Yes. I can prove it too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritSharD)
    Yes. I can prove it too.
    Hmm ok ... I might take you up on that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    Nice suit, but the untucked shirt and shoes ruin it!
    I don't like tucked shirts man.
    What's wrong with the shoes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)

check out that P O S E
    Looking good Rob :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    Looking good Rob :yy:
    :flutter:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    I don't like tucked shirts man.
    What's wrong with the shoes?
    I think it's because their fronts are rounded. Dress shoes are normally tapered and dark brown or black with a heel. Those shoes are more smart casual. Are they suede? I can't tell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmazingArry)
    I think it's because their fronts are rounded. Dress shoes are normally tapered and dark brown or black with a heel. Those shoes are more smart casual. Are they suede? I can't tell.
    So? I wasn't meeting the queen, dw
    Leather.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    So? I wasn't meeting the queen, dw
    Leather.
    Haha I know but things go with things and things don't with things. They were nice shoes, just don't really go with a suit.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha I know but things go with things and things don't with things. They were nice shoes, just don't really go with a suit.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ya they do. Trust me, I'm a photographer and have a good eye. Silly traditionalist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Ya they do. Trust me, I'm a photographer and have a good eye. Silly traditionalist
    I'm an abstract painter.... far from traditionalist. It's ok to follow tradition with clothes though, like be honest, you would totally love wearing a top hat or bowler hat to a formal bash, stomping through the crowd with a cane.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm an abstract painter.... far from traditionalist. It's ok to follow tradition with clothes though, like be honest, you would totally love wearing a top hat or bowler hat to a formal bash, stomping through the crowd with a cane.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Truth is, I'm a cheapo who deliberately aims for versatility in my clothes so I can wear them in multiple occasions :lol:
    That style would be considered more avant-garde these days, tbh. There's always an "in trend" traditionalism, and right now that's probably the 50s
    (where your paintings tho? I'm curious)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Truth is, I'm a cheapo who deliberately aims for versatility in my clothes so I can wear them in multiple occasions :lol:
    That style would be considered more avant-garde these days, tbh. There's always an "in trend" traditionalism, and right now that's probably the 50s
    (where your paintings tho? I'm curious)
    I guess I do that too haha. I'm all about mixing and matching.

Nothing wrong with avant-guarde. I think it's a fun style to wear. I'm quite the eccentric so I love any excuse to wear a hat witg some weird outfit.

Some are in schools, office buildings. Some that went on exhibition, are now back at home. Speaking to galleries at the mo to get them sold but not many galleries sell abstract so... it all depends on how well you know the curator.

ReputationRep:
    I guess I do that too haha. I'm all about mixing and matching.

Nothing wrong with avant-guarde. I think it's a fun style to wear. I'm quite the eccentric so I love any excuse to wear a hat witg some weird outfit.

Some are in schools, office buildings. Some that went on exhibition, are now back at home. Speaking to galleries at the mo to get them sold but not many galleries sell abstract so... it all depends on how well you know the curator.
    Hmm I definitely should be more brave. Maybe wear a pirate hat.

Ooh look at you. Anything online?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Hmm I definitely should be more brave. Maybe wear a pirate hat.Ooh look at you. Anything online?
    You should wear a pirate hat, I think you could pull it off.No I actually don't put things online so I dont get anyone trying to make duplicates. Online is harder to control, because if people want prints, they cheat and download the scan and print them themselves so I get cut out of the process. I can send you a pic of one of them if you like.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm ok ... I might take you up on that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol how come nobody ever accused me of being a catfish :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
    Lol how come nobody ever accused me of being a catfish :hmph:
    I dont know. I guess I have trust issues plus I talk to him quite often.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
    Lol how come nobody ever accused me of being a catfish :hmph:
    Because we know you are not.

ReputationRep:
    You should wear a pirate hat, I think you could pull it off.No I actually don't put things online so I dont get anyone trying to make duplicates. Online is harder to control, because if people want prints, they cheat and download the scan and print them themselves so I get cut out of the process. I can send you a pic of one of them if you like.
    You could always put up slightly-larger-than-thumbnails pics, no harm in that
    Yes please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    :flutter:
    :sexface: Lol I joke. That's for the unknown to do :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    :sexface: Lol I joke. That's for the unknown to do :rofl:
    I don't mind if you join in :sexface:
    :lol:

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.