Report 7 years ago
I might leave my PS3 on all weekend just [email protected] do we think? :p:
popdrops
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by bigmo7)
Anyone played the Crysis demo? It was surprisingly fun, a mix of CoD and Halo I suppose you could say...I'm considering buying it now!
Crysis looks really good. Reminds me of a mix between cod and killzone because of the futuristic elements. Definitely getting it!
bigmo7
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by popdrops)
Crysis looks really good. Reminds me of a mix between cod and killzone because of the futuristic elements. Definitely getting it!
Nice, I think I'm most likely gonna preorder it if I find it at a semi decent price. I deserve a new game I think :p:
badger-man
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I might leave my PS3 on all weekend just [email protected] do we think? :p:
I've left mine to do that for a few hours before.
bigmo7
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by badger-man)
I've left mine to do that for a few hours before.
I'm going away for the weekend and I don't want me PS3 getting bored :p:
popdrops
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Nice, I think I'm most likely gonna preorder it if I find it at a semi decent price. I deserve a new game I think :p:
Same, I only recently got Killzone 3 but er..gonna pre-order this despite not having a very valid reason :cool:
jermaindefoe
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
real madrid :dice:

love it !
badger-man
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by jermaindefoe)
real madrid :dice:

love it !
I feel sorry for Shakhtar.
Chelsea v United will be brilliant. Hopefully Chelsea can wear them out so they slip up in the league.
itsmyname
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I've been told I can't get a preowned one because of the Ea online code? Apparently it costs a bomb to purchase one. Is there anyway to forge it or something?

And is the code usually inside the case?
badger-man
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by itsmyname)
I've been told I can't get a preowned one because of the Ea online code? Apparently it costs a bomb to purchase one. Is there anyway to forge it or something?

And is the code usually inside the case?
The online passes aren't that expensive are they? I heard they were a fiver or so.
Motorbiker
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm against buying pre-owned games...

If you're buying preowned then the developers get nothing from it. You may as well just pirate it...

If i want to buy a game then i'll support the developers and buy a new copy so they get my money...
All your money from a preowned game is going to whichever store you get it from... /mini rant
jermaindefoe
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by MHorman)
I'm against buying pre-owned games...

If you're buying preowned then the developers get nothing from it. You may as well just pirate it...

If i want to buy a game then i'll support the developers and buy a new copy so they get my money...
All your money from a preowned game is going to whichever store you get it from... /mini rant
wat! so what happens when you go and buy that second hand r1 motorbike or whatever it is that floats your boat, who gets the money then? because it sure aint yamaha or whoever.
Motorbiker
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
wat! so what happens when you go and buy that second hand r1 motorbike or whatever it is that floats your boat, who gets the money then? because it sure aint yamaha or whoever.
True but i have to buy lots of parts from Yamaha constantly which the money goes to them from and services and oils/filters etc.

So they still get some money off me.

With the game you don't until this whole online pass thing was introduced...

And there's still the point that if you like a company and want to support it you will buy the product from them. Large difference between £40 video game and £12k bike...

Especially with the smaller more niche games it's more important. With Blops or MW2 the companies makes bazillions of pounds the first day so don't care but for a smaller game like TDU2 every purchase helps the developer...
kuks
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Bought Homefront today. Will tell you my opinions once I try it out in Bombay :cool: My brother said it was 38 degrees :eek:
kuks
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
No posts yesterday either? :sigh:
Enoch.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by AstroZombie1)
Anyone looking forward to brink?
YES!!!! But I am getting Dragon Age II first.

I am also looking forward for Deus Ex.
jermaindefoe
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by kuks)
No posts yesterday either? :sigh:
im literally running out of things to post in here that are ps3 related - i have barely plaid a game in 2 weeks now
kuks
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
im literally running out of things to post in here that are ps3 related - i have barely plaid a game in 2 weeks now
When have we ever kept to ps3 related topics

Try the Crysis demo?
jermaindefoe
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by kuks)
When have we ever kept to ps3 related topics

Try the Crysis demo?
good point

nope i havent tried it tbh, i need to free up some hard drive space badly, i think i have about 400mb left :/ and i have no idea what to delete

is it any good?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.87%
No (515)
72.13%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise