Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

[New] Post a picture of yourself, unedited and the first picture you take Watch

ReputationRep:

Just come back from a far too vigorous 9 am lecture, and preparing for a good 5 hours or so down at the climbing centre.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gypsyclimber)

Just come back from a far too vigorous 9 am lecture, and preparing for a good 5 hours or so down at the climbing centre.
    You have pretty eyes. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikki1805)
    You have pretty eyes. :yep:
    Aw, thank you kind lady

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habs10)
    Attachment 247693

Hate taking selfies

Posted from TSR Mobile
    dem eyebrows

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yasmin25)
    Attachment 247414 cut myself a bang fringe
    i agree with the other poster, you do remind me of amy from the big bang theory!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Splenge007)
    dem eyebrows
    Bushy are the most alpha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Bushy are the most alpha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They're not actually bushy, quite well shaped in fact

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Handsome!

ReputationRep:
    Handsome!
    Thanks...you too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Splenge007)
    They're not actually bushy, quite well shaped in fact
    Oh aha cheers

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    SAQ picture

Name:  DSCF6613.jpg
Views: 741
Size:  499.7 KB

#Cambridge swag

definitely a mathematician

ReputationRep:

You're very pretty

(Original post by Robbie242)
    SAQ picture

Name:  DSCF6613.jpg
Views: 741
Size:  499.7 KB

#Cambridge swag

definitely a mathematician
    I think a haircut/new style would really improve your looks - not in an offensive way, just a tip

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    You're very pretty

I think a haircut/new style would really improve your looks - not in an offensive way, just a tip
    I think I've being told this before actually by someone else but yeah I think it might need some changing. Not sure what cut I can go for though. I don't want anything too extreme or too different

I usually just go into the hairdressers and say 5 all over and that's that, but styling has never come across my mind

ReputationRep:
    I think I've being told this before actually by someone else but yeah I think it might need some changing. Not sure what cut I can go for though. I don't want anything too extreme or too different

I usually just go into the hairdressers and say 5 all over and that's that, but styling has never come across my mind
    Perhaps ask the hairdresser what they think would suit you? Say that you don't want anything drastic etc. Or look up photos of short-medium hairstyles online, pick one you like and take it to the hairdressers. I'd go for something low maintenance if you cba styling it every day.

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps ask the hairdresser what they think would suit you? Say that you don't want anything drastic etc. Or look up photos of short-medium hairstyles online, pick one you like and take it to the hairdressers. I'd go for something low maintenance if you cba styling it every day.
    I suppose, next time I go to the hairdresser (will probably be the same person everytime who does it) and I'll ask them for something different. I didn't know hair could make that much of a difference though.

Also about the mini moustache, I've never shaved but do you really think I will look better without it?

ReputationRep:
    Attachment 247693

Hate taking selfies

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Traps of God

ReputationRep:
    I suppose, next time I go to the hairdresser (will probably be the same person everytime who does it) and I'll ask them for something different. I didn't know hair could make that much of a difference though.

Also about the mini moustache, I've never shaved but do you really think I will look better without it?
    It can tbh. I'm not all that bothered but a good hairstyle can definitely make someone look better. E.g I have a really round face, so short hair would look horrific on me. It depends on face shape etc and a hairdresser can tell you what would look best

And 100% yes. It looks...unkempt, hope you don't find any of this offensive xD but yeah I would start shaving it, clean shaven would look best on you. I think it makes you look younger than you are too. You're 17 and you've never shaved?!?! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    It can tbh. I'm not all that bothered but a good hairstyle can definitely make someone look better. E.g I have a really round face, so short hair would look horrific on me. It depends on face shape etc and a hairdresser can tell you what would look best

And 100% yes. It looks...unkempt, hope you don't find any of this offensive xD but yeah I would start shaving it, clean shaven would look best on you. I think it makes you look younger than you are too. You're 17 and you've never shaved?!?! :eek:
    Yeah I suppose. I've just never being told about this stuff before.

I've always thought it was a bit out of place. And nah its fine, I'd like to be told the truth rather than living a lie :rofl:. Don't even know where to start, my Brother is at uni, my Dad is in Canada and I'm certain my Mum doesn't know how to shave facial hair :rofl:. So I suppose I gotta learn myself.

ReputationRep:

I say I’d rather be with you but you are not around
    So I’mma call somebody up and see if they be down
    Cause I hate sleeping alone, I hate sleeping alone

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.