Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    yeah sure sorry
    Not your fault at all - nothing to be sorry for. Just my brain being stupid :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    :banana:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :loveduck:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by tasha96)
    :loveduck:
    :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    :console:

gces are annoying. stress does not even begin to discibe my feelings right now. trid talking topeople about it and just got a ****ing list :/ it has apox timings for each task, and covers like 2 sides of a4. guess how that made me feel.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    going to call crisis team I think. cant remember the last time the pain was this bad
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by guitaristemily)
    gces are annoying. stress does not even begin to discibe my feelings right now. trid talking topeople about it and just got a ****ing list :/ it has apox timings for each task, and covers like 2 sides of a4. guess how that made me feel.
    Sounds rough. GCSE years are very pressurised :sadnod: Is there a school counsellor you could try talking to? The person who gave you the list was a teacher, right? Maybe a school counsellor might be more helpful? :dontknow:

(Original post by ScaryScience)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    going to call crisis team I think. cant remember the last time the pain was this bad
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Really sorry to hear that hun. Keep us posted so that we know how safe you are, etc. and can help if necessary

ReputationRep:
    Sounds rough. GCSE years are very pressurised :sadnod: Is there a school counsellor you could try talking to? The person who gave you the list was a teacher, right? Maybe a school counsellor might be more helpful? :dontknow:
    tis was my form tutor who gave me the list. all it did was make it worse.

ive given up with getting help for naything at my school, no point of going to a counselor about it.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    tis was my form tutor who gave me the list. all it did was make it worse.

ive given up with getting help for naything at my school, no point of going to a counselor about it.
    :hugs: :console: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: :console: :hugs:
    so much stress, so much anixety. ughhh
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    so much stress, so much anixety. ughhh
    You sure you don't wanna see a doctor about this? Coz doctors can force your school to give constructive help. I know you said you're reluctant and can't go on your own but equally don't wanna take anybody, but I don't see what other options you'll be left with, other than things getting worse...

ReputationRep:
    You sure you don't wanna see a doctor about this? Coz doctors can force your school to give constructive help. I know you said you're reluctant and can't go on your own but equally don't wanna take anybody, but I don't see what other options you'll be left with, other than things getting worse...

i just cant. ok.

sorry for letting everyone down.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    i just cant. ok.

You're not letting any of us down, hun - don't think that! Just concerned about you.

I hope I haven't made things worse for you - sorry if that's become the case

ReputationRep:
    You're not letting any of us down, hun - don't think that! Just concerned about you.

I hope I haven't made things worse for you - sorry if that's become the case

it hasnt become the case, dont worry.

i just kow all of this stuffis gonna get worse and its already pretty bad and i dont know if i can copewith it all atm
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    it hasnt become the case, dont worry.

i just kow all of this stuffis gonna get worse and its already pretty bad and i dont know if i can copewith it all atm
    Well we're all here to help support you in whatever way possible. Just remember that!

ReputationRep:
    Well we're all here to help support you in whatever way possible. Just remember that!

i know. what do you mean by "what ever way possible" though

ReputationRep:
    :lovehug:
    :awesome:
    i jutst cant. ok.

TLG didnt say you were letting anyone down hun. :nah: Sometimes we must do the very things we think we cannot. :hugs:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    i know. what do you mean by "what ever way possible" though
    Well obviously there's only so much an Internet community can do. Without being in your actual life, there are lots of limitations! That's all I meant

:awesome:
    Why you still awake, lovely? :kissing2:

Thanks for today, btw. Sorry to melt on you again

ReputationRep:
    Took months and months of persuading to get me to go to my gp, abd it was one of the hardest things Ive ever done. However, it literally saved my life.

ReputationRep:
    TLG didnt say you were letting anyone down hun. :nah: Sometimes we must do the very things we think we cannot. :hugs:
    still feel like i am though

Well obviously there's only so much an Internet community can do. Without being in your actual life, there are lots of limitations! That's all I meant
    thats what i thought, but i wasnt sure.

i shouldnt be awake right now, but i am, and theres not point in sleep becuase of the fact ihave to wake in like 3 hours anywya
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    thats what i thought, but i wasnt sure.

i shouldnt be awake right now, but i am, and theres not point in sleep becuase of the fact ihave to wake in like 3 hours anywya
    Yikes! :eek3: Do you live very far from your school or something?! :console:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.