• Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    I don't know if my flat is big enough but we could all squeeze in :yep:
    Yes please!

(Original post by Jean-Luc Picard)
    I was hoping for a hung parliament where no party had a majority, would've meant turmoil & hopefully electoral reform...

I'm not even kidding tbh, genuinely looking up ways to move!
    So I was and this is ridiculous. I want to cry.

ReputationRep:
    That's it. This is going to be the end of my ESA. I knew they'd wait until the election was over to assess me. I'm so ****ing scared of full-time work without access to the MH services or Remploy. I may need to post here less, or come off of TSR

ReputationRep:
    exam was an unmitigated disaster. ready to give up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    :hugs: Remember and be kind to yourself, you got through it and I reckon that's still an achievement.

ReputationRep:
    I wanna move to Scotland toooooo! :woo: Keep going round it on geoguessr (UK) and watching escape to the country and stuff Either Scotland or Northumberland/Cumbria, though with this election probably best to stay north of the border
    Very disappointed

How did councillor elections (it was that, right?) go, Rory? Hope they went okay :hugs:

:jumphug: Really sorry to hear Probably should've checked tsr before messaging :hugs:

------------------------

Group therapy wasn't great this week and now just want to leave the country/escape from anywhere and just live as a nomad or something.
    Currently sitting on a treetrunk in some random glade/wood I found on a random stroll
    Bleh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purple-duck)
    I wanna move to Scotland toooooo! :woo: Keep going round it on geoguessr (UK) and watching escape to the country and stuff Either Scotland or Northumberland/Cumbria, though with this election probably best to stay north of the border
    Very disappointed

How did councillor elections (it was that, right?) go, Rory? Hope they went okay :hugs:

:jumphug: Really sorry to hear Probably should've checked tsr before messaging :hugs:

------------------------

Group therapy wasn't great this week and now just want to leave the country/escape from anywhere and just live as a nomad or something.
    Currently sitting on a treetrunk in some random glade/wood I found on a random stroll
    Bleh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    thanks. just replied on fb sorry you're not great. around to chat if you want.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    :hugs: Remember and be kind to yourself, you got through it and I reckon that's still an achievement.
    thanks. kinda wish I hadn't bothered. got less than 10% I reckon :/ just cried/spaced out and felt ill. sigh.

ReputationRep:
    has anyone tried exposure therapies for ptsd?

my psychiatrist mentioned it today and i had a pretty bad reaction to the idea of it, but i would really like to be able to remove the hold that certain things have over me.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :jumphug:

(Original post by Odd socks)
    well the country is a bit ****ed now eh

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Tell me about it! May as well just hand over all my DLA money back coz with these guys in power, they're surely gonna **** up disability benefits even more than they already have

Spoiler:
    Show
    Can't believe my sister and my dad voted Tory :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    :jumphug:

Tell me about it! May as well just hand over all my DLA money back coz with these guys in power, they're surely gonna **** up disability benefits even more than they already have

Spoiler:
    Show
    Can't believe my sister and my dad voted Tory :mad:
    my dad voted Tory. He said 'we need more austerity' ugh

My brother probably did because he's got a comfy salary doing ChemEng and is slightly sociopathic, detached from his emotions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jean-Luc Picard)
    we now have a government that makes it it's mission to attack people like me & those even more vulnerable in our society, I've lost my bus pass so can't go to the local election results as I planned, I feel beyond distraught & upset, I fear not just for myself but for so many people I know right now, I am trying incredibly hard to have hope but it's fading faster & faster with each passing minute, I don't know what I will have left when it is gone.
    the results were terrible I agree, I have no idea what will happen in the near 5 years but I'm not really looking forward to finding out. The world can be a really **** place but you have people that care about you, like your girlfriend for example, and you still have her, no matter what rubbish is going on politically. And I'm sure your girlfriend isn't just the only one who cares and loves you. You'll always have those people, even when it feels like you've lost everything.

I began volunteering today at a charity I volunteered for last summer as my GP suggested that it would be beneficial for me. It's only three hours a week but I'm now worried it might go against me whilst I'm being assessed for ESA (I currently have the ESA50 which I haven't completed yet). And also does anyone know of any sites/services that provide help with filling out the ESA50 (other than the CAB as they aren't much use in my experience)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    I am totally moving to Scotland. :nothing:
    I want to post a Cartman laughing gif but I'm on my phone coming back from CBT so sadly I can't.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    I want to post a Cartman laughing gif but I'm on my phone coming back from CBT so sadly I can't.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :hand: Some things are too grim to be laughed at.

ReputationRep:
    everything feels completely and utterly unbearable and insurmountable

ReputationRep:
    Okay, have managed to get over election results now, missed most of the day of revision but I have all evening so I can still get a fair bit done.

ReputationRep:
    genuinely i am screwed bc of these ****ing election results been crying about it haha

feel like theres no point to ****ing anything now **** this ****ing bulll**** just **** it

ReputationRep:
    Everything is pointless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pathway)
    genuinely i am screwed bc of these ****ing election results been crying about it haha

feel like theres no point to ****ing anything now **** this ****ing bulll**** just **** it
    couldn't agree more tbh. hope you're relatively ok :hugs:
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Honestly not sure if i can do this anymore...

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.