Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Describe The Person Above You Generation X Watch

• View Poll Results: [MULTIPLE VOTES ALLOWED!!] Who would you like to meet face to face?
    This Honest
    41.67%
    The Epicurean
    20.83%
    Ranbow99
    25.00%
    L'Evil Fish
    37.50%
    Olympiad
    29.17%
    Malevolent
    37.50%
    Boumavilla
    12.50%
    ZRO
    29.17%
    Stevo F
    20.83%
    The Mad Dog
    12.50%
    Simran Mars Foster
    12.50%
    Beeninetytwo
    25.00%
    ipoop
    33.33%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stevo F)
    :mmm:

nah I'm going with 3 friends, 2 of them also know German (better than me) so we should be ok

Wish I could draw :sad:
    You could ask me to draw any animal, I'd draw it and show it to someone and they'd have no idea what it was :lol:

that should be fun then:yep:

it takes me a long time to get it right
    go on draw something and i will be the judge of that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Mad Dog)
    It's nowhere near that bad, it's not like we're wanting you to google a triple crown or a kegel exerciser.
    Kegel exercise is innocent :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    hi ho.
    leave the dwarfs from snow white alone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Do some more research into the effects of kegel exerciser balls and stuff. I'm not going any further as it's vulgar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Converse girl)
    leave the dwarfs from snow white alone
    be quiet.

ReputationRep:
    be quiet.
    you cant make me lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala llalalalalalalalalalalalalalalal alalalalalalalalalallalalallalal allaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllalalalalaalalalalalalal alalalalalalalalalalalalalalalal lallala

ReputationRep:
    you cant make me lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala llalalalalalalalalalalalalalalal alalalalalalalalalallalalallalal allaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllalalalalaalalalalalalal alalalalalalalalalalalalalalalal lallala
    So much fail in this one.

ReputationRep:
    So much fail in this one.
    The only failure is in never trying.

ReputationRep:
    I've heard of it yeah, I've done paintball a few times, got put off though when, minding my own business on the sidelines (I'd already been hit and walked out of the area) I was hit in the balls by a paintball, it didn't even burst :zomg: honest to God one of the most painful experiences ever :cry2:

Does he feel the same about you?
    :rofl: yeah some people are dicks and just hit anyone!

I think so, I get the feeling he does. Don't want to go into it much.
    yeah i have i was supposed to go with my friends but something came up so i didnt get to go but yeah they told me it hurt a lot they said they used pellets of some sort.

i have been paint balling and the amount of bruises i got jeez

:console:
    buhahahahaha sorry
    Oh yeah the told me its pellets so it'll hurt more than paintball :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How much monies do you suggest we bring to the meet?

And apart from the pub, what else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Mad Dog)
    Do some more research into the effects of kegel exerciser balls and stuff. I'm not going any further as it's vulgar.
    I'm aware of the advantages, are these said effects horrific? :beard: will do some research when at home :holmes:

(Original post by This Honest)
    How much monies do you suggest we bring to the meet?

And apart from the pub, what else?
    Well, I remember a pint costing me £3.90 when I was last there, a year ago now :holmes: I'll call them tomorrow and get a full price range for the alcohol and food. Going by the last pint I consumed, which cost me £4.30 in Putney, I suppose £20 should be enough for a few pints or a few soft drinks and maybe £30 for a meal and a few drinks :holmes:

And after, we can do whatever you like :sexface: There's always something going on around that area, I'm sure they'll be something to do :yep: We could always go to Hyde park and watch the sun set, as we tell each other our dreams and how many kids we want :moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    I'm aware of the advantages, are these said effects horrific? :beard: will do some research when at home :holmes:

Well, I remember a pint costing me £3.90 when I was last there, a year ago now :holmes: I'll call them tomorrow and get a full price range for the alcohol and food. Going by the last pint I consumed, which cost me £4.30 in Putney, I suppose £20 should be enough for a few pints or a few soft drinks and maybe £30 for a meal and a few drinks :holmes:

And after, we can do whatever you like :sexface: There's always something going on around that area, I'm sure they'll be something to do :yep: We could always go to Hyde park and watch the sun set, as we tell each other our dreams and how many kids we want :moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    K.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)

haha it's only £2.50-£3.00 a pint where I am, then again London is always expensive :mmm:

I will not be able to do this since I have to leave fairly early :sad:
    (Original post by This Honest)
    K.
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    haha it's only £2.50-£3.00 a pint where I am, then again London is always expensive :mmm:

Right back atchya.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lame

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Also stranger danger ^

ReputationRep:
    ^:toofunny:

ReputationRep:

What time do you have to leave at?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    What time do you have to leave at?
    getting the train back sometime after 6, and will have to leave earlier than that to travel by underground to the station

ReputationRep:
    getting the train back sometime after 6, and will have to leave earlier than that to travel by underground to the station
    Camp overnight in London dungeon if not, head to poopy's. I hear he's having an orgy with a special lady *cough cough*

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.