Turn on thread page Beta

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauraaaaa)
    Blah I need help!
    I'll still check my pms anyway, in case I forget to go on skype like I always do
    Hah, if you say so my dear! I'll try be on skype tomorrow night!
    At least you're getting your uni offers through, is that 3 now? Usually that's a good sign the rest will give you offers too! Excited for you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james1211)
    At least you're getting your uni offers through, is that 3 now? Usually that's a good sign the rest will give you offers too! Excited for you!
    Check your pms...it wouldn't let me post here -.-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mjj22)
    Dayummmm ikr?! hahaha iwas like, ure getting added to my collection;P
    Hahahaha omggg Thats just Catchy!!!! Ive defos been waitin on him

Damn i know i do big time;o Whoaaa!!!! Get in their girl:P u'll be our next super spy!! Then i can say, Yep i totally know her! Her name's Lulu.

Lol same:/ lol i have my grades pretty much but just in case... am just like better work my a** off

Share ur richness mrs
    Spoiler:
    Show
    luckyyyyy!!!!!

AND EVERYONE SHALL BE WELL WELL JEL BELL!!!!!!:banana:
    Hahahaahaha! YUUUSH! Haha how big is this collection?! :curious: hehe.
    IKR! Its got a great sound too lolz :mmm: so very catchy but in a good way! :lol: For how long guuuurl??? It seems like time is up, you got him now :perv:

Hehe yeah de, you will do soon Oh yeah babayyy!!! HAhaha, tank you very mooch hehe Oh yeah girl you do that be all I know her and you don't :smug: oh yeahhh!!!

Mmm, that's great then! Yeah same... it can be very hard though! Need to do all the work in the world.

I shall her ya go *passes on her riches* for you now :penguinhug:

OMFG YES BABEZ LIKE WE GONNA HAVE TO TELL 'EM DON'T BE JELL BE REEM!!! :mmm:

(Original post by CharlieTT)
    I just tend to wait until I write myself into a corner, then do something else until I get more inspiration. I've only managed to go 4 pages before writing myself into a corner this time >.<
    I see. Cool, well I hope you have found/ find some inspiration.

(Original post by TheMagicRat)
    This place has changed a lot in the last few months. I recognise hardly anyone that has posted in the last ten pages or so.
    Haha! I remember you vaguely you were there when I first joined I believe... how have you been??? You probably don't remember me!

(Original post by Tom_green_day)
    I didn't have time to be anybody, which is probably the best way :L
    I got there 2 hours early and it was probably later than I should have been?
    Yeah they're doing online auditions now it's so bull****! I queued for 10 hours in the cold and starvation with a hobo trying to busk near us, and it turns out I could have just sat at home! But I get another attempt now so it's a blessing and a curse I guess.
    I see, yeah sounds it.
    From what you're telling me yes! I guess Ima have to wake up so very early then and try and get there quick so I get out of there quick
    Yes I know, but I still feel like its best to turn up... if ya can ****ing hell! What time did you leave then??? That's horrible! But who knows it may all be worth it soon!
    Yeah. Well put.

I don't even know the song, I only know the Weird Al Parody :smokin:

I didn't have time to be anybody, which is probably the best way :L
    I got there 2 hours early and it was probably later than I should have been?
    Yeah they're doing online auditions now it's so bull****! I queued for 10 hours in the cold and starvation with a hobo trying to busk near us, and it turns out I could have just sat at home! But I get another attempt now so it's a blessing and a curse I guess.
    You quoted me twice silly! saying the exact same thing :pinch:

I spent the whole of Music As learning random unrelated **** regarding music and never got taught how to do the exam!
    Oh I totally get where you're coming from here! Although my teachers were fab adn helped pretty well etc. they never teach you enough about the actual exam which is where you gain your goddamn marks!!! Luckily our teachers put emphasis on exam practice etc.

ReputationRep:
    9 hours and nuffing? Really? All you new people need to step up your game, if you need a topic, start talking about cane toads.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I'm outta this thread. It's dead by the looks of it.

Farewell those of you who tentatively remain!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good bye plane dude!

ReputationRep:

Check your pm *****

ReputationRep:
    Check your pm *****
    Replied biatch!

ReputationRep:
    Morning All; if anyone is still on this thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tcrumpen)
    Morning All; if anyone is still on this thread
    Morning, the newbies can't ack it, they need to step the **** up! :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sphodromantis)
    Morning, the newbies can't ack it, they need to step the **** up! :P
    lol, i've unoffically left the thread don't talk too much on here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tcrumpen)
    lol, i've unoffically left the thread don't talk too much on here
    Awww. If anymore people leave, i might do too, this place don't have the same vibe anymore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sphodromantis)
    Awww. If anymore people leave, i might do too, this place don't have the same vibe anymore.
    No it doesn't have the same vibe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucine.B)

I see, yeah sounds it.
    From what you're telling me yes! I guess Ima have to wake up so very early then and try and get there quick so I get out of there quick
    Yes I know, but I still feel like its best to turn up... if ya can ****ing hell! What time did you leave then??? That's horrible! But who knows it may all be worth it soon!
    Yeah. Well put.

You quoted me twice silly! saying the exact same thing :pinch:
    Sorry didn't realise I posted the first one :L
    Yeah, people got there from 4:30 the first day, and camped overnight outside the place before the second day. Have fun :P
    It better be worth it, I had busy plans that day! (PS3)

ReputationRep:
    Pirate Metal:

ReputationRep:
    Just too let anyone who cares know, I'm leaving this thread because I just don't feel it's the same anymore. Good luck with uni applications or this academic year, whatever it is you're doing guys! I may pop in from time to time, you can't get rid of me that easily

ReputationRep:
    Just too let anyone who cares know, I'm leaving this thread because I just don't feel it's the same anymore. Good luck with uni applications or this academic year, whatever it is you're doing guys! I may pop in from time to time, you can't get rid of me that easily
    Come back anytime we will miss your bravato and your uniqueness

ReputationRep:
    Awww, good bye friend xx

ReputationRep:
    Hellooo

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Awww. ok - you will be missed

Good luck wit everything!!!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.