Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Archies and KFC. End of story

ReputationRep:
    lol saw this the other day and it killed me

'....all this time I thought I was eating chicken because I thought it was delicious turns out its just a genetic predisposition...' :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    'Life is an interesting journey; you never know where itll take you. Peaks and valleys, twists and turns, you can get the surprise of your life. Sometimes on the way to where you going you might think, this is the worst time in my life. But you know what, at the end of the road through all the adversity, if you can get where you wanted to be, you remember whatever dont kill you make you stronger, and all of the adversity was worth it. On your way to the top youll do anything. But how do you get your life back when you get there? Yeah thats my dilemma.'

- Monica T.I. knows.

ReputationRep:
    fuark man. this man literally fought out his skin. 49/1 underdog, defeating the myth of mike tyson.

its weird its probably the biggest sports upset of all time, yet the story behind it brings a smile to your face.

its reasons like this you watch sports.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swarly)
    fuark man. this man literally fought out his skin. 49/1 underdog, defeating the myth of mike tyson.

its weird its probably the biggest sports upset of all time, yet the story behind it brings a smile to your face.

its reasons like this you watch sports.
    And this...

ReputationRep:
    SOlid 2nd episode from Gotham , like it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    SOlid 2nd episode from Gotham , like it
    Considered watching that but all my favourite programmes are starting again so I'm not sure if it's worth fitting in there!

Person of Interest, Big Bang Theory and CSI have just come back on.
    But over the next month or so you have The Walking Dead and Grimm returning too!

Add that to the fact I'm doing a full time degree with part time work and drinking on the side, my options are somewhat limited :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Considered watching that but all my favourite programmes are starting again so I'm not sure if it's worth fitting in there!

But over the next month or so you have The Walking Dead and Grimm returning too!

Add that to the fact I'm doing a full time degree with part time work and drinking on the side, my options are somewhat limited :/
    Why am I not surprised. Don't think we can be mates anymore Luke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)

Who actually watches big bang theory like that lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

ReputationRep:
    I'm just waiting for Orange is the new Black tbh and Better call saul

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    Why am I not surprised. Don't think we can be mates anymore Luke.
    why?
    deshi pls :/

(Original post by Ggmu!)
    Who actually watches big bang theory like that lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    well we don't have a tv license in our student house and i never watch it anyway
    so i only watch shows online, hence i gotta keep track of when the ones i watch are back on

ReputationRep:
    just finished watching new girl, left disappointed. will get on some new tings when i have more time.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)

They still make TBBT? I loved the first few seasons but it got so repetitive.

I'm excited for the Walking Dead though, it's going to be incredibly weird because i've always watched it with the guys in my friendship group at uni. They got me into it and we'd always watch the episodes together, but most of them have now left the area.

(Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    just finished watching new girl, left disappointed. will get on some new tings when i have more time.
    I don't think i've even finished the last series yet! Normally I watch shows as they come out in the US, but because one of my friends insisted on watching it when it was on E4 i'd hold and watch it at the same time she did. Think i'll get on that this afternoon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

I don't think i've even finished the last series yet! Normally I watch shows as they come out in the US, but because one of my friends insisted on watching it when it was on E4 i'd hold and watch it at the same time she did. Think i'll get on that this afternoon.
    It wasn't bad, but it didn't have anything on the other seasons imo, they overkilled a few things too. You'll know what I mean when you finish it, but its still got its funny bits.

I also seriously got in to Brooklyn nine nine too after watching some episodes on the plane but haven't seen the new episodes yet. Terry Crews is my man, I remember enduring everybody hates chris just for him lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    They still make TBBT? I loved the first few seasons but it got so repetitive.

I'm excited for the Walking Dead though, it's going to be incredibly weird because i've always watched it with the guys in my friendship group at uni. They got me into it and we'd always watch the episodes together, but most of them have now left the area.
    that's more or less every episode, although i still find it funn so why not?

yeah, walking dead will be interesting - surely a major character from the start will die at some point this season (rick, carl, glenn, daryl)
    i think it's most likely glenn or maggie will croak since rick and carl are the major characters and central to the ongoing comic series (never read those though) and daryl is an absolute fan favourite which would make it idiotic to kill him off.
    plus, the happy couple spent most of last season apart, and now that they're finally reunited it would be typical of the pessimistic, depressive zombie world to take one away forever.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    that's more or less every episode, although i still find it funn so why not?

yeah, walking dead will be interesting - surely a major character from the start will die at some point this season (rick, carl, glenn, daryl)
    i think it's most likely glenn or maggie will croak since rick and carl are the major characters and central to the ongoing comic series (never read those though) and daryl is an absolute fan favourite which would make it idiotic to kill him off.
    plus, the happy couple spent most of last season apart, and now that they're finally reunited it would be typical of the pessimistic, depressive zombie world to take one away forever.
    I wouldn't complain if they got rid of Carl, he annoys me We've still got Carol and Tyreese, you'd think one of those two might be killed off. I can't see it going too well when they eventually reunite with everyone else at that Terminus place. Glenn is a good shout though. I've never read the comics so I have no idea wtf they're going to do.

I wonder what happened to Luna Lovegood as well, she got kidnapped when she was with Daryl and we never heard of her again.

ReputationRep:
    yo yo yo yo

i gave up on walking dead mid season 3 (I heard season 4 got even worse too).

is it worth getting back into it for season 5?

bearing in mind at no point from what I have watched did it match the levels of season 1.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    why?
    deshi pls :/
    TBBT humour is absolutely atrocious :nope:

Don't have much love for The Walking Dead either. I'll just take my post from the TWD thread after watching the latest season. So I would say no swarly ^^^^

Spoiler:
    Show

(Original post by Deshi)
    I've been trying to catch up with this show after my mate convinced me to again and it's actually incredible how much of a bore it still is and once again the downfall is the character development episodes, the writers still haven't figured out that character development and plot development aren't mutually exclusive concepts.

So far I have completely skipped both episodes dedicated to the Guvnor (awful antagonist) before the mid-season finale and the one with Carl/Rick development and just now the Daryl/the chick that looks after the baby. I don't think I've ever watched such a frustrating show, the disparity in quality between their very good episodes and their average one's are bigger then any show I've watched, when this show is good it's bloody amazing but those episodes are far too few to justify watching this week in week out, don;t know how some of you do it.

Edit: Just lol, now there's some OTT crazy girl, this is too much, skipping to the finale

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    I wouldn't complain if they got rid of Carl, he annoys me We've still got Carol and Tyreese, you'd think one of those two might be killed off. I can't see it going too well when they eventually reunite with everyone else at that Terminus place. Glenn is a good shout though. I've never read the comics so I have no idea wtf they're going to do.

I wonder what happened to Luna Lovegood as well, she got kidnapped when she was with Daryl and we never heard of her again.
    he annoys me a little too but i don't think they'd do that.
    rick has lost so much already in the 4 seasons so to lose his son too...?
    any normal person there would kill themself tbh.

carol quite possibly but she's turned in to a badass and we haven't seen enough of that yet.
    tyreese is a bit of a nothing character tbh but he's pretty new so not sure if they would bother just yet.
    i'm gonna go with glen - i think he's dead in the comics now anyway.
    he's a big enough character for it to be groundbreaking, but not popular enough for people to have had enough of quality people getting killed.

i think it would be really dumb to have killed off beth; they've tried so hard to insinuate she's dead that i would almost be a little surprised if she really had kicked the bucket.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.