Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
vapid slut magician
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
oh thank god, got another valium script from the doctor. life is sweet again.
*pink_sapphires*
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by vapid slut magician)
oh thank god, got another valium script from the doctor. life is sweet again.
glad you got what you wanted. hope it helps you
death.drop
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
going out tonight since it's my birthday tomorrow. Andrew's coming even though I've made it clear I don't want him to. Great start.

oh, and I asked my boss if I could have tomorrow off. wrote it on the calendar and everything. she's given me one day of work for this week and it's tomorrow. She's either a moron or really spiteful.
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by *pink_sapphires*)
glad you got what you wanted. hope it helps you
well it's gona help me abuse prescription meds. woooo.
blackfish
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've done alot at work today, got everything done as it happens, why don't I feel good about it...? Well the truth is, I don't and I don't know why.. Had the journey from hell back from work. Was thinking of going out tonight. Yet I have nobody to go with, I'll probably not talk to anyone because I'm so scared. I feel terrible and I hate myself so much. Everywhere I go, I guess people sense weakness and take an instant dislike to me. I wish I knew why.

I feel so trapped and isolated, I just wish I could meet someone who would accept me for who I am...
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by death.drop)
going out tonight since it's my birthday tomorrow. Andrew's coming even though I've made it clear I don't want him to. Great start.

oh, and I asked my boss if I could have tomorrow off. wrote it on the calendar and everything. she's given me one day of work for this week and it's tomorrow. She's either a moron or really spiteful.
:hugs:

Hope you have a nice night, and happy birthday for tomorrow.
Mathy, Ace from Space
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by death.drop)

:birthday: for tomorrow and birthday :hugs:
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by hbandtr4eva)
Thanks Hopefully talk later. I'm just falling apart and it's so hard that I don't have him by my side looking after me.
Right, I'm back and not crying so able to type!

Firstly, massive hugs! :hugs:

Heartache hurts. A lot. Full stop. No matter what the relationship with the person. It hurts like hell. However, I have decided that this is a good thing because it shows just how much we care about the person. The bad thing is if they aren't hurting too. But I bet they are. I never in a million years thought Gavin cared about me or even wanted me as a friend. But after our heart to heart on Wednesday, I have a completely different opinion. What I'm getting at here is that no matter what you think they're thinking, it isn't what they are thinking! They will be sad too and if the case is like mine, they'll feel bad for hurting you.

I don't really know what I'd do without music. Tonight's playlist is 'No Air' by Jordan Sparks, 'What Hurts the Most' by Rascal Flatts and 'When You're Gone' by Avril Lavigne. Songs like this make me cry and once I've cried a lot, I feel a bit better. Admittedly I feel stupid afterwards, especially like last night when I cried for hours, didn't get a reply to my text but then this morning saw him and everything was fine and I'd just become paranoid for no reason. So yeah....music helps. I've got a bottle of Archers which I'm tempted to open but I don't know why. My friends have told me not to open it so I probably won't but I might in the early hours to help me sleep. Are you sleeping and eating properly?

Erm...I can't think of much else to say and this sounds a bit stupid so I'll stop now. Sorry
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
opened the archers....1 shot and my head fells muggy already. why am i even doing this????? argh I miss him. I miss our cuddles and our chats and just everything about him and the way he makes me feel when it's just me and him together. All my friends at home are telling me I'm stupid and that I should ignore him and not believe a word he says but I do believe everything he said to me and that's why it's so hard. Why do I trust someone and believe someone when all my friends say not to?
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
drank a bottle of wine, along with some paramol, ativan, xanax, and valium. Pretty disappointed in myself.
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by vapid slut magician)
drank a bottle of wine, along with some paramol, ativan, xanax, and valium. Pretty disappointed in myself.

Are you feeling ok?
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
yeah I don't even feel drunk. I dunno if that's a good or a bad thing.
Pocket Calculator
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Agonisingly lonely. Physical pain like intense hunger. Cold sweat.
Pocket Calculator
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Sabertooth)
I too get this, my mind just goes completely blank even to the most basic questions like what did you do at the weekend. Good to know I'm not the only one although sorry to hear you have the same problem. :hugs:
If I could overcome that, most of my problems would just melt away. Then I could make more decent friends, and have people to actually talk properly to about my problems. Which would in itself go a long way to solving them. I hate this ineptness. And I hate being conscious of my ineptness.

Hope you've all had a half-decent evening.
kiss_me_now9
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Incredibly drunk. Cheap double vodkas are not good.
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've been away for a while, but i'm back. and I still feel just as bad as ever.
My efforts in trying to get through this are failing.
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: for Luke.

I'm scared, absolutely terrified. A bad memory keeps cropping up and I'm so scared it's going to happen again tonight. I'm going to a place I don't know, with people I don't know well, to a club. The same as last time. I don't want it to happen again. I'm absolutely terrified and can't stop shaking. I have to go now. I'm so scared of it.
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bangers+Mash)
I've been away for a while, but i'm back. and I still feel just as bad as ever.
My efforts in trying to get through this are failing.

Were your exams ok?
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by becki08)
:hugs: for Luke.

I'm scared, absolutely terrified. A bad memory keeps cropping up and I'm so scared it's going to happen again tonight. I'm going to a place I don't know, with people I don't know well, to a club. The same as last time. I don't want it to happen again. I'm absolutely terrified and can't stop shaking. I have to go now. I'm so scared of it.
:hugs: Take care.
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
becki if you want to talk it through with someone feel free to pm me and I'll try to help you out. :hugs:

Feeling so down, sleep is bad, feel sick all the time, anger's back, don't want to see my psychiatrist on wednesday because I know she'll just confirm what I already know; I'm sinking again and I don't want to.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (512)
37.67%
No - but I will (106)
7.8%
No - I don't want to (93)
6.84%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (648)
47.68%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise