The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Alexis cannot become our Aguero, lol.

People also forgetting Aguero plays with another striker, usually a big target man (Dzeko, Negredo).
It all makes sense. Falcao to City so we can buy Aguero.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ilz300
Physically perhaps, but Aguero's finishing is on another level

Alexis is a bit smaller than him in terms of weight and height but he's shown he's a very tenacious and determined player which compensates, he wins an decent amount of headers too. I agree about Aguero as well
Original post by sevchenko
Alexis is our striker. I don't see why he can't become our Aguero, they possess similar attributes.

yh m8 he'll score 30 goals just like Giroud, big man little man partnership and on deadline day you'll sign Cavani, Martinez and Sokratis, during the season you'll not bottle any big game and win the CL.
Original post by llys
Madrid get Falaco, you can get Benzema. You heard it hear first. :colonhash:

He just signed a new bumper deal :colonhash:
city dropping points is always good..

city dropping points against stoke at home is just lol.
Reply 6586
Original post by AngelPhys
and we lost 3-1 to them, lol. I think we need to buy Stoke's team now, lol. Instead of Southampton, lol.

3 lolz..
Reply 6587
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
1 minute silence for how peak Alex Songs career has ended up.

Was in absolute tears
Original post by Mr Smurf
Injury or no injury Giroud would not have gotten 30 goals this season. He might have been able to reach 25 but most will be against mug teams when we are already 3-0 up in the 75th minute.

Tom Ford's bro Mr Smurf..
Oh look it's Fabregas and Costa combining again. Lovely.
Reply 6590
This is the same side we ****ing struggled against....

Fabregas man :frown:
Linesmen at Goodison park are bloody terrible. Everton got an offside goal against us, and Chelsea got one against them.
Original post by AR_95
This is the same side we ****ing struggled against....

Fabregas man :frown:

You're not annoyed about Cesc, you're annoyed about Diego and the fact they have a proper ST.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6593
Original post by Peggles_*
You're not annoyed about Cesc, you're annoyed about Diego and the fact they have a proper ST.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thought it was a Cesc assist though but yeah no denying Costa is going to be best striker in the league this season along with Aguero
Original post by AR_95
Thought it was a Cesc assist though but yeah no denying Costa is going to be best striker in the league this season along with Aguero

It was a cesc assist. She's saying we don't need cesc, we need a competent striker. I think we need both!

Eto'o 4-3 what a mad game!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6595
Original post by CupidStunt
It was a cesc assist. She's saying we don't need cesc, we need a competent striker. I think we need both!

Eto'o 4-3 what a mad game!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yh but at no point did I even make that point ffs lol
Reply 6596
mental game at goodison, motd will be good tonight
conceding 6 at home? reckon we can break that at la fortress emirates lads?
A tweet about how joining Real was a dream come true on Falcao's official twitter account was taken down.

Almost certainly joining Real then.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr Pink
A tweet about how joining Real was a dream come true on Falcao's official twitter account was taken down.

Almost certainly joining Real then.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ridiculous how much firepower RM would have.
Ronaldo Falcao Bale
Wow.

Latest