputationRep:
    hee hee,like your new siggy.so,d'u actually have a dog?
    u were new to the website making 2 months ago?wow,u learn fast and are very skilled.i'm in awe of your talents - really.the book realm thing...i've only read quarter of the books u mentioned *makes a rude gesture at the bookshops and libraries in the country* but pls,just remind me what happens in dragon rider,eragon and turnabout.(u see,usually i just have the books for a short while,no time to actually dwell upon them). :mad:

ur friends sound nice...mine - being the loving,supportive ppl they are - just tell me i spend too much time on the net.hmph,what do they know?stupid freaks...aw,i dont mean that.inside,i like them a tiny bit...

now,will u be annoyed with me if....ok,i dont have the courage ask right now.maybe next time.

also,what d'u know enough about html to do?is it illegal*crosses fingers and hopes sincerely that it is*
    Actually, I have two dogs. But I got them from this really cool website (of course, they didn't make them up, they just collect them) which you can find here.

Go ahead! Ask me . . . no, wait. Tell me what it's about, first.

As for what I know enough html for? Well, my dad's the director of a pharmacy (and a very good, well known-at least where I'm from, and my city's on a world map-one too, mind you.) And he's been thinking of letting me create their homepage. But it's not on the internet. I forgot what it's called but only people in the hospital can see.

As for not having enough books: when your Birthday comes along (and any other holiday on which you get presents). Just ask for money. Lots of it. More than likely, people will comply. That way, you can go on one of the Amazon websites and order them! And when you travel, don't forget to visit the bookshops!

hey,i have 2 dogs too!!huge big lumbering fools they are!
    hey my friend read ur HP easier to run fanfic and thought it was great!she passes on compliments.see,i told u it was awsum!
    sob*my country is hardly visible on world map*.ur dads a pharmasist(sp)?cool.my dad deos somthing in shipping.he keeps getting offered the newest and coolest phones and laptops and he keeps declining.dont ask why.
    mum's in sunday times.its the reason i'm not allowed to win any of the crossword puzzles*hmph!*
    my only hope of getting opal deception is by coaxing my sis to remain in university till it comes cos she's in singapore and has access to lots of books.i'm very jealous.and fortunate in a way.she's the reason i have the wish list and arty fowl files.
    i always ask for money for my bday!and they always tell me to shut up!
    ur creating a proffesional website?????wow...good luck.i'm sure u'll do a fantastic job.

ReputationRep:
    hey,i have 2 dogs too!!huge big lumbering fools they are!
    hey my friend read ur HP easier to run fanfic and thought it was great!she passes on compliments.see,i told u it was awsum!
    sob*my country is hardly visible on world map*.ur dads a pharmasist(sp)?cool.my dad deos somthing in shipping.he keeps getting offered the newest and coolest phones and laptops and he keeps declining.dont ask why.
    mum's in sunday times.its the reason i'm not allowed to win any of the crossword puzzles*hmph!*
    my only hope of getting opal deception is by coaxing my sis to remain in university till it comes cos she's in singapore and has access to lots of books.i'm very jealous.and fortunate in a way.she's the reason i have the wish list and arty fowl files.
    i always ask for money for my bday!and they always tell me to shut up!
    ur creating a proffesional website?????wow...good luck.i'm sure u'll do a fantastic job.
    Well, when he asked me, he said I MIGHT could . . . meh, I'm bored.

Hmm . . . as for money . . . . are you too old for lemonade stands? (I'm just kidding!!) How about getting a small job or something; that could work . . . .

As for getting books and all . . . . . why don't you try to work at your nearest library (or bookshop) and try to (discreetly, of course) convince your imployer to order more (or a different sort of) books. OR have you ever heard of eBooks? (If you haven't, try to research them and blah) anyway, if you do, (know what they are, that is) then you might know that over 5,000 libraries in the US are online. Meaning you could join a library (you don't HAVE to tell the truth, DO you?) and download books for free! (But I have yet to find one overseas that has Scorpia :mad: . . .)

BTW, I deleted all my stories at harrypotterfanfiction.com

(Original post by Ignotus~Veritas)
    Well, when he asked me, he said I MIGHT could . . . meh, I'm bored.

Hmm . . . as for money . . . . are you too old for lemonade stands? (I'm just kidding!!) How about getting a small job or something; that could work . . . .

