The Insomniacs Society Watch

secretmessages
Badges: 14
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by small&mighty)
Hey I'm alright thanks, you?
I'm not too bad thank you . Coursework is due in this time next week, so everything's a bit of a rush at the moment, but next week life will be all calm again hopefully
small&mighty
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by secretmessages)
I'm not too bad thank you . Coursework is due in this time next week, so everything's a bit of a rush at the moment, but next week life will be all calm again hopefully
Good . Ah I had that last week, my first assignment was due in and was still finishing it the night before, when I said I'm gonna be more organised this year!

1st December already... time is flying by
secretmessages
Report 9 years ago
Good . Ah I had that last week, my first assignment was due in and was still finishing it the night before, when I said I'm gonna be more organised this year!

1st December already... time is flying by
I can definitely imagine myself working the night before my deadline :yep:. Advent Aren't you happy it's nearly Christmas? :puppyeyes:
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I can definitely imagine myself working the night before my deadline :yep:. Advent Aren't you happy it's nearly Christmas? :puppyeyes:
Don't tell me you have got an advent calendar?! :p:

And kinda, but there's always lots going on what with work and Uni and then family stuff plus friends on top of that, and adding Christmas and shopping into that just equals more stress ahh. I'm more looking forward to the new year I think.

How about you?
secretmessages
Report 9 years ago
Don't tell me you have got an advent calendar?! :p:

And kinda, but there's always lots going on what with work and Uni and then family stuff plus friends on top of that, and adding Christmas and shopping into that just equals more stress ahh. I'm more looking forward to the new year I think.

How about you?
I haven't yet, but hopefully I'll have one tomorrow . I love Christmas shopping too, even though it usually bankrupts me, it's good to give . New year is fun too :yep:

:xmas:

I think I'm going to head off to try and sleep. Early start tomorrow, another looooong day of coursework! :wavey:
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I haven't yet, but hopefully I'll have one tomorrow . I love Christmas shopping too, even though it usually bankrupts me, it's good to give . New year is fun too :yep:

:xmas:

I think I'm going to head off to try and sleep. Early start tomorrow, another looooong day of coursework! :wavey:
Big kid :p:. I don't mind Christmas shopping too much, I like buying people things even just to make them smile for a few minutes . And new year is good because it's a chance to just forget the past year and make the most of the new year approaching. Plus the party of course .

Good luck with your work tomorrow .
secretmessages
Report 9 years ago
Big kid :p:. I don't mind Christmas shopping too much, I like buying people things even just to make them smile for a few minutes . And new year is good because it's a chance to just forget the past year and make the most of the new year approaching. Plus the party of course .

Good luck with your work tomorrow .
Haha yeah I know I'm a massive kid inside . Thanks for the good luck, I'll need it! Right, I am seriously off to bed now :yep: goodnight
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Haha yeah I know I'm a massive kid inside . Thanks for the good luck, I'll need it! Right, I am seriously off to bed now :yep: goodnight
Night night
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I think my sleeping habits are getting worse
secretmessages
Report 9 years ago
I remember the days when this thread was active :moon:
meowmeowmutiny
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I blame Wesnoth.
suneilr
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
ooh an insomniacs soc. Didn't realise one existed. Insomnia sucks
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Everyone have a good Christmas/New Year?
secretmessages
Report 9 years ago
Everyone have a good Christmas/New Year?
yes thanks, what about you? get anything nice?
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
yes thanks, what about you? get anything nice?
Not especially, worked a lot of it and had lots of drama going on! But got a digital photo frame which was a nice surprise and usual little things and money! How about you?
secretmessages
Report 9 years ago
Not especially, worked a lot of it and had lots of drama going on! But got a digital photo frame which was a nice surprise and usual little things and money! How about you?
Got a few random things, like accessories for my camcorder . Been busy working myself, lots of revision for my exams next week
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Got a few random things, like accessories for my camcorder . Been busy working myself, lots of revision for my exams next week
I'm so glad I don't have exams! How many do you have?
secretmessages
Report 9 years ago
I'm so glad I don't have exams! How many do you have?
4 . On the up side, it takes the pressure off me in June when I have the rest of the exams, but still, revising over Christmas is a pain!! Will be so glad when it's over and I can relax.. maybe I'll play The Sims 3 :p:. Ahh I always seem to be here complaining about work!
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
4 . On the up side, it takes the pressure off me in June when I have the rest of the exams, but still, revising over Christmas is a pain!! Will be so glad when it's over and I can relax.. maybe I'll play The Sims 3 :p:. Ahh I always seem to be here complaining about work!
Yeah I guess that's true, I've got three assignments I should have finished by now... haven't even done one yet . I get distracted too easily! And work is meant to be complained about that's why it's called work!
secretmessages
Report 9 years ago
Yeah I guess that's true, I've got three assignments I should have finished by now... haven't even done one yet . I get distracted too easily! And work is meant to be complained about that's why it's called work!
even now I'm meant to be working but I'm procrastinating :p: ..I'll start again soon!

good luck with your assignments
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (481)
37.84%
No - but I will (98)
7.71%
No - I don't want to (88)
6.92%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (604)
47.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed