The Insomniacs Society Watch

pinkpenguin
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm officially joining this society due to the increasing lack of sleep arising from my inability to work until it's dark outside.It gets dark and I feel like I can stay up forever; until everyone else is in bed I can't work.

I have an essay for 8.50 tomorrow morning and I've not finished the reading yet.

Instead I've spent the last hour bidding on a GameBoy Pocket on eBay.
secretmessages
Badges: 14
Report 9 years ago
:wavey: Welcome . Hope you get your essay done on time! I also have an assignment in for tomorrow morning
small&mighty
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
If it makes anybody feel any better I've still got two assignments to start and finish within the next two weeks
pinkpenguin
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by small&mighty)
If it makes anybody feel any better I've still got two assignments to start and finish within the next two weeks
:console:

I've hit the 500 word mark. Taken me 3 hours. Gonna be a hell of a long night :cry:
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I just don't get what I've got to do! I'm going to work on one of them all day tomorrow, hopefully make a proper start so I'm not rushing it the night before. I keep telling myself I'm not going to do that like I did last year but I know I will
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hellooo?
secretmessages
Report 9 years ago
Hellooo?
Hi . How are you?
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by secretmessages)
Hi . How are you?
Woo there's life in here!

I'm okay thank you, hows you?
secretmessages
Report 9 years ago
Woo there's life in here!

I'm okay thank you, hows you?
I'm good :yep:. We definitely need to kick some life back into this place! I have a test tomorrow :sad: and I haven't done anywhere near enough revision for it. No motivation. I don't think I'll get much done tonight so I think it'll be an early morning revision session. Then I have coursework to do. The work never stops! :rant:
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm good :yep:. We definitely need to kick some life back into this place! I have a test tomorrow :sad: and I haven't done anywhere near enough revision for it. No motivation. I don't think I'll get much done tonight so I think it'll be an early morning revision session. Then I have coursework to do. The work never stops! :rant:
Aww good luck for the test! I have no motivation either atm, still not started the work I said I was going to almost a week ago :eek:. There's always something that gets in the way I find!
secretmessages
Report 9 years ago
Aww good luck for the test! I have no motivation either atm, still not started the work I said I was going to almost a week ago :eek:. There's always something that gets in the way I find!
Thanks :hugs: Yeah, I think I mentioned my coursework two weeks ago, and I've barely made a start on that! I'm running out of time! I'm starting to worry about not being able to finish it :sad:. I can't complain though, it's my fault for procrastinating too much.
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Thanks :hugs: Yeah, I think I mentioned my coursework two weeks ago, and I've barely made a start on that! I'm running out of time! I'm starting to worry about not being able to finish it :sad:. I can't complain though, it's my fault for procrastinating too much.
You'll get it finished

With me I tend to work better when pushed for time, I don't know why . I did my entire A Level Business coursework in a day and still came out with a good mark somehow!
secretmessages
Report 9 years ago
You'll get it finished

With me I tend to work better when pushed for time, I don't know why . I did my entire A Level Business coursework in a day and still came out with a good mark somehow!
I'm the same actually, I revise better for exams when I cram it all in at the last minute. Same goes for assignments and courseworks generally, except the coursework I have at the moment can't be rushed . It's programming, so the errors I come across could take ages to fix. With essays I can just bluff my way through it in a few hours though :yep:.
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm the same actually, I revise better for exams when I cram it all in at the last minute. Same goes for assignments and courseworks generally, except the coursework I have at the moment can't be rushed . It's programming, so the errors I come across could take ages to fix. With essays I can just bluff my way through it in a few hours though :yep:.
Ahh I see. I hope you get everything finished in time anyway .
secretmessages
Report 9 years ago
Ahh I see. I hope you get everything finished in time anyway .
Hope so . Good luck with your work too :yy:.
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hope so . Good luck with your work too :yy:.
Thankyou
YL_LDN
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
yeah, i have it.
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Anyone around?
secretmessages
Report 9 years ago
Anyone around?
:wavey: but probably not for much longer. how are you?
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
:wavey: but probably not for much longer. how are you?
Hey I'm alright thanks, you?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (264)
39.05%
No - but I will (46)
6.8%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.54%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (315)
46.6%

Watched Threads