As for getting books and all . . . . . why don't you try to work at your nearest library (or bookshop) and try to (discreetly, of course) convince your imployer to order more (or a different sort of) books. OR have you ever heard of eBooks? (If you haven't, try to research them and blah) anyway, if you do, (know what they are, that is) then you might know that over 5,000 libraries in the US are online. Meaning you could join a library (you don't HAVE to tell the truth, DO you?) and download books for free! (But I have yet to find one overseas that has Scorpia :mad: . . .)

BTW, I deleted all my stories at harrypotterfanfiction.com
    d'arvit,i wrote a long reply and it got deleted.
    THERE ARE ONLINE LIBRARIES!!!!!!!HAH,I TOLD MY MUM,SHE SAID "DON'T EVEN BOTHER"!!!!!me right as usual,and thrilled about it.this is great...awsome..huge!i can finally read books that were meant to be read by ppl like me.yeah,yeah,yeah.d'u recomend any libraries?
    i'm sorry i'm blabbering,its just that i'm thrilled.this is what i wanted to do for the past 2 yrs.YAY!
    why did u delete ur HP stories? :mad: didn't u hear me tell u how my friend complimented them?
    oh yeah,me have a lemonade stand!right...i suppose i could wear a short skirt,and have my hair in two [I]cute [B]pigtails.perhaps have a color theme of pink.
    now don't forget,u'v gotta recomend libraries so....start recomending

ReputationRep:
    d'arvit,i wrote a long reply and it got deleted.
    THERE ARE ONLINE LIBRARIES!!!!!!!HAH,I TOLD MY MUM,SHE SAID "DON'T EVEN BOTHER"!!!!!me right as usual,and thrilled about it.this is great...awsome..huge!i can finally read books that were meant to be read by ppl like me.yeah,yeah,yeah.d'u recomend any libraries?
    i'm sorry i'm blabbering,its just that i'm thrilled.this is what i wanted to do for the past 2 yrs.YAY!
    why did u delete ur HP stories? :mad: didn't u hear me tell u how my friend complimented them?
    oh yeah,me have a lemonade stand!right...i suppose i could wear a short skirt,and have my hair in two [I]cute [B]pigtails.perhaps have a color theme of pink.
    now don't forget,u'v gotta recomend libraries so....start recomending
    Oh, I don't know any. (Do a Yahoo websearch, but set it to US [United States]) I do know one, but all they have are classics. The only reason I went there was to get Oliver Twist. You can find it here (It says something about living in New York, but I don't. So if you join, just put "district not listed" or whatever.)

And I just deleted it on harrypotterfanfiction.net I still have them on fanfiction.net (here) and I have recently added two more. (And I'm working on another two.)

Hey, yo-less? Would you like to build a website? (Or at least a blog. I'm so bored. Give me something to do!)

YAY,build a website!!except like,i have no clue how(teach me please?)i've been trying to coax my friends but they are all too busy tryna get pics of chad micheal murray of the net...
    ok,firstly,what kinda website?fansite i'm guessing,but for what?arty?HP?anythings fine with me,i generally just follow the herd.so moo!
    (sorry,i'm in a weird mood)
    hmph,i just realised u wrote US and put united states in brackets.i'm not thaaaaaat dumb!i'm smart enough to be insulted!u must realize,i am not that internet-smart but i'm fairly knowledgable abt movies/music and books if i had more access to them*growl*
    see i told u i was in a weird mood.so seriously,what fansite?

ReputationRep:
    YAY,build a website!!except like,i have no clue how(teach me please?)i've been trying to coax my friends but they are all too busy tryna get pics of chad micheal murray of the net...
    ok,firstly,what kinda website?fansite i'm guessing,but for what?arty?HP?anythings fine with me,i generally just follow the herd.so moo!
    (sorry,i'm in a weird mood)
    hmph,i just realised u wrote US and put united states in brackets.i'm not thaaaaaat dumb!i'm smart enough to be insulted!u must realize,i am not that internet-smart but i'm fairly knowledgable abt movies/music and books if i had more access to them*growl*
    see i told u i was in a weird mood.so seriously,what fansite?
    It doesn't have to be a fansite. It could be a blog or something if you want. (If it's a blog, I know just where to get the celeb pics and music!)

ok,then we build a blog.but once again,how exactly?
    am re-reading chronicles of narnia and was wondering,when was it written?

