The Arsenal Thread XXIV watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Attempt)
    You're such a sh*t troll.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...303&highlight=

LOL at you deleting your original comment

:rofl:
    Did I ****. Got deleted because someone with the humour and personality of a potato reported it.

Love how your chastising my posts, then link to a post about incest.

Nearly at 300 posts in 4 days. Good job avoiding losing your virginity bro.

ReputationRep:
    It got deleted because your jokes are about as humorous as brain tumours.

I also love how YOUR grammar is as deplorable as your character.

Yes because posts counts are a measure of sexual activity.

Moron.
    Reported for getting rustled.

Too easy.

ReputationRep:
    - swirly uses same 'witty' picture response I've seen before by difeo.

- Jimmy Seville jumps to Swirly's defence for no reason, and Swirly disappears at the same time.

- And apparently Jimmy Seville has a penchant for obsessing over people who upset him on a forum.

- And goes on about post counts, like the guy difeo

- Who also once suggested someone would use 'alts' to 'keep his posts per day count low', which is the saddest thing ever.

HMMM. Wild stab in the dark, I think they're both one of the many, many alts of difeo. I know, crazy idea, they're always so subtle and well hidden aren't they? This guy gets sadder every time I see him, which I thought was impossible months ago. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    ^ nah some guys are just obsessed with the failures of others. They found the right club to mock though. One that will dip into insignificance if they let go of their long serving man. One that'll continue to satisfy their appetite if he continues to work.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else noticed that Swirlys posts alternate between being Arsenal fan posts and Man United fan posts. It's all starting to make sense....

Edit: rep from swirly, the plot thickens

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)

- Jimmy Seville jumps to Swirly's defence for no reason, and Swirly disappears at the same time.

- And apparently Jimmy Seville has a penchant for obsessing over people who upset him on a forum.

- Who also once suggested someone would use 'alts' to 'keep his posts per day count low', which is the saddest thing ever.

HMMM. Wild stab in the dark, I think they're both one of the many, many alts of difeo. I know, crazy idea, they're always so subtle and well hidden aren't they? This guy gets sadder every time I see him, which I thought was impossible months ago. :lol:
    The plot thickens.

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm ready to make a guess.... it was Shed End, in the Tube station in Paris, with the Skinheads from Chelsea?

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea park the bus
    Arsenal rock the bus
    Leicester to drive the bus around their city with premier league trophy in hand

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    I think I'm ready to make a guess.... it was Shed End, in the Tube station in Paris, with the Skinheads from Chelsea?
    You are so #obsessed with me.

10/10 stalker material.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    You are so #obsessed with me.

10/10 stalker material.
    Wanted the bait. Took the bait.

That thread that guy linked of you and him arguing was probably the most tragic thing I've seen on tsr. Like watching 2 disabled people fighting, funny to begin with, them you feel bad for laughing at such stupidity that can't be controlled...

Like, being 100% serous now shed, has something very bad happened in your life in the last week or so? You've gone from a funny troll to someone lashing out at anyone and everyone for no reason. Being such a **** to the op on that fifa thread for absolutely no reason was just pathetic tbf.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Chelsea park the bus
    Arsenal rock the bus
    Leicester to drive the bus around their city with premier league trophy in hand
    United attempt to park the bus only to end up crashing into a tree

ReputationRep:
    Man city league titles in the last 5 years - 2

Arsenal league titles in the last 12 years - 0
    this really, it's natural for the players to drop when they hear of their manager leaving. See Fergie in 2002.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    Ty said it on AFTV the other day, and Claude, who was standing behind him, went into a stroppy rage - he's supposed to be a grown man.
    refuse to believe Ty actually believes, and it's just for views and he gets a cut, he cannot be that deluded

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)

Strong obsession bro
    My only dupe is Depleted

ReputationRep:
    A pretty outlandish claim but is Arsene Wenger becoming football's Robert Mugabe? Hero in his first few years, now a divisive figure slowly ripping the soul out of the land he governs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    A pretty outlandish claim but is Arsene Wenger becoming football's Robert Mugabe? Hero in his first few years, now a divisive figure slowly ripping the soul out of the land he governs
    Pffft. Ridiculous comment. Wengs has a degree in economics, Mugabes complete incompetence has caused the worst hyperinflation ever

ReputationRep:
    Simeone in please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelfox)
    Simeone in please
    But apparently he's too "boring" for Arsenal. Being successful isn't boring. Staying 3rd/4th for 9 seasons is boring. Doing f*ck all in Europe is boring. It's not as if we've played scintillating football under Wenger this year anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not the only person who sees difeo and swirly as the same then lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gob Bluth)
    I'm not the only person who sees difeo and swirly as the same then lol
    Both anonymous

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.