Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Had a few hours' respite when I went out tonight (which I wasn't sure was a good idea, but it mostly was). Now back to feeling **** and slightly paranoid again

Either tell her yourself, or get your disability department to tell her. It's important she knows and any person with half a brain cell would realise you're not being attention-seeking by being honest about problems that might come up
    :hugs: Hope things pick up for you.

I think I'd rather tell her myself then I can be sure she knows only what I want her to know. Plus, I don't even know where the disability dept is at my uni Thanks :hugs:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Anonymous #2)
    :hugs: Hope things pick up for you.

I think I'd rather tell her myself then I can be sure she knows only what I want her to know. Plus, I don't even know where the disability dept is at my uni Thanks :hugs:
    That's fair enough - can totally understand that :yes: Good luck with it all

And thanks

ReputationRep:
    That's fair enough - can totally understand that :yes: Good luck with it all

And thanks
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    brain, shut up, i need to sleep.

ReputationRep:
    Had a few hours' respite when I went out tonight (which I wasn't sure was a good idea, but it mostly was). Now back to feeling **** and slightly paranoid again
    Whats up hun?
    On facebook if you want to talk things through?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    feels like someones got a knife and hacked away at me. I feel heartbroken

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jean-Luc Picard)
    :hugs: you get my text? here if you need to chat! hope you are gonna be okay!
    got it now thanks (after I checked my phone ) but yeah, you have the right number. have saved yours. hope you are okay.

ReputationRep:
    I feel like my life is lacking something but I don't know what

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by PonchoKid)
    Whats up hun?
    On facebook if you want to talk things through?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Had a bad day after handing in the complaint letter. Ended up phoning the hospital in semi-hysterics, only to be told my nurse can't talk to me today coz she's on duty. What kinda **** excuse is that?!

Voices trying to talk. Think I need to try my mindfulness shiz and see if that works

(Original post by ScaryScience)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    feels like someones got a knife and hacked away at me. I feel heartbroken
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I know this is the last thing you need to be thinking of at a time of crisis like this but could you spoiler this, please? Resonated with me in a bad sense and don't want others to have similar reactions :no:

ReputationRep:
    Had a bad day after handing in the complaint letter. Ended up phoning the hospital in semi-hysterics, only to be told my nurse can't talk to me today coz she's on duty. What kinda **** excuse is that?!

Voices trying to talk. Think I need to try my mindfulness shiz and see if that works
    So a nurse cant talk to you because shes ON duty :lolwut:thats the most stupidest of excuses EVER. Bloody hope your domplaint goes far after that? :unimpressed:

Distractions and mindfulness are good right now :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    got it now thanks (after I checked my phone ) but yeah, you have the right number. have saved yours. hope you are okay.
    Im okay yeah, bit tired though, hope you will be okay! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    So a nurse cant talk to you because shes ON duty :lolwut:thats the most stupidest of excuses EVER. Bloody hope your domplaint goes far after that? :unimpressed:

Distractions and mindfulness are good right now :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah. They were like, "do you wanna call her tomorrow?" and I was like :facepalm:

Thanks hun :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. They were like, "do you wanna call her tomorrow?" and I was like :facepalm:

Thanks hun :hugs:
    Did they think you were a friend or something? :confused:

Silly people are silly :yep:

Can you have a PHD break for a few days?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Did they think you were a friend or something? :confused:

Silly people are silly :yep:

Can you have a PHD break for a few days?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've no idea, they were like "she is only taking duty calls at the moment". Didn't realise it was such a big deal to wanna speak to my own nurse :sigh:

Kinda been having a PhD break since Monday. Can't afford any more time off or my supervisor will eat me

ReputationRep:
    i wish i could take some day off school to get my ead vagley straight. but i cant becuase ill miss important lessons.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by guitaristemily)
    i wish i could take some day off school to get my ead vagley straight. but i cant becuase ill miss important lessons.
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    Feeling so listless. Also I forgot to order my prescription and ive only got 2 tablets left :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :console:
    :ahee:
    :jumphug:

Ive looked my kilt out.... :sexface:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by tasha96)
    :ahee:
    :jumphug:

Ive looked my kilt out.... :sexface:
    :banana:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I know this is the last thing you need to be thinking of at a time of crisis like this but could you spoiler this, please? Resonated with me in a bad sense and don't want others to have similar reactions :no:
    yeah sure sorry

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.