The Commons Bar Mk IX - MHoC Chat Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
Airmed
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Revising Ireland 1900-1925.

Dear Lord, Patrick Pearse, you were a right complainer.
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by CescaD96)
Revising Ireland 1900-1925.

Dear Lord, Patrick Pearse, you were a right complainer.
Haha, history sucks! I'm revising Stats 3 - and it's all easy
Airmed
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by mobbsy91)
I like History though. And right now I'm looking at the causes for the Easter Rising 1916, and I love that.
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I like History though. And right now I'm looking at the causes for the Easter Rising 1916, and I love that.
Easter rising sounds errr... interesting!
Jammy Duel
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
**** stats
Airmed
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Easter rising sounds errr... interesting!
You don't know what it is! On Easter Monday 1916, the Irish Republican Brotherhood held a rebellion in Dublin. It lasted for a week and at the end of it, the British government executed the leaders. It's held in high esteem by Irish republicans. Blood sacrifice for Ireland.
thehistorybore
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You don't know what it is! On Easter Monday 1916, the Irish Republican Brotherhood held a rebellion in Dublin. It lasted for a week and at the end of it, the British government executed the leaders. It's held in high esteem by Irish republicans. Blood sacrifice for Ireland.
And from the perspective of Asquith, it's a show of tremendous impatience by people who had been granted independence in 1914. Are you a republican?
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Jammy Duel)
**** stats
Stats 3 is ****ing easy though!
Yeh, there's a reason I don't know what it is because it sounds like a load of crap.
Jammy Duel
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

Yeh, there's a reason I don't know what it is because it sounds like a load of crap.
Might be easy bit it's still impure ****

While on the topic of Ireland, Charles shouldn't have been shaking Adams' hand today, should have been executing him for treason.
Anon_98
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Needs2Achieve)
Haha thats where I like my teacher as she went over the top with information and within a revision guide she gave us internal resistance is the graphs gradient. Interesting why Green? Not going to get aggresive about it and there is no point and I am from UKip
Aww that's so good, incredibly lucky.

Greeeennnnn bc I dont know. I just like their ideas, they seem nice and they look like they'd do a good job while in power...also bc Aph may have convinced me to join.-BETTER COOKIES THAN LIBERAL.

That possibly may have been the worst reason ever. ^^ Bahahhahaha, I do think that they are the way forward though. - Genuinely.- I'm rubbish at politics so cannot support my answer in the same way as some of you but yeah they're great.

Awww bahaha it would've been way good if you got aggressive, hilarious too. I wouldn't have minded much tbh.

Oh that's interesting, why UKip?- I'm guessing you've got way more thought behind this than myself.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

While on the topic of Ireland, Charles shouldn't have been shaking Adams' hand today, should have been executing him for treason.
If Stats were a person - I'd call him a ****.
Airmed
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by thehistorybore)
And from the perspective of Asquith, it's a show of tremendous impatience by people who had been granted independence in 1914. Are you a republican?
Constitutional nationalist.

*gasps* Don't dare diss my country's history!

Ok, calm down. While we all know that Adams was in the RA, yelling for his execution is a bit far. I'm not his biggest fan, but I'll draw the line.
thehistorybore
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

Catholic?
Airmed
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by thehistorybore)
Catholic?
Technically but more of an Atheist/ Protestantism sympathiser.
Airmed
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Also, if I don't get to write "Rees remarks that Carson "brought the gun back into Irish politics"" tomorrow, I'll be so upset. Or "In Laffan's words, "Carson relit the Fenian flame.""
Jammy Duel
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

*gasps* Don't dare diss my country's history!

Ok, calm down. While we all know that Adams was in the RA, yelling for his execution is a bit far. I'm not his biggest fan, but I'll draw the line.
He shouldn't need executing. should have happened decades ago along with all the other traitors.
Airmed
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
He shouldn't need executing. should have happened decades ago along with all the other traitors.
And that's like me calling for Paisley Jr and Robinson to be executed - futile. Let it go, let it go.
Jammy Duel
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
And that's like me calling for Paisley Jr and Robinson to be executed - futile. Let it go, let it go.
Just because it's not going to happen doesn't mean that it shouldn't.
thehistorybore
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Technically but more of an Atheist/ Protestantism sympathiser.
And yet a nationalist?
Aph
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Eurovision!!!! Rise like a Phoenix :flute:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (56)
66.67%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.43%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.9%

Watched Threads