ReputationRep:
    ok,then we build a blog.but once again,how exactly?
    am re-reading chronicles of narnia and was wondering,when was it written?
    I'll set up the blog- just answer a few questions, I'll set it up, and then you do the rest:

OKay: Who do you want a picture of on your blog?
    What are your favorite colors?
    Do you want music on it? If so, what are your top five favorite songs (in order)
    What links would you like to include?

Narnia was written around Tolkien's time. And guess what? Did you know CS Lewis was one of Tolkien's students? As a matter of fact, Tolkien was the one who led Lewis to Christ (CSL was previously athiest)

HEY!GUESS WHAT?i visited my local generally cwappy(intentional missplelling,i dont wanna get banned) and i found the shadow children(1rst book)!!!!locked myself in my room and read that and the darren shan(2nd book) which i've been searching for high and low for 3 months!Ack,i'm soooooooo happy.
    shadow children is BRILLIANT!!but Jen died ????nooo.....why,why,why?
    ok,i'm sorry i'm so high,its just i generally never ever get the books i wanted.
    anyways my fav colour are green and black,but i realize thats like ur other site so,er...
    five fav songs?hmm.....gotta thing about that.shall post later.

ok,i have calmed down sufficiantly.
    u can choose a pic for the blog.
    5 fav songs.hm....none in particular currently but still;
    linkin park;any song,maybe papercut?
    switchfoot; dare you to move
    avril lavigne; nobodys home(against my will,i luv that song)
    simpleplan; welcome to my life
    the wonders; that thing you do(so old,i know but still)
    i'm sure there are more,i just can't recall them.this always happens!
    if u don't approve of any of the songs,feel free to trash them.

C S Lewis used to be an aethist?really?he must've written Narnia when he turned christian,cos there seem to be.....connections to God(i dunno,maybe i'm imagining it).and cool,he used to be taught by Tolkein.
    did u know that Eoin Colfer and Darren shan(author of a great series u should read) are friends too?
    whats the next Shadow Children book called?
    (i'm still annoyed that jen died.that was soooooooooo harsh)

ReputationRep:
    ok,i have calmed down sufficiantly.
    u can choose a pic for the blog.
    5 fav songs.hm....none in particular currently but still;
    linkin park;any song,maybe papercut?
    switchfoot; dare you to move
    avril lavigne; nobodys home(against my will,i luv that song)
    simpleplan; welcome to my life
    the wonders; that thing you do(so old,i know but still)
    i'm sure there are more,i just can't recall them.this always happens!
    if u don't approve of any of the songs,feel free to trash them.

C S Lewis used to be an aethist?really?he must've written Narnia when he turned christian,cos there seem to be.....connections to God(i dunno,maybe i'm imagining it).and cool,he used to be taught by Tolkein.
    did u know that Eoin Colfer and Darren shan(author of a great series u should read) are friends too?
    whats the next Shadow Children book called?
    (i'm still annoyed that jen died.that was soooooooooo harsh)
    The second book is Among the Imposters; the third is Among the Betrayed; the fourth is Among the Barons; the fifth is Among the Brave . . . . .

AMONG THE ENEMY COMES OUT JUNE 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I can, like, put any pic on your blog? How about Hilary Duff? (I'm just teasing you there!!)

But really, I'd like to know who. (I did find a picture of Eminem, but I hate him. He's always talking about killing people-namely his girlfriend-and quite frankly, it makes me sick!)

LATER TODAY: This is what I have so far (I still need to know who/what you want pics of; I'll get them, though.): http://www.xanga.com/yo_less . Your name is "yo_less" and I'll PM you your password. (After I put up the pic, you can change the password.)

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I forgot to tell you people, but I now have two copies of AF1! My old one was all worn from me reading it so much, so I got a new one for Christmas!
    By the way, has anyone else noticed that the book Running Out of Time is a lot like the movie The Village? A lot of people think that M. Night Shamylan (sp?) stole the storyline. I thought that was interesting. After I saw The Village, I thought, "Hey, that was a lot like Running Out of Time."
    :p: :rolleyes:

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.