Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    for a friend i did not do a levels i did ib
    (Original post by Pars12)
    Lol!

Are you still looking for tips for AS?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polarmaple)
    which colleges have gotten PPE interviews?
    No, at least I didn't hear that.(I just mean there are some people getting invite, but not necessarily for PPE. Don't worry)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KinghornA)
    I have an interview for History at Mansfield! What college did you apply to?
    Congratulations! Hopefully I'll hear from Trinity about History and Politics soon!

(Original post by charlotte2405)
      Is anyone applying for Philosophy and Modern Languages? (I've applied for Philosophy and Beginner's Modern Greek at St. Annes). Has anyone had an invite for any subject that you had to take an MLAT for? Thank you xx
      I haven't heard of anyone having an interview where they've taken MLAT which is kind of good but I'm getting so stressed with waiting!

ReputationRep:
      Does anyone know if Oxford sent interview invitation for geography applicants are generally later than those takes place in Dec.6-11?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Hello278910)
      Me! I've got into Brooke's and I've applied St Johns 😊
      Brooke's isn't an oxford college. Its a totally different uni...

ReputationRep:
      Just got an email...

.. Turns out it's only from bloody UCAS! Grr!

ReputationRep:
      I know what a p***ing open day is

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by crastle)
      I know what a p***ing open day is

Posted from TSR Mobile
      UCAS is a pile of ****! Track is always unavailable and they keep sending you emails! Seriously piss off yeah!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by raluca1)
      Mathematics and Statistics. How about you?
      Economics and Management. Haven't heard from them. International student here.

ReputationRep:
      Anyone applying to St Hilda's?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by MaxReid)
      UCAS is a pile of ****! Track is always unavailable and they keep sending you emails! Seriously piss off yeah!
      Lol, I feel you, but that's what the tiny unsubscribe button at the bottom of their spam is for

ReputationRep:
      I got an interview for St. Johns PPE yesterday; I dunno why people keep saying interview offers for PPE haven't gone out...

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by somnacin)
      Lol, I feel you, but that's what the tiny unsubscribe button at the bottom of their spam is for
      I've never noticed that before lol

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by beam3.14159)
      I got an interview for St. Johns PPE yesterday; I dunno why people keep saying interview offers for PPE haven't gone out...
      OMG...I start to be nervous now.....At least they will give me a mail of rejection, right? But I get nothing from Oxford.....

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by razaa)
      Economics and Management. Haven't heard from them. International student here.
      Me too. I hope they didn't choose to go by snail mail. Too bad they don't have a tracking system for the subjects they sent

ReputationRep:
      Just got an email...

.. Turns out it's only from bloody UCAS! Grr!
      Damn, we're all feeling the exact same at the moment, or so it seems! c:<

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Shotte)
      How long will this wait continue for?

ReputationRep:
      How long will this wait continue for?
      If you're English Lit. - and I believe a good deal of us still shuffling our feet and trying not to panic are - people have said it's most likely to be Thursday, but Friday's also a possible, based on last year.

Apparently also Oxford actually have to have replied by this Friday - it would be cutting it pretty fine to the interviews to go any further, to be sure - so probably not too much left for us lot.

In their defence, for English and courses like them, the admissions exams, the submitted written work... this stuff does take a long while to read over and effectively compare.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Shotte)
      Exact same feeling! Heart skipped a beat when I saw an email, turned out to be UCAS spam.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.