Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Arsenal Thread XXII watch

Announcements
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by TornadoGR4)
    Depends on the context of the post, and the strictness of the mod, but I don't believe just telling a mod to **** off is a red card offence.

You may get banned if you've got a poor community record through card accumulation
    Its not.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Timely reminder for all these gassed Arsenal fans:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    Even for the standards of other Arsenal fans on this forum, you are far too easy to wind up. Thing is when I post sensible things, sometimes even praising Arsenal, it's either overlooked and ignored, or taken as bait or selectively chosen in parts and attributed to wumming because Arsenal fans have an #inferioritycomplex
    bbz pls no

y u maek mi crie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    Cheers man, seeing this guy win the League at the Emirates should help.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I rate that response, has a perfect mix of traitor humiliation and parallels to past events (RVP and United getting a guard of honour at the Emirates). Perfect post aimed a riling up the blood of an immature interneter.

Would rr8 8/8 gr8 b8, would WUM again

Still, I doubt that would be as painful for us this was for you
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Tbh a Mod shouldn't be held in higher regard than an average posters when it comes to abuse aimed towards posters. And surely telling someone to **** off is less offensive than aggressive name calling (like indirectly calling someone a ****). Tbh reporting in general is pretty pathetic unless someones being doing something for a prolonged period of time, warnings and bans should be based on persistent actions rather than individual posts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Tbh a Mod shouldn't be held in higher regard than an average posters when it comes to abuse aimed towards posters. And surely telling someone to **** off is less offensive than aggressive name calling (like indirectly calling someone a ****). Tbh reporting in general is pretty pathetic unless someones being doing something for a prolonged period of time, warnings and bans should be based on persistent actions rather than individual posts

Yeah agreed with this. Don't get what all the fuss is about with Adam, and I'm sure LP was more then mature to deal with it.

ReputationRep:
    x
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”
    Shed is entertaining though, I've grown to like his quirky ways. He's like the irritating kid in class who claims to have ADHD just so that they can attention seek and be a pain in the arse for the teacher. When you're in the mood to focus and learn (i.e. talk about genuine stuff to do with Arsenal), you hate the guys guts and wish he'd go away, but they're always entertaining on Friday afternoon when no one can give a **** about learning and just wants the weekend to come (i.e. midweek in between games when nothing is really happening).

ReputationRep:
    Shed is entertaining though, I've grown to like his quirky ways. He's like the irritating kid in class who claims to have ADHD just so that they can attention seek and be a pain in the arse for the teacher. When you're in the mood to focus and learn (i.e. talk about genuine stuff to do with Arsenal), you hate the guys guts and wish he'd go away, but they're always entertaining on Friday afternoon when no one can give a **** about learning and just wants the weekend to come (i.e. midweek in between games when nothing is really happening).
    I've grown tired of the ADHD kid in my class because he'd always talk to me, I'd tell him to stfu, and I'd get punished for it.

ReputationRep:
    I think he's a closet Arsenal fan tbh. Ty in disguise?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I couldn't give a **** to be honest. Some people take it far too personally.

ReputationRep:
    All we can do is win our games and hope Chelsea slips up!

What a time to be a gunner!

ReputationRep:
    Think about it though, the guy has managed to unite the entire thread in a mutual dislike of his actions. That's a pretty impressive feat considering how divided the Arsenal fan base normally is
    True, but so did Piers Morgan. Not much impressive about being viewed universally as a prick.

ReputationRep:
    bruh comment removed about shed end getting 0 felix

#theycanthandlethetruth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefano93)
    bruh comment removed about shed end getting 0 felix

#theycanthandlethetruth
    Bruh your most repped comment ever is gone...

If shed actually reported that's some pretty #salty behaviour

ReputationRep:
    Oh and BTW why is it that the recently binned stuff has me as op/ creator of binned thread? Really confused as to what I said that left me as op

ReputationRep:
    Diaby played two U21's games 45mins & 72mins he has been brilliant in both games...do you reckon we could see him cameo against burnley?
    Coq+Diaby

ReputationRep:
    If Shed grassed then I'm 100% sure it's Ty behind a computer screen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jgco2chem)
    Diaby played two U21's games 45mins & 72mins he has been brilliant in both games...do you reckon we could see him cameo against burnley?Coq+Diaby
    i would love nothing more than for Abou to have an injury-free run and show everyone what a class player he is. Man deserves it after coming back so many times. Lesser men would have packed it in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Django)
    i would love nothing more than for Abou to have an injury-free run and show everyone what a class player he is. Man deserves it after coming back so many times. Lesser men would have packed it in
    I'm afraid Wenger will get him fit enough for a sale,but yeah his hard work to come back must pay off, Wilshere & Arteta are back too but really can't see them starting unless someone gets injured.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.