• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    I took a pic of a fox on the way home at 2am once :s:
    Spoiler:
    Show

my phone camera has such great quality
    :giggle: yay a fox...well a grey blur that resembles one anyway...the fox looked like it was walking home too :yep:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Hey Kes. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Aiko :jumphug:
    how are you?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by kestral)
    Aiko :jumphug:
    how are you?
    I'm doing okay, you? Hope work isn't tiring you out too much. :giggle:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I saw a hedgehog on my way home once. They run quite fast.
    Hi all :hugs:
    They run quite fast for their size I will admit...but their legs are soooo tiny :pinch: and they never seem to run until the threat has disappeared, like if I see them round the rabbit run they'll curl up and freeze, I'll walk to the other side of the garden and when I get back they'll be gone :giggle: suppose that make sense in the wild...
    (Original post by Matisse)
    Ah, my mistake. :tongue

There is the occasional fox, usually found at night in residential areas in the outer areas of London. When I was living in Hampstead, I saw one on my way home from a nightclub crossing my road. Didn't see any when I moved more centrally to Waterloo, though, nor where I am now.

You're from Jersey, right? Jacob, another member who used to post here, is from there too. He's left TSR, though. :sad:
    Ah ok and yes...I love Jersey

ReputationRep:
    I worked Sunday, but I had this morning off so I'm ok now
    My new laptop arrives tomorrow :excited:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by skipp)
    Ah ok and yes...I love Jersey
    I really need to visit one day. :smile:

I worked Sunday, but I had this morning off so I'm ok now
    My new laptop arrives tomorrow :excited:
    That's good. :smile: - What laptop are you going to be getting?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Kes & Skipp :emog:

The inquisition, what a show
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I really need to visit one day. :smile:
    Ye I'd recommend it to anyone...it's a lovely place to visit But we don't have big things like theme parks or Disneyland...so I'd recommend it as a more laid-back destination

ReputationRep:

That's good. :smile: - What laptop are you going to be getting?
    A Dell
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Hi Kes & Skipp :emog:

The inquisition, what a show
    Alex :jumphug:

Sorry for the double post...too lazy to paste....but not so lazy I won't write this sentence...

ReputationRep:
    LZ :hugs:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Ye I'd recommend it to anyone...it's a lovely place to visit But we don't have big things like theme parks or Disneyland...so I'd recommend it as a more laid-back destination
    what is there in Jersy? how big is it?

ReputationRep:
    kessie:puppyeyes:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by skipp)
    At my age, I'm inclined to prefer something more laid-back than going to a theme park. Besides, I like traveling because I can experience the place for myself; admire the culture and architecture, that sort of thing. I'm intending to travel around the UK more before I leave, so I'll include Jersey too (even though it's not part of the UK). :smile:

ReputationRep:
    Didn't know you were around sorry vinny :lovehug:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    A Dell
    Good choice. I'd probably go for Dell if I weren't a rabid fan-girl of Apple. I wish you well to use it. :smile:

ReputationRep:
    Good choice. I'd probably go for Dell if I weren't a rabid fan-girl of Apple. I wish you well to use it. :smile:
    I'm off home bye all :grouphugs:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    LZ :hugs:

what is there in Jersy? how big is it?
    9x5 miles And beaches...half the island is beach at low tide...walks, there's events on in summer for the tourist season but they vary every year...the art center is also somewhere I'd recommend...not enough visitors know about it but there's always something good on there...it's a nice place if you like beautiful places, I'd imagine Aiko might like it because of all the little galleries and the beautiful views but I'm not sure about your tastes Everything's pretty quaint to be honest...there are more active things to do aswell like abseiling/rock climbing but I'm not sure how visitors could access them...maybe I should find out :giggle:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    At my age, I'm inclined to prefer something more laid-back than going to a theme park. Besides, I like traveling because I can experience the place for myself; admire the culture and architecture, that sort of thing. I'm intending to travel around the UK more before I leave, so I'll include Jersey too (even though it's not part of the UK). :smile:
    You'd love Jersey then St. Aubin's is my favorite area (the area not the bay...not that that'll probably make any sense :giggle: ) it's a really traditional area with little shops and a gallery and a harbour it's really cute :yep:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by skipp)
    9x5 miles And beaches...half the island is beach at low tide...walks, there's events on in summer for the tourist season but they vary every year...the art center is also somewhere I'd recommend...not enough visitors know about it but there's always something good on there...it's a nice place if you like beautiful places, I'd imagine Aiko might like it because of all the little galleries and the beautiful views but I'm not sure about your tastes Everything's pretty quaint to be honest...there are more active things to do aswell like abseiling/rock climbing but I'm not sure how visitors could access them...maybe I should find out :giggle:
    I just confirmed it with Luke, we can probably come next weekend. Flybe offer the cheapest price. Do you know much about them? If not, we'll go via BA instead. :smile:

